Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4593 times)
kahnchat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

KahnChat Mobile Payment feature will be the next generation of payment method compared to the current card payment.

The blockchain technology helps protect the user's privacy, the data are splits into many small piece packages and store in the different locations.

The hacker might be able to hack into the web server but the information of the user's data is not stored in the web server. This gives the highest protection to the user's information.

KahnChat main aim is to develop and deliver the social network with payment wallet feature in blockchain technology at the end of the development. This is the trend for the future.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

Buy 500 KCH and get 625 KCH
There is an extra 25% Bonus on your purchase
Only for early bird
Register before 20th Jan

kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

27 days left for
Pre-ICO
https://www.kahnchat.com

Join Now
Get 25% Extra Bonus
https://www.kahnchat.com
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:23:58 PM

Get extra 5% when you promote your unique affiliate link.

How to participate?
1) Sing up the Affiliate Program at https://www.kahnchat.com/affiliate-register.php
2) Login member area, fill up your ETH address
3) Go to Affiliate tab to obtain your unique affiliate link
4) Promote your link

You receive 5% bonus on your referrals purchase.

Example:
Buyer buy 5000 KCH
Your bonus 250 KCH

It easy to join,

https://www.kahnchat.com/affiliate-register.php
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:46:54 PM

Is there a meaning of kahn in different language? Why kahnchat? How can you assure that users will utilize your services and not the existing popular free apps?

One of the co-founders Dr. Ulrich Hatji suggested to use 'Kahn' as it is a similar pronunciation to another co-founder surname 'David Kan', here comes to KahnChat.

KahnChat app is a free app for the user who use it for their daily life activities on messaging, chatting, videoing, groups etc, we do not have the intention to charge users for using the app.

The income streams come from businesses who accepting KahnChat mobile payment, website payment processor, mobile gaming, live stream products sales and mini-program for organisation like customer support system platform, staffs attendance system, parcel tracking apps etc.

KahnChat mobile payment will become one of the lowest transaction fees for the merchant who accepting KahnChat payment thus it has a huge potential market.

Do you have target merchants already? Or are you already in talks with them at least? And where will you spin off this project?

---snip

Thanks for the answers. But it means that you don't have the actual talks with the merchants as of the moment. I'm looking at this stage that you have at least 5 merchants that you already communicated with. Though you said that your app has been operating already, you need actual collaboration with them to receive their actual feedback of your platform.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

The app is in the development not in the operation yet.

KahnChat project is a similar concept with the app in India (PayTM) and in China (WeChat). If you have friends from India or China, they would love to share with you how easy the app they have.

Of cause, there are people prefer to wait till the app is ready before get involve and some people foresee the potential of the project will get involve before it ready. We respect every support and welcome all supports during this development phase.

kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

KahnChat Pre-ICO 1st Feb 2018 +25% Bonus.

The KahnChat app incorporates more than just normal chat features associated with most communication apps, it is a one-stop app for every user between the ages of 18-65 years. The app can be used for messaging via text, voice, video, paying bills and funds transfer, order payments, user-story sharing and for increasing fans and follows of business and public figures.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

Great news!

KahnChat will be accepting the following payment method for KCH Token purchase.

1) ETH
2) BTC
3) Visa/Master Card (USD/EUR)
4) Payeer balance
5) QIWI Wallet
6) ADVCash

0.1 KCH = 0.0002 ETH

Pre-ICO with 25% Extra Bonus
from 1st Feb 2018 to 3rd Feb 2018
Minimum purchase 1 ETH
RuMinerMiner

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

Looks good, will participate!
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

Looks good, will participate!

Register before 20th Jan, you will never regret to register early.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

Pre-ICO 1st Feb to 3rd Feb
Public ICO 4th Feb to 28th Feb

If you are a Bounty, message me to discuss your service.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

9 Days left for Pre-ICO

www.kahnchat.com
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

What will it be look like? Telegram/Facebook/messenger?

What currencies does the platform support?
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

Hi I’m not sure I understand the idea of the project correctly. Is it a messenger with option to use it as a payment system? Then are you going to work only online or we could also expect development of a plastic card Huh
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

Hi I’m not sure I understand the idea of the project correctly. Is it a messenger with option to use it as a payment system? Then are you going to work only online or we could also expect development of a plastic card Huh

Yes, you understood it correctly.

KahnChat project is a digital wallet supporting fiat currency and cryptocurrency with the integration of social networking (e.g. messenger, voice, video).

The mobile payment withdrawal plan is online transfer to user bank account when it launch. The issuing of plastic card is in our development plan which will come later.
Ceburekus

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

KahnChat project is a digital wallet supporting fiat currency and cryptocurrency with the integration of social networking (e.g. messenger, voice, video).

The mobile payment withdrawal plan is online transfer to user bank account when it launch. The issuing of plastic card is in our development plan which will come later.

Have you already negotiated any contracts with banks? So first of all KahnChat is a payment system. Could you describe the model of money flows in your application, please? Maybe you have images just to show what it looks like.

BTW why did you choose to name it ‘chat’ if in fact it is a wallet
Deform

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

What is actually your advantaged in comparison with blockchain or myetherwallet? Ok, I could imagine that there might ne internal exchange system, then tell me what resources or services you are going to include, to allow users use it quite easy. I hope you will not deal with any exchanges. This would be very problematic for several reasons.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

Have you already negotiated any contracts with banks? So first of all KahnChat is a payment system. Could you describe the model of money flows in your application, please? Maybe you have images just to show what it looks like.

BTW why did you choose to name it ‘chat’ if in fact it is a wallet

KahnChat is not a traditional mobile payment. The current model of the mobile payment is a virtual card storage, its turn the user physical card into a virtual card and link it with a Direct Debit agreement to allows the processor to take fund directly from the user bank account.

KahnChat mobile payment is operating in a different process.
1) The user adds fund to KahnChat account via a Direct Debit agreement.
2) The user spent from the KahnChat account balance not directly from their Cards or Bank account.
3) The user initial fund transfer from the KahnChat account balance to another KahnChat user's account, the process is not directly from the user's Cards or Bank account.
4) The user withdraws fund from KahnChat account balance to the bank account registered on file.
5) KahnChat initial SWIFT or SEPA fund transfer to the user's cards or bank account.

KahnChat is an All-One app, our objective is to turn KahnChat app to become one of the useful app for the user, the numbers of messages send/receive is more than the numbers of the transaction. So we choose to use 'Chat' instead of wallet, payment, crypto, network, app etc.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

What is actually your advantaged in comparison with blockchain or myetherwallet? Ok, I could imagine that there might ne internal exchange system, then tell me what resources or services you are going to include, to allow users use it quite easy. I hope you will not deal with any exchanges. This would be very problematic for several reasons.

KahnChat mobile payment is a MultiSig digital wallet not only for cryptocurrency but support also fiat currency. When it ready and launch, this will greatly ease the user daily life. Managing BTC, ETH, BCH, DASH, LTC and KCH in one app. Sell cryptocurrency into fiat currency in the same app. User fiat currency or cryptocurrency for purchase depends on the merchant's acceptable currency.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

Read your paper, that’s quite cool. Will it be possible to pay using QR-code in shops? Or just to get some special offers?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: