Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:12:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I find a good altcoin?  (Read 1543 times)
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:29:29 AM

I usually find good altcoins in bitcointalk,then research them in google for the deep analysis.

oh! that's cool man, thanks for the help Cheesy
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

You must do the research to find out for a good altcoin. If the altcoin have news and updates you must follow it or sometimes they have some project in the future, so those are your reference how the altcoin will be good to trade and hold. Don't buy a coin that's pumping you will get burn if you can't escape on the right spot. The altcoins must have a purpose so it will be good. Thanks
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

you must research about coins what you want, if your goal is profit in altcoins to the best do daily traders, because altcoins has faster growth and decline. buy multiple coins so you can earn more. or take top 10 coins from market cap its simple tricks to invest in good coins

I always look for an altcoin that has a big market cap but cheaper value. There are list of that altcoins which you can see in the top 20. Aside from that, i also research about the usage of each altcoin i have to buy.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Jibit

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

i think that it depends on your experience and also the time you join the market. if you are new, that  altcoins are good stability, high safety is maybe a suitable choise  Shocked
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

Do your own research. Study the price history chart of coins and keep track of its activities. That way you will which coin is alive or dead. That's the only way of knowing. You can read feedbacks in this forum about coins too.

Alexmoney

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

Ethereum bucked the trend and suddenly reached an all-time high of $890 yesterday, jumping $150 in just three hours on the new year’s day.
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

Saying that something Will make us reach, for me seems a bit too greedy. Nothing Will ever make us reach if we wont act this way.
Cryptocurrencies are one of the ways to earn money but wihout our effort again nothing Will happen.

For all who is willing to spend their free time and earn some crypto here is @VIBERATE!

They are giving away 5000VIB tokens daily for participating in promotional activities on Facebook, twitter, bitcointalk,... I was able to earn 3500 VIBe tokens in 30 days.
 Today this means approx.: 1664 dollars.

If you want to learn more about this rewarding system you can find all informations on links bellow.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/21/viberate-music-cryptocurrency/
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
Gissy

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

I feel good exchange service show us good altcoin.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

according to the theoraphy, it is easy to realize the good altcoin. That is coin which is released from the good project and have a small market cap. But actually, it is hard to find out them. In my experience, Playkey is one of the best new tokens now to invest.

kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

You will need to put some time reading about different altcoins. Go with the only which can change the world in some way and which you think can be used in real life. Also make sure that the coin should have a good development team around it. Also try and stay away from coins that are at twitter.

tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

As a newbie, I have little experience in choosing a promising altcoin and there must be some important thing that I don't know now in the process of choosing a altcoin. I want to stand on the shoulders of giants and I hope you can teach me something. Thank you.

to choose altcoin that has a good future and grow you can see in the already famous exchanges and the currency is already included in the top 10 altcoin
Tactical Genius

Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 02:45:13 PM

there are three things i look out for in a project: one,the total coin supply,for me the lower the supply the higher the chances of price gaining ,the type of project is also second.what new thing is the project bringing on board and who are their competitors in the cryptospace. Lastly, who are the team behind this project and what are their experiences.This criteria hasn't failed me since

Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

Make some research you can start picking your choice by looking in the service section there's a lot of ICO there that you can choose from then start reading the ANN thread or white paper then you can actually assess if that ICO will be having a good future also try to read how people especially investors give feedback because they can assess if that ICO will raise income or not
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

It is necessary to read regularly this section where we are. Here it is possible to read a lot of useful information. There is a lot of tokens, but I to you recommend to turn a part of the attention to this remarkable project....Algory.io, it wont bad add your portfolio

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

In order to find a good coin you must study the project. It takes a lot of time and effort. If you do not want to do this, you can buy top-10 coins and forget about them for a few months at least.

justaminute

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

To find the best option, you need to have minimal experience. If you want to try your luck, then buy a lottery ticket. Read analytics on the forum and beyond. Join the groups in the telegram. Follow the news...
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:59:44 AM

There are tons of small coins that don't have any trust and stability, it's so-called shitcoins. Be aware of them. I'd recommend look at https://coinmarketcap.com/ to find out the best coins by market capitalization, price and volatility.

Also check whether they ever looked like a scam, if they didn't feel free to buy some of them. I'd recommend to stick to top-20 coins.
Jordan Siyo

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

I always try to find the coin on coinmarketcap but before buying it, check news, information about it.
You can find a lot of news in net.
If the coin is planning to change something at that time price goes quickly up and stabilises.
Try to catch that moment.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

The best source to find coins is coinmarketcap as it has mostly all the coins. Now its altogether a different strategy about which kind of alt coin you want to buy. If you want to play it safe then look no further than the top 100 coins at this website, if you are a risk takes check out coins which begin from page 2 at coinmarketcap.

MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

Sharkcoin
https://sharkcoin.io/
SHARKCOIN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
YOUR TRULY PLATFORM FOR PASSIVE INC
Mining Program
Sharkcoin mining is a service that allows anyone to participate in the mining of Sharkcoin by leasing mining hardware. Sharkcoin has a powerful network of powered computers specifically designed to mine Sharkcoin. The power those machines generate is used to solve blocks which in turn will reward you with Sharkcoin. Sharkcoin can be mined with Scrypt algorithm. To earn a reward through PoW mining for Sharkcoin, download the Sharkcoin wallet for your operating system.

Lending Program
You will use your SHARKCOIN to take out a loan, and that loan will be locked in for either 120 days. With that loan, you will receive interest paid daily through our expert traders on the stock market.
The majority of initial loan moneys will be held in offline cold wallets with multi signature protection for any large withdrawals. So, your seed money is secure, no matter what. You will have the option to re-invest any interest earned and therefore commence a new contract at that rate starting on the date you reinvest, you will also have the option to auto-reinvest 50% or 100% of your interest earned and this will again reset your loan period but also increase your daily interest amounts earned on your loan.
Reinvestment figures on interest earned will be rounded down to the nearest $ amount and the remainder will sit in your USD Wallet.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Affiliate Program | Referral Bonuses
We prepare Affiliate Bonus to our diligent member in promotion to introduce SHARKCOIN to the world. Affiliate bonus can be obtained by way of members must perform Lending at least once. In the affiliate program, for the next when there are members or investors who do lending through your Referral then you can get an affiliate bonus instantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: