Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What caused all the price drops?  (Read 2656 times)
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

What caused all the price drops?
Stuped people dont have money anymore.

bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:36:23 AM

Prices's drops are often depend on BTC's price because its being dominant is still actual unfortunately. I think that it will be solves so soon but now we have to put up with it.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

a large number of rejection and prohibition for crypto this the leading cause of decline. in fact, it continues until many months since the fall of the market early last year. many have speculated the market will die but of course, things like this will not happen. Crypto gets a lot of support and acceptance are quite positive and it will effect conferring on its value in the long run and could make it recover even more than that.

Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

and even today the price decline is even more drastic because of the large number of people who began to surrender to the market situation and then they sold coins they had so that it worsened the market situation which caused a very drastic price reduction.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

There are a lot of reasons for which there are similar situations, but in general the situation is only one and this is the fall in prices in order to allow institutional funds to invest in crypto-currencies, these are obvious things.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

Almost all the altcoins (and bitcoin too) went down alot yesterday. Does anybody have a clue what caused this major drop?
a lot of reasons, aside from our problem in manipulation of price of crypto, the main reason of it is because of panicking of many holders. because of the sudden drop of its price, holders choose to cut their loss than holding anymore.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

I think negative news can also affect the decline in prices, and also many are panicking so many sell coins, so prices are difficult to rise.
Zenboble

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

The decay that happened in the crypto this time has endured sufficiently long. I think there are different components that impact it, given the idea of crypto is extremely touchy to the news spread around it. One reason that influence the value decrease in this crypto is a result of the cycle of the crypto itself. Quite a while back crypto was in a peaceful zone, at that point abruptly he set another record that was fantastic to the point that everybody can not foresee it. Along these lines, the decay this time I think likewise to make another thing once more.
ObsidianCharlie

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

At this point I have no idea. If we are still bouncing back and forth between 6k and 7k I wouldn’t be surprised, but I think the NYSE Bitcoin Exchange should do something to the price when it opens in November.
jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

The market collapsed due to the fall of bitcoin. Everything will be back to normal in the near future.

niceal

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:58:40 AM

The diminishing cost of bitcoin and different altcoins only two weeks prior when bitcoin's value sat at around $6000 per coin, the market presently is seeing a moderately upward way. In any case, this cost is low when contrasted with the cost of bitcoin that sat at around $20000 per coin. So given the unpredictable idea of the market, their cost will increment and decline. In any case, controllers' endeavor to convey the market to an administrative framework and endeavors by a few nations to force a through and through prohibition on it are major contributing variables to its descending winding.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

Almost all the altcoins (and bitcoin too) went down alot yesterday. Does anybody have a clue what caused this major drop?

Various factors could be the reason for the dropping price in this year. One of them is the scam projects.
There are many scam projects of coins and ICO's made investors and contributors lost faith in cryptocurrency.
Maybe we can do something to prevent more scam projects entering the cryptocurrency world.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DanielCrypto

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:36:09 PM

No, I do not know, but I think that this is just a natural drop in the trend down, because there was no negative news.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

When any financial market starts to fall this is the absolute norm.Many factors play a role in the fall of the market. For example, there is a number of negative news, prohibitions on the use of cryptocurrencies, market manipulation ("whales" enter the market).
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:28:34 PM

It's been more than half a year and the fall continues. I wonder when we'll go to the moon.  Roll Eyes
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:32:03 PM

It's been more than half a year and the fall continues. I wonder when we'll go to the moon.  Roll Eyes
who knew it would happen when? This market grew, and came down with a sudden. the market built on the beliefs of the community against the crypto. the more people believe the market will soon grow then, when some people did not believe with crypto and crypto bad news it made that belief is decreasing. Some people say the market will come back later this year, but we haven't seen it, I think the market will come back early next year.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

Actually I don't know what caused this price drop, but it seems to me that negative background was created to demolish crypto market and to get back newbies money that invested on a top point and they were made to sell in a big loss on a bottom point.
I know plenty of guys who took loan in a bank and invested in crypto and now all of them are in bad conditions due to this price drop. I am not sure that they will get back to crypto, because it can even hurts their life .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:42:00 PM

They only bases one market which is bitcoin,if market increases it's more effective in every coin they produces here but now it's totally in bull run and it affects all .I hope there will be improvements and market fluctuation as well.
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

I think people are selling their altcoins at cheaper prices including bitcoin. This is accounting for the drop in the prices of most altcoins. It will soon pick up. Just a matter of time.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
in1lame

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

It was the hype and news that was spreading negativity about cryptocurrency being a big bubble that could burst anytime brought fear to many investors made it drop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: