Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mcxNOW Fee shares : Cryptocurrency daily earnings  (Read 19502 times)
shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 05:25:48 PM

By selling these shares, RS is hedging his bets that his exchange will not be around that long. If he trusted in his exchange, the wise move would be to keep all the shares.

That would defeat the purpose of having shares in the first place...
If RS thought his exchange would be around for many years to come, he would not be selling shares. He would be keeping them. That tells you how confident he is in his own exchange.

This reminds me of when ASICMiner sold their 10 first blades, and people went insane and started bidding over $8000 a unit. Why would they sell something that was basically printing them money? Because they knew that avalon chips were about to go on the market, and they had already developed their nextgen ASICs. It is unlikely that those who foolishly purchased one of their blades recooped even 20% of their initial investment.

In other words, the present value of these shares is far more than the shares themselves will ever generate. You are all getting fucked over. Mark my words.

This is an interesting point of view, and part of me agrees that the mcxFEE shares are somewhat over-valued considering their age. I don't know how anyone's getting "fucked" though if they are spending their $$ willingly. Caveat emptor on ALL of these damn coins and services--that said, to me, my .5 investment in shares was worth it (as was my 3,000,000 DVC pass through ASICMINER investment).
TheFuneral

Activity: 356

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:45:45 PM

I'd also like to point out how awful a value the fee shares are right now, the exchange would need $300,000,000 in total volume to break even on a share.

By selling these shares, RS is hedging his bets that his exchange will not be around that long. If he trusted in his exchange, the wise move would be to keep all the shares.

Do you trust an exchange that it's own operator does not trust?

Why must one break even on the share for it to be of value?

You have a clean negative bias towards the developer and are taking it out on the product clearly. At least be smarter about your direct bashing.

Are the shares currently over-priced? Yes. That's because those buying them are speculating an increase in volume in the future and are willing to take the risk of doing so. At this point you're either jealous or just hate RS. Either are valid, but neither help progress anything.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:53:17 PM

You have a clean negative bias towards the developer and are taking it out on the product clearly. At least be smarter about your direct bashing.

Are the shares currently over-priced? Yes. That's because those buying them are speculating an increase in volume in the future and are willing to take the risk of doing so. At this point you're either jealous or just hate RS. Either are valid, but neither help progress anything.
What is the purpose of a share? To make money. These shares will never make back the original investment. Therefore, they are a poor investment.

This isn't complicated.

notyep

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:19:43 AM

What is the purpose of a share? To make money. These shares will never make back the original investment. Therefore, they are a poor investment.

This isn't complicated.

Fool!!!   Angry   What part do you NOT UNDERSTAND?Huh   Huh   There are many (including myself) who invested in mcxFEE at 0.10  at the initial offering and have gotten over a six fold rate of return on that initial investment in less than a week with the price swings!  In case you didn't know, the shares hit the street last week (but obviously you missed out).    Undecided

QuantPlus

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:24:23 AM

This isn't complicated.

You have obviously never traded anything.

On an exchange, people trade securities amongst each other.

The smart, experienced traders make money trading (maybe 2%)...
I've been making about 20 mcxFEE trades/day...
I DON"T CARE which way it goes because I am capturing the spread all day long...
The long term performance of these shares is not particularily important.

It's called a Zero Sum Game... you can Google this if you know how (it's not complicated).
dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 05:28:26 AM

If RS thought his exchange would be around for many years to come, he would not be selling shares. He would be keeping them. That tells you how confident he is in his own exchange.

This reminds me of when ASICMiner sold their 10 first blades, and people went insane and started bidding over $8000 a unit. Why would they sell something that was basically printing them money? Because they knew that avalon chips were about to go on the market, and they had already developed their nextgen ASICs. It is unlikely that those who foolishly purchased one of their blades recooped even 20% of their initial investment.

In other words, the present value of these shares is far more than the shares themselves will ever generate. You are all getting fucked over. Mark my words.

While mcxFEE shares may very well be overpriced, you can't apply same reasoning to mining equipment and shares of an exchange.  Mining equipment is a depreciating asset, that will eventually have near zero value after it is not worth paying for electricity to run it.  Therefore, it is important to consider the total dividends that will be generated before the asset value reaches zero. Businesses, on the other hand, are generally not expected to decay to zero value.  In the case of a new and growing business such as mcxNOW, earnings are expected to increase over time, thus increasing the present value of the shares.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
QuantPlus

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 02:38:07 PM

While mcxFEE shares may very well be overpriced, you can't apply same reasoning to mining equipment and shares of an exchange.  Mining equipment is a depreciating asset, that will eventually have near zero value after it is not worth paying for electricity to run it.  Therefore, it is important to consider the total dividends that will be generated before the asset value reaches zero. Businesses, on the other hand, are generally not expected to decay to zero value.  In the case of a new and growing business such as mcxNOW, earnings are expected to increase over time, thus increasing the present value of the shares.

mcxNOW is currently the best implementation of a Crypto Exchange...
With some minor, fixable issues like crappy charts.

It's the leading edge, baby, with *** actual, detailed, growing revenues ***...
Unlike a lot of the crazy vapor-ware floating around here...
Or Alt Coins that produce no revenue... and get their valuations out of thin air.

You have to analyze quality Crypto issues...
The same way you might have looked at internet stocks in 1997.
Dâniel Fraga

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 03:20:30 PM

This is a prime example of when the misinformed attempt to sound intelligent.

~BCX~

BCX, instead of attacking Real Solid and mcxNow, why don't you do a better exchange than mcxNow?

Dâniel Fraga

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 03:39:49 PM

I haven't attacked mcxNOW LOL....

But to answer your question, do a little history search between us going back to early 2011.

~BCX~

I see, but what's the advantage of attacking him? I mean, you have freedom of speech, but it seems a personal
issue between you and him.

What's your goal? What do you expect from those attacks?

QuantPlus

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 04:10:52 PM

But to answer your question, do a little history search between us going back to early 2011.

~BCX~

I see, but what's the advantage of attacking him? I mean, you have freedom of speech, but it seems a personal

If you go back and read circa-2011 posts...
BCX spent a lot of time and energy trying to destroy SolidCoin with DDoS attacks....
It was all very personal, though somewhat entertaining.

It would be fair to call RS a Builder... and BCX an Exploiter...
The world is made up of these 2 competing groups.

None of this history sheds ANY light on the merits of mcxNOW.
Dâniel Fraga

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 04:20:50 PM

BCX spent a lot of time and energy trying to destroy SolidCoin with DDoS attacks....

I understand, but why would anyone want to destroy an anlternative cryptocurrency (since it's completely voluntary and nobody is forced to use it)?

Besides that, competition to bitcoin is good, since we have more alternatives and it forces bitcoin developers to improve it faster.

QuantPlus

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 05:15:50 PM

I understand, but why would anyone want to destroy an anlternative cryptocurrency (since it's completely voluntary and nobody is forced to use it)?

Besides that, competition to bitcoin is good, since we have more alternatives and it forces bitcoin developers to improve it faster.

In the long run BCX did RS a big favor...
By weathering months/years of attacks you become a security expert...
I'll bet mcxNOW is by far the most hardened crypto-exchange...
So we are the beneficiaries of all this historical drama.

Schwede65

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 07:51:08 PM

For the record I have no issue with mcxNOW other than Realsolid aka Coinhunter aka Notyep aka rlh and a few others.

mcxNOW is an interesting concept with potential, too bad it will used to eventually build a massive store of funds that will be mysteriously hacked and RS vaporizing.

BTW, do some research on Moonco.in, that was Coinhunter.

~BCX~

you are really a BackbiterCX and you'll surely have some proofs for your fairy tales of the connection of moonco.in and coinhunter...
QuantPlus

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:15:06 PM

~BCX~

Agreed....

For the record I have no issue with mcxNOW other than Realsolid aka Coinhunter aka Notyep aka rlh and a few others.

mcxNOW is an interesting concept with potential, too bad it will used to eventually build a massive store of funds that will be mysteriously hacked and RS vaporizing.

~BCX~

ICE, baby.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/kgp0n/ice_takedown_of_mooncoin/
QuantPlus

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:44:07 PM

<Click image>

Mr. Moon is not very convincing.

http://pastie.org/2544332
notyep

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 02:27:10 AM

~BCX~

Agreed....

~BCX~

ICE, baby.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/kgp0n/ice_takedown_of_mooncoin/

That was a proven redirect by Mr. Moon aka Coinhunter in order to cover his tracks, it failed.

~BCX~

Glad you're enjoying mcxNOW ~BCX~!  *winks*

inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 04:08:20 AM

just wanted to thank RS for mcxnow, how fun is it getting dividend every six hours in 10 currencies. Smiley

can't wait for the release of the other shares.

till then I will save my coin to buy up!

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:57:12 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 08:08:19 AM by bitwarrior

MCXFees being on Sale Now and can be bought only within a time frame of 68 hours left. with 38758 Shares remaining
None MCXfees holders before the Sale cannot buy, unless you are a Fee holder.

If anyone is interested pls message me, and let us see if I can help.

thanks.
bidji29

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:41:33 AM

Link to the IPO page : https://mcxnow.com/buymcx.html

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS
CryptoBeggar

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:56:38 PM

I'm buying some. This EXPRESSEN guy clearly thinks we are all RealSolid of some form. Chemically, he is correct to some point!

Anyway - question to him:
-> Why do you even bother participating here, if you are mostly just interacting with different accounts of same person?

First MasterCoin protocol transaction -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265488.msg2940318#msg2940318; please refer to thread disclosed for more information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: