Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What caused all the price drops?  (Read 2660 times)
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

Almost all the altcoins (and bitcoin too) went down alot yesterday. Does anybody have a clue what caused this major drop?

I am not sure about this problem. but what I know is the result of a major accident that occurred after the great growth occurred in 2017. and the effect of the decline is still ongoing until now even though there is always tucked growth. and I'm sure the market will find its rhythm again in the next few months.

thuthitao14

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

This situation was created in such a way that newcomers just entered the market, selling their coins in a minus as they are yet worried, and panic takes over them
harbet.robison

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

The price drop down because of the fake news that makes the newbie to be panic the tendency of that they were going to sell their bitcoin so it will continue to drop until dumpers done on that, if i were you i will read news that are true not just a fake one so you wull never be a one of the panic seller
calexander55680

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:01:01 PM

one of the cause why Bitcoin and Altcoins dropped because of the prices that's so high then people choose to dump because they want to give gifts for their loved ones because this holiday season is very special for all the Christians around the world.
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

I'm monitoring the price every day, but own time it's not useful. Many coins have own price, but they must be connected with a marketplace. I usually hold token but in not that time.

devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:04:43 AM

Now there is a lack of impetus in the encryption market, and whale controls the coins with huge influence. In a state of fluctuation.

deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

Almost all the altcoins (and bitcoin too) went down alot yesterday. Does anybody have a clue what caused this major drop?

Investors are selling to earn their profits and results in a dip in prices. The volatile also caused the price drops, if no one will sell their coins then the price in the market will eventally drops. The supply and demand of the coins will also caused price drops. For me it is good that the price of the coins in the market are dropping because it means that many are into the cryptocurrency if the supply of the coins is few then the value of the coins in the market would be loss and all the investors will not earn big or others will not earn anything from the cryptocurrency. So for me it is okay that the coin value is pump and dump it means that many are investing and using the coins, even it is not stabilized and not yet legalized by other countries.
thiennhan677

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:10:28 AM

Why we must worry about price drop!!
The price of coins is change by day, even change by hours!!
I don't think a lot of it.
I think the market have a lot of risk But also have potential .
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

Prices fell because price adjustments have not stopped and it continues. Demand from investors diminished, causing the market to worsen and supply increased, which made it impossible for liquidity to affect the market.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

All altcoins highly correlated with Bitcoin price, because it serves as a basic asset in so many trading operations. That's why fluctuating Bitcoin price can effect to altcoin price more than 2-3 times.
sashaluna33

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

Just a few big whales selling is enough, the volume is still so low.
webblast78

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

People following the mass panic sell... If you don’t sell you won’t loose money that is a fact
samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

Just whales selling. There's obviously far too many factors. The volume is still so low though that 1 big whale selling can crash the market.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:28:34 AM

Just a few big whales selling is enough, the volume is still so low.

besides the big whales selling, the bad news gives an effect on the price and push the price to get down too deep. we are seen this before when the bitcoin price is at $19k and then suddenly, the price jumps to the lower price and still going down and finally, we are in the lower price now. but I am sure that this won't happen forever and there will be a time for the price to increase higher and we still have much time to see this will happen again in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:39:05 AM

Watch other markets as well - stocks, forex, commodities.
Crypto currency market is also affected by it.

You may not believe, it but bankers already have a lot of hand in the crypto currency market.
Those markets above are controlled by them, so crypto is no different.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:55:17 AM

which I know the price drop is due to the influence of the number of demand and sales of the currency even with the negative or bad news can also affect the price

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:56:39 AM

the market price of crypto may drop likely due to bad news about the crypto market, bad news is usually about there is a hacked exchange, a country that forbids crypto, etc.
Yes you are right with that and those whales out there are enjoying to control the market by shorting it ofcourse they are waiting for very big news for crypto world because a lot of new moneys will come and that's the time will go for long position.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

In my observation what caused all the price drops in the market it was the negative information or news about the crypto currency, the government in some countries are not accepting crypto currency that is why maybe can also affect the prices in the market.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:52:03 AM

The market decline is due to the fact that there are no new injections of money into cryptocurrencies, and old investments are withdrawn into cash.There is also uncertainty with the regulation and prohibition of the crypto market.
Triopeloda

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

in my opinion, if The purchase and sale of Altcoin affect the price of the coin. If more demands arise it means more traders buy coins that can result in increased altcoin value. But if When people who sell do more than those who buy, you can enjoy a good price decline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: