Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN][ICO]⭐⭐⭐⭐KahnChat Mobile Payment and Social Networking Crowdsale Live Now  (Read 4593 times)
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

KahnChat offers a lot of tools. Nobody does it  for now. Technically it combines banking functionality and social media platform. There are other companies that are planning to develop this market. I mean Telegram for example, what can you do better?

Telegram hasn’t presented  anything so far. So we cant compare it for now.  Right now platform offers really limited number of functions. Maybe only 20% of all the  KahnChat functions. So KahnChat is gonna be interesting for private users and for companies.  eщe нe пpeдocтaвил инфopмaции пo cвoeмy фyнкциoнaлy, чтoбы мoжнo былo cpaвнивaть.

Are they going to develop apps? What’s up about that?

Kahn Tchnology Ltd  has already developed several apps fot KahnChat. Ant they are going to do it from now on. After the project is launched they will present a wallet based on blockchain.
Does blockchain influence technologies of communication?
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

Kahn Tchnology Ltd  has already developed several apps fot KahnChat. Ant they are going to do it from now on. After the project is launched they will present a wallet based on blockchain.

It would take a lot of time to make their own blockchain
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

KahnChat offers a lot of tools. Nobody does it  for now. Technically it combines banking functionality and social media platform. There are other companies that are planning to develop this market. I mean Telegram for example, what can you do better?

Telegram hasn’t presented  anything so far. So we cant compare it for now.  Right now platform offers really limited number of functions. Maybe only 20% of all the  KahnChat functions. So KahnChat is gonna be interesting for private users and for companies.  eщe нe пpeдocтaвил инфopмaции пo cвoeмy фyнкциoнaлy, чтoбы мoжнo былo cpaвнивaть.

At the beginning it’s going to have a standard  technology like any other platform. Then they gonna upgrade it to blockchain and finish all the infrastructure. Blockchain will make it secured and easy to track (if necessary)
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

At the beginning it’s going to have a standard  technology like any other platform. Then they gonna upgrade it to blockchain and finish all the infrastructure. Blockchain will make it secured and easy to track (if necessary)
Does it mean that similar projects can’t do without blockchain in the future?
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

look this project is really cool... the details of this platform about on social chat then by that you can send money, transfer and also in paying items.. that is great.. looking forward to your success.. goodluck..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

What are payment methods that are available right now? I can make Visa transfer for now

kahnchat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

What is the minimum purchase that has to be done as of today feb 15?

The minimum purchase is 1 KCH or 0.002 ETH
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

if you don't reach soft cap target till 18.02 - you will return money to your investors?

The total amount raised till today 16/2 is $130k.

The amount is enough for us to have the social networking and cryptocurrency wallet features develop, for the fiat currency and major exchange listing, we will need to achieve the soft cap.

If we are unable to reach the soft cap by the end of 28th Feb, we will have to give an option to our buyers
1) Stay with us while we finding the alternative source of income for the remaining fund via the financial loan, traditional crowdfunding.
2) Refund the investment. We will process the refund to the buyers if they choose not to stay with us.

kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

KahnChat offers a lot of tools and combines different functionality. But there are a lot of projects in crypto now. How hard would be to copy this functionality?

Copying a project idea is easy, we can't guarantee other company might copy our idea or maybe there is already someone doing it now.

KahnChat has this idea and has the suitable engineers to develop the features, instead of worrying other company copying the idea, it would be better to come in to invest in the company so the company can reach its goal and develop the said feature as per plan.

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

I’ve already got some tokens during pre-ICO? Can I participate in early stages of the sale again?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

It’s constantly repeated in the white paper that you can transfer money to family members and relatives. Can it be someone not family related?
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

I’ve already got some tokens during pre-ICO? Can I participate in early stages of the sale again?

Yes, you could, you can send an email to support@kahnchat.com if you have any questions.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

It’s constantly repeated in the white paper that you can transfer money to family members and relatives. Can it be someone not family related?

It said, friends and family. Actually, anyone who with the KahnChat app and his/her name is in your KahnChat address book can be a recipient of the transfer.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

I’ve registered on kahnchat.com. Is it all I have to do in order to buy tokens and participate in ICO? I’m planning to buy some now.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

I’ve registered on kahnchat.com. Is it all I have to do in order to buy tokens and participate in ICO? I’m planning to buy some now.

All buyers is required to submit their ID for the Known Your Customer (KYC) requirement.

You can do the KYC after or before the purchase but before the token delivery.

The KYC process is very simple, just use your smartphone to take picture of the following documents and upload it to us via the Member Dashboard.
1) Photo ID (Passport photo page or Photo Driving License or Government issued Identity Card)
2) Address Proof. (Bank statement with your name and address or Utility bill with your name and address)
3) Selfie Photo (Hold the Photo ID and take a front photo with your smartphone)

That's all
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

All buyers is required to submit their ID for the Known Your Customer (KYC) requirement.

The KYC process is very simple, just use your smartphone to take picture of the following documents and upload it to us via the Member Dashboard.
1) Photo ID (Passport photo page or Photo Driving License or Government issued Identity Card)
2) Address Proof. (Bank statement with your name and address or Utility bill with your name and address)

That's all
for what purpose is the identification procedure carried out, to exclude the US Civil. HANTER will also need to pass it?

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

KahnChat offers a lot of tools and combines different functionality. But there are a lot of projects in crypto now. How hard would be to copy this functionality?
idea kanchat collect all in one place, communication exchanger, crypto, payment, if all this is conveniently done, it will be excellent

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

KahnChat app offers all the current social networking app and promises more practical and futuristic concepts built into one. Whew. Who can possibly bit that? Just can't wait for this app to be available. Looking forward to this one.
kahnchat (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

That's all
for what purpose is the identification procedure carried out, to exclude the US Civil. HANTER will also need to pass it?

Be honest, we really do wishes we could accept the citizen of USA into the project but due to the rules and complication of the requirements, we have no choice but to disappointed our potential supporters from USA.

As to the KYC, We are required by The London Local Authorities Act of 2007 Part 5 §75 , and Money Laundering Regulations 2007
which governs the ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) requirements to obtain certified proof of ID and proof of address documents for all customers who purchase the token.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:08:46 AM

It looks like the 35% bonus period is over. What is the bonus at this stage of ICO?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: