Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why even holding your bitcoins?  (Read 544 times)
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:56:26 AM

If you don't have important usage of money then better hold your bitcoins, because it is like an asset where in from time to time bitcoins goes up . Let the time work for you to earn millions, Just be patient:)
Being thrifty is not bad, use the money wisely. Bitcoin is an asset,  that asset if you invest and have patient to wait, you see it will grow in high profit it  make you millionaire.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:17:27 PM

Why would I want to keep BTC in my investment portfolio? That's most hyped and quite overvalued coin I'd say.
There are other more technologically advanced coins. Is it because of "digital gold" and store of value properties?

BTC will grow further despite some times it failed. But most of the altcoins will rise too. People believe in Bitcoin they will put more and more money in it I am sure. Don’t be worried about Bitcoin.
AManulat

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

For me you can take advantage of the upside if the price of bitcoin goes up relative to fiat. This also exposes you to the risk that the price of bitcoin goes down. People believe in Bitcoin they will put more money in it.
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

I just sold my bitcoins today and will probably wait out the dip as the news today was kinda shocking....
edgarcoinny

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

Because i can sell them later at a higher price when i feel like i have got to the point that i have set as a personal goal.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:33:29 AM

Why would I want to keep BTC in my investment portfolio? That's most hyped and quite overvalued coin I'd say.
There are other more technologically advanced coins. Is it because of "digital gold" and store of value properties?

BTC will grow further despite some times it failed. But most of the altcoins will rise too. People believe in Bitcoin they will put more and more money in it I am sure. Don’t be worried about Bitcoin.

The price may dump a little deeper but I still believe on its great technology. And people should notice this, don't just be affected by any news make your own study about bitcoin. I am holding bitcoin for good until it makes me rich.
Vibr56

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

I'm holding because I don't have a choice, it takes weeks to get a single confirmation through, not to mention the fee it would require to make it into several days only.  Embarrassed
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

Many have well earned with bitcoin, it grows very quickly and it turns out a good profit if you invest at the time. But now there are a lot of other cheaper crypto currencies and you can invest in them, not just in bitcoin.
Eterbank

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

I feel safest in it. Bitcoin is only coin i believe it will be alive after 10 years.

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

Hi,

I don't really understand your point... If you don't want to have bitcoin... Then just don't invest in it. Don't buy bitcoin. It is not compulsory.

The bitcoin is currently questionnned because indeed its value is changing from day to day, hour to hour. Due to its volatility, it is hard to know "how much it is" and this is why for the moment it cannot be used as a daily currency.

But this should not prevent you from investing in it. The purpose is different, that's all. If you think that the money on your wallet is useless.. Well you can see it as a saving bank account with an unsure interest rate. Because it is exactly what it is...

edgarcoinny

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

I am holding to make the most profit out of what i have bought. This is because the price keeps going up
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:35:51 PM

bitcoin is currently very expensive because the amount of bitcoin has started to be rare. if you have bitcoin, then you are very lucky because if sold then you will get a lot of money.

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

As some middle east governments are saying, it's not just a currency, its an Asset and treat it as an asset, tax it as an asset. Even 0.1 BTC may change your life in the future. So hold it for a brighter future and who knows it may become a regular currency and if that happens then it will yield far more value than what it is right now.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

It all depends on investors' goal. If he already achieved his goal by not holding BTC, then it is a good move to take profit. For long term investors and hodlers, accumulate as much BTC as you can and see the potential of BTC to become the future of money. Anyhow, profit is still profit no matter how small or big.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

Bitcoin is not only virtual asset. It has its own banks and the net of ATMs around the world. So it would be much better to have such coins in yours portfolio. Bitcoin price has a steady tendency to grow.
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

Because the value of bitcoin might grow even more than the highest value last year. But its to risky to hold it. If you have no satisfaction on the value of it you will not have the best for yourself so be smart.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

Bitcoin is tomorrow’s currency. Bitcoin has given such returns on investments; no currency has given in such a short time span. Bitcoin is holding nearly 50% share in cryptocurrency market. It posses the potential to become second best world currency. Crypto experts are predicting new price targets every day. Its volatile nature is giving more and more chances of earning good money.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

Bitcoin is tomorrow’s currency. Bitcoin has given such returns on investments; no currency has given in such a short time span. Bitcoin is holding nearly 50% share in cryptocurrency market. It posses the potential to become second best world currency. Crypto experts are predicting new price targets every day. Its volatile nature is giving more and more chances of earning good money.

Bitcoin is the future currency.Since the bitcoin value equivalent to dollar is increasing, soon bitcoin will replace the dollar. Then it will replace the Euro and then all the currency used in this world. I was holding my bitcoin for my future,when the price increase I will get some additional dollars.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

It's because I am still hoping and believing that bitcoin price is gonna increase no matter what it's just there are two holiday seasons we are celebrating right now which is Christmas and New Year which is why the demand for bitcoin is currently low in which it results to price decrease of Bitcoin in the market.
I also believe that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase increase in the future and it is the reason why I hold it. We all know that holding of bitcoin will really help you to gain more income. Lastly, just hold your bitcoin and be patience and earn high income in the near future.
flatnose101

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

It's because I am still hoping and believing that bitcoin price is gonna increase no matter what it's just there are two holiday seasons we are celebrating right now which is Christmas and New Year which is why the demand for bitcoin is currently low in which it results to price decrease of Bitcoin in the market.
I also believe that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase increase in the future and it is the reason why I hold it. We all know that holding of bitcoin will really help you to gain more income. Lastly, just hold your bitcoin and be patience and earn high income in the near future.
this is what i see also on bitcoin the way on how this may able to increase and we see a lot of good things on it the way on how we are able to use it like the way on our technology how fast this may grow for we see a lot of changes on it so better to be think positive about this currency this btcoin currency cause i see that this may have the potential in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: