Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:43:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What caused all the price drops?  (Read 2653 times)
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:22:57 AM

I am all this situation upsetting, the market is moving against us, it is falling, but I have hope that in the near future and this in my opinion is likely to be December, everything will calm down and go up, the market will recover and we will be happy.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

The rise and fall in the price of cryptocurrencies is related to the level of capitalization, so when Bitcoin fell, pulling all the altcoins along with me, it seems to me that the whales simply brought their coins to Fiat!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

The price drops in cryptocurrency is caused by the fall in price of Bitcoin which is caused by the situation of the market, the news and negative hype spread about Cryptocurrency. This made investors scared of investing and led to the drop in price. We all know crypto is influenced by the forces of demand and supply.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

Just as mos people know that altcoins is most likely to follow the steps on bitcoin, when ever bitcoin dropping on its price, the altcoin will be mostly getting dragged and has their price down.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

To those people who have not yet understood why cryptocurrencies are beginning to grow a little now, I’ll probably say that today altcoins are very dependent on BTC and as you can see BTC today is very actively trying to rise higher.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

Currently there are a large number of projects offering to invest in coins and tokens. Investors are at a loss. The state of decline in the crypto market also affects people who panic and rush to sell their coins to avoid losses. I think the situation will change for the better.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Alex Foman

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

Well, I understand the market correction. Prices will go up. As soon as everything gets better. After all, in the cryptocurrency system of falling and lifting. This is normal. And do not worry so much.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

I think price drops couse whales,banks,peoples who follow  that persons who dump down all crypto market,if we dont afraid of all drops and hodl the market wont go down so hard..

Best Coin8

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

I think that the whole cryptocurrency is not stable. This is a normal situation. Even the most good economy is falling. I am sure that the market will recover by the end of the year and then there will be a big jump upwards.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

Bitcoin is the determinant of general price on cryptocurrency  market and we can see bitcoin price been on  a decrease and this is affecting altcoin price as well. When market react to to bitcoin price decrease, they usually over react to selling altcoin at lowest price possible!

Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

Well, not always the same, the price increases have coins without any corrections may not be growth and further development , the price rose 3 years and the fact that she is now falling is a normal phenomenon

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:04:13 AM

Almost all the altcoins (and bitcoin too) went down alot yesterday. Does anybody have a clue what caused this major drop?

In fact, there are many reasons for this market development. Including, you need to take into account the financial correction - after a rapid price increase, the prices should have decreased over time. Such a temporary decline has frightened some investors, who began to sell their coins in a panic.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

Almost all the altcoins (and bitcoin too) went down alot yesterday. Does anybody have a clue what caused this major drop?

In fact, there are many reasons for this market development. Including, you need to take into account the financial correction - after a rapid price increase, the prices should have decreased over time. Such a temporary decline has frightened some investors, who began to sell their coins in a panic.
Developments in the cryptocurrency sector pertaining to merchant adoption, institutionalization of cryptocurrencies, and technical breakthroughs can have a significant impact on the cryptocurrency exchange market.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

Yes, now there is a noticeable long-term financial correction in the crypto market. It is difficult to name all the reasons for this situation. But among the main problems I will highlight the financial price correction, massive sales of tokens by investors due to panic, negative news from different states and organizations. But next year the situation should improve, with an increase in the size of investments and the prices of reliable altcoins.
Alex Foman

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

I think all the problems that are happening now. This is all due to a protracted correction. Therefore, such instability and frustrations in the work of the market of cryptocurrencies.
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

Great topic. I hope somebody could explain why this drop continued for the last 9 months. It cannot last forever, because people are tired of this market and the bulls are going to come into the market every week. Just wait and stay calm.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

The main reason in my opinion is that because of the many hackers who have caused huge losses to investors ranging from ICO scams to exchange burglaries, investors have begun to lose confidence in crypto currency because of this, I hope there will be a security system that can guarantee investors

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

in my opinion, most of the crypto markets fall due to bad news that hit the crypto world, such as the hacked exchange, the rejection ETF approval by SEC, and many more, the most terrible thing is that the news spread quickly and reached the ears of investors

John Emst

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

Most likely the prices were affected by the market correction. After all, when it is delayed, it doesn’t get better. Many cryptocurrencies do not stand up at all and fall. So, the prices will come back to normal only from the new year.
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

I believe that there was no such big price drop. This is not a fall I would call it just a correction or a market recovery. Although the market is always unstable and always fluctuates. This is his normal condition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: