Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:54:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mcxNOW Fee shares : Cryptocurrency daily earnings  (Read 19503 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:10:26 AM

The feeshares were a great idea. mcxNOW is the first exchange to ever do any kind of profit-sharing. I feel like I am involved with the company as a feeshare owner, and I want to drive people to the exchange because it will benefit me now. Kudos to you, RealSolid, I think you have made a very positive change with your update.

Active users 9/10/13:        169
Active users 9/12/13:      555

If that isn't progress, I don't know what is.
I bet you are trying all you can  Cheesy

mcxNOW is the first exchange to ever do any kind of profit-sharing.

This of course is not true. Vircurex and Crypto-trade both offer referal programs (aka profit sharing).

PhenixEx does too, the referral link is in my sig (yeah, I took an opportunity for advertisement).

Name one exchange that pays interest on your deposits and is as feature rich and scalable as mcxnow.  Again, name one.

Name one other exchange where the owner was caught trying to pump up his coin (solidcoin) as well as done every other shady deed in the crypto community...

LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64234.0

Read it in its entirety. Soon after this last "spike" the price never recovered to those levels. 2 months later BTC-e removed from its exchange due to low volume and little interest.

You haven't "gotten rid" of anything. They are still there on the exchange. The price is back down to 4 cents with less than $200 in buy orders above a penny. Grats, you killed your own coin. Again.  Roll Eyes

Haha, even with real facts you deny it. Keep trolling kid.

Which real facts are you referring to? These buy orders taken from btc-e.com?

price   SC   USD
0.040014 112.13910481   4.48713413
0.040012 1000   40.012
0.04001 1000   40.01
0.040001 100   4.0001
0.0361 14.6652795   0.52941658
0.03605 68.32785   2.46321899
0.036002 300   10.8006
0.035016 58   2.030928
0.027 1500   40.5
0.02362 100   2.362
0.02 2200   44
0.016 3300   52.8
0.015502 2300   35.6546
0.01202 100   1.202
0.012012 181   2.174172
0.01111112   0.133332
0.002 1000   2
0.001111 25000   27.775
0.0011 9000   9.9
0.001 90   0.09

Taken @ 10:34pm (PST) Thursday, Feb 16.
Anyone can go take a look. @ https://btc-e.com/exchange/sc_usd

Now run along back to your alternate reality. /pats the cute little scammer on the head.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 06:14:55 AM

Name one other exchange where the owner was caught trying to pump up his coin

HAHAHAHA!  you cant think of one?  you are joking right smooth?
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:18:35 AM

Name one other exchange where the owner was caught trying to pump up his coin

HAHAHAHA!  you cant think of one?  you are joking right smooth?

Good job quoting:

Name one other exchange where the owner was caught trying to pump up his coin (solidcoin) as well as done every other shady deed in the crypto community...

...is what i said.

If you are referring to me then you are sadly mistaken. I do not operate an exchange as we are discussing. Nor have I ever been shady or scammed anyone.

If you are referring to GOX and Mark then technically Bitcoin is NOT his coin.

RS/CH created soiledcoin and is now running his own exchange on top of all of his other well-documented actions on this forum.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 06:27:36 AM

Im not calling you out here smoothie, nor am i going to argue with you.

i was referring to novacoin.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:46:42 AM

Im not calling you out here smoothie, nor am i going to argue with you.

i was referring to novacoin.

Hmm well, in essence I can't say I know that Balthazar owns his own exchange for novacoin right?

Hence it doesnt match what I was asking for.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:48:43 AM

RS is also the same guy that Premined 12 million coins and claimed they were unspendable until the block explorer busted him moving coins from one of the Solidcoin Trusted nodes. Those 12 million coins still exist and I am sure is the reason as to why Solidcoin even exist on the exchange.

RS is also the same guy that never fully released the source code for his coin either. It was always partial releases.

RS is also the guy that claims to be a Coding God and all around Crypto Security Genius but managed to get 250 BTC he extorted from his  Solidcoin's user base to finish the next version, stolen. He then promptly disappeared for a couple of months and when he reappeared, it was sorry, I have no BTC shit happens and I'm too dejected to finish it even though it is 95% complete.

RS is also a guy that is a literal "ghost".

He goes to great pains to hide his tracks and is in fact very good at it. He makes no issue about, he openly admits he hides his identity and quite often jokes about how he could disappear anytime he wanted to. That alone should make anyone think twice about depositing any money they can't afford to lose. What happens when his unhackable exchange gets hacked and literally vaporizes with several thousand BTC?

~BCX~

Perhaps RS should reveal his identity? No?

I have in good faith revealed mine. Just something to instill trust.

Keep in mind that if he hasnt revealed his identity he could vanish with all of your coins/shares/etc and likely you may not find him.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

leif1981

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 11:29:45 AM

My god
mcxfee is so crazed

notyep

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 11:40:08 AM

My god
mcxfee is so crazed

And its crazy not to buy it.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 01:23:49 PM

My god
mcxfee is so crazed

And its crazy not to buy it.

So says the long-term RS/CH/MC/SC cheerleader who prefers not to answer direct questions but attack the person asking the questions.

Aren't you the same guy who posted this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77606.msg862647#msg862647

And to date it still isn't finished?

Mark your calendars folks...  On May 10th, MicroCash will be introduced and will showcase some of the most advanced technology ever for a currency/system. Don't miss out as MicroCash positions itself to change the concept of banking and currency transaction forever.  Smiley

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 03:23:18 PM

RS is also the same guy that Premined 12 million coins and claimed they were unspendable until the block explorer busted him moving coins from one of the Solidcoin Trusted nodes. Those 12 million coins still exist and I am sure is the reason as to why Solidcoin even exist on the exchange.

RS is also the same guy that never fully released the source code for his coin either. It was always partial releases.

RS is also the guy that claims to be a Coding God and all around Crypto Security Genius but managed to get 250 BTC he extorted from his  Solidcoin's user base to finish the next version, stolen. He then promptly disappeared for a couple of months and when he reappeared, it was sorry, I have no BTC shit happens and I'm too dejected to finish it even though it is 95% complete.

He goes to great pains to hide his tracks and is in fact very good at it. He makes no issue about, he openly admits he hides his identity and quite often jokes about how he could disappear anytime he wanted to. That alone should make anyone think twice about depositing any money they can't afford to lose. What happens when his unhackable exchange gets hacked and literally vaporizes with several thousand BTC?

~BCX~

Keep in mind that if he hasnt revealed his identity he could vanish with all of your coins/shares/etc and likely you may not find him.

we will keep a spot open for you.
drummerjdb666

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 11:41:58 PM

~BCX~

+1 he was on earlier today!  =)   

Wonder if he bought any share?  Wink
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:49:36 AM

Hi, I started an account today

My surprise was that It shows an interest rate over Litecoins of 1531% at year in estimate annual rate.

I´ve received two payments and this must be wrong, even if I keep my litecoins all year, and interest make profit of interest.

My own calculations about this, make an interest of 60% at year, it is a pretty penny, but far from the calculations made in the web.

Thx for your remarks

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 12:08:06 PM

~BCX~
Don't waste your time, the drones don't want to hear facts.

This is about to be one of the biggest bitcoin heists in history. This is pirateat40 all over again.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 12:10:38 PM

~BCX~

+1 he was on earlier today!  =)   

Wonder if he bought any share?  Wink

Nope that was not me. I was informed that an imposter with the same username "Smoothie" on mcxNow.com has been impersonating me.

I do not have any intentions on EVER using RealSolid's site.  Smiley

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 12:14:49 PM

I'd also like to point out how awful a value the fee shares are right now, the exchange would need $300,000,000 in total volume to break even on a share.

By selling these shares, RS is hedging his bets that his exchange will not be around that long. If he trusted in his exchange, the wise move would be to keep all the shares.

Do you trust an exchange that it's own operator does not trust?

shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 01:48:44 PM

By selling these shares, RS is hedging his bets that his exchange will not be around that long. If he trusted in his exchange, the wise move would be to keep all the shares.

That would defeat the purpose of having shares in the first place...
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 02:11:02 PM

That would defeat the purpose of having shares in the first place...
If RS thought his exchange would be around for many years to come, he would not be selling shares. He would be keeping them. That tells you how confident he is in his own exchange.

This reminds me of when ASICMiner sold their 10 first blades, and people went insane and started bidding over $8000 a unit. Why would they sell something that was basically printing them money? Because they knew that avalon chips were about to go on the market, and they had already developed their nextgen ASICs. It is unlikely that those who foolishly purchased one of their blades recooped even 20% of their initial investment.

In other words, the present value of these shares is far more than the shares themselves will ever generate. You are all getting fucked over. Mark my words.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 02:14:30 PM

Anyone else notice that the market cap of his "shares" is 45,000 BTC?

For a few week old stock that is pretty overpriced in my view. Their daily traded volume total on all coins traded is ~400 to 800 BTC.

And that is on a good day.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 02:17:12 PM

My point exactly.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 02:21:31 PM

That isn't to say people can't buy whatever they want. I'm not about dictatorship. I believe in the free markets and people can buy or sell whatever they want at whatever price they want, but I also look at track records and RS/CH doesn't have a clean track record.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: