Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What caused all the price drops?  (Read 2656 times)
CryptoDoing

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

I know why. Any drop or increase in the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency depends on the banal - the magnitude of supply and demand.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

Almost all the altcoins (and bitcoin too) went down alot yesterday. Does anybody have a clue what caused this major drop?
Will we already know thats  theres always up and down of crypto price in the market,and this is the natural into the worlds of cryptocurrency,but this happen now of consecutively dumps of price value of all digital currency price,we could not explain the real main reason either its is due to consecutively correction of crypto price or because of some circumstances happen into different reason happen in the exchange market,but what ever thats reason as long we believe,thats all this struggle would be corrected soon.

smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

Almost all the altcoins (and bitcoin too) went down alot yesterday. Does anybody have a clue what caused this major drop?
In fact, there are many reasons that led to lower crypto currencies. In many respects, the situation arose due to negative news from different parts of the world. It is also worth taking into account the attempts of some states and financial institutions to fight the development of crypto. But I think that this is only a temporary situation, prices will gradually recover.
Donald99
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

If you knew that this price reduction will last more than half a year)) Nobody knows what is the real reason for this fall apart from the manipulators that create it!

Z_Max

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:02:10 PM

I believe that the drop in prices was greatly influenced by the fact that very often coins are stolen from the stock exchange then from a purse. And people are already afraid of investing their money somewhere, because prices are falling.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

In my own opinion, I think the price went very low because of so many reasons, some of the reasons is due to price manipulation by the big whales, the rate at which investors panic sell rather than holding until when the market recover, another reason is due to the negative news that spreads around the coin.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:13:11 AM

There are several key factors that have affected the situation on the crypto market. But I'll highlight a few basic ones. The first problem is negative news from different states that are not very loyal to the crypto. It is also necessary to take into account the fall in the BTC price, which largely determines the general state of the crypto.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

It seems to me, in many respects, this situation is due to quite logical correction of the market. After all, BTC and altcoins have reached their maximum for a certain period. After that, the market stabilization began. But now the time comes again when prices should begin to rise in price - a normal dynamics for any market.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

A few days ago the market was in good condition and all green but now the market conditions began to decline whether at this time only because of the high pumps carried out by BCD because binance opened the wallet from BCD so many people switched on BCD coins and left their assets causing prices to fall further.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

The rise and fall of the cryptocurrency coin price is greatly influenced by supply and demand, so in my opinion because many people sell coins that cause prices to fall, because with so many people selling coins, the supply of coins becomes a lot while the demand is only a little!
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

The causes of the drop of all coins even Bitcoin is the manipulation of the demand and supply of the price of all coins. Once all things are put inplace now, the market will be healthy again.
RyanDMC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

The prices drop because there is less demand of them at the moment, probably caused by the lack of innovation that is currently happening in the market.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

The decline in interest and volume trading this year made all crypto prices decline. You can see the decline in crypto this year in coinmarketcap.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

After a slight decrease in the price of coins, many investors were scared to lose money, so they decided to leave the crypto market to save their assets. But I'm sure that the situation here is gradually stabilizing. It's enough for prices to go up a bit, so investors will come back and prices start to rise again.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

When bitcoin gets down, the alt coins down more than BTC in comparison, bringing down the crypto market.  The prices for alt coins getting low each time with subsequent BTC downtrend.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

When bitcoin gets down, the alt coins down more than BTC in comparison, bringing down the crypto market.  The prices for alt coins getting low each time with subsequent BTC downtrend.
I would recommend that you hold the coins that you have because most altcoin prices effect Bitcoin too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

Although the rate at which prices are dropping in the market are quite alarming but I believe that the market tends to react to some changes and also most investors are panic selling probably due to some news and that is why majority of them sell at ridiculous prices causing a downward movement in prices generally.
Trail22

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:53:13 PM

Honestly, I don't know the cause of Crypto down there are many issues out there, but I don't know if it's all true. and I think going up and down is normal for the world of investment.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

Honestly, I don't know the cause of Crypto down there are many issues out there, but I don't know if it's all true. and I think going up and down is normal for the world of investment.

For the cryptocurrency market, this is normal. No one knows the real reasons, as there are a lot of them, but why it happens, the answer, I never found.

Pocimw

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

The decay happened in view of the FUD that hit Bitcoin so the Bitcoin value fell and it will directly affect the altcoin costs that have declined, so try to avoid panicking with conditions like this since it will happen each year and we have frequently passed different sorts of FUDs and I am certain crypto stays solid in light of the fact that numerous networks deal with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: