Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why even holding your bitcoins?  (Read 544 times)
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

We are starting to see why more people keep believing in bitcoin and holding it for the future.
We dont know how far we will have in the future, but definitely that 20,000 USD will not be enough as we will be together getting more than that soon
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

i hold my bitcoins because it has a value. Many peoples buy bitcoin, you can see the market volume.
if more peoples keep coming to buy bitcoin, i am certain that bitcoin value will increase more.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

Why would I want to keep BTC in my investment portfolio? That's most hyped and quite overvalued coin I'd say.
There are other more technologically advanced coins. Is it because of "digital gold" and store of value properties?

The main reason why most of the investors are still holding their bitcoin is because it is not the right time to sell bitcoin. If you can see the bitcoins value, the value reach the red point or simple it drops it value. So to avoid losses better to hold and wait for the right time to sell. Personally, I hold bitcoin because I have nothing to do with it for now, if I sell it maybe it will be spend in not so important things.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
JennetCK

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

For me, holding coins in your wallet is safer than investing. The only risk you will imagine is that your wallet will be hacked. In hilding, you have safer money and coins rather than investing. You don't know if the investement company or project is legitimate, it is too hard to be scammed you know.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

I keep it simple maybe because everyone who hold their bitcoins wants to have an insurance for their future well everyone i should say. I am certain that bitcoin value will increase more in more in the upcomming months or years in the future were not sure but that would be posible, im certain of it. And the fact that the bitcoins price might fall down because of those people who are selling their coins will make the momentum of the bitcoins break because they are already rising bad timing if you break it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: