Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why even holding your bitcoins?  (Read 544 times)
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:06:51 AM

Why would I want to keep BTC in my investment portfolio? That's most hyped and quite overvalued coin I'd say.
There are other more technologically advanced coins. Is it because of "digital gold" and store of value properties?

Because I still believe that Bitcoin's price will still increase and I still hoping that I could get a good profit from it. Many are still holding their Bitcoin because they are also waiting for the right time to invest or sell their coins in which they could get a good profit.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vivimubarak

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:13:33 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has a significant price increase rate from year to year. I believe that investing into bitcoin is the right investment and it's will give me profit in the future
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:25:06 AM

bitcoin is not just a digital currency, but it is very suitable for investment. holding bitcoin is always at risk, because it fluctuates. But this is a new technology that will probably be the digital currency for the world. believe and have a target when I will sell and make a profit (so there is a point of satisfaction). Other crypto may have the same potential as bitcoin, but I believe in bitcoin.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:42:12 AM

the answer is the same as it used to be because the future of Bitcoin will be brighter, in 2013 also many people say why should invest in Bitcoin? Bitcoin has no value, this is just a scam but they are now very sorry after seeing the current Bitcoin price. enjoy Bitcoin prices
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:33:21 PM

Bitcoin investors maybe has one thing common in mind and that is they believe of all the crypto currencies we have bitcoin is the most appreciative and profitable coin to invest with base on the past activity in bitcoin price and since people was able to established trust over bitcoin the   fluctuations which leads to bitcoin price to drops did not affect the cloice of investors to stay in bitcoin

sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:45:03 PM

yes i am going to hold my bitcoin because of the bitcoin value will be in future more than 50 k usd so once  i reach my target i am going to sell my half bitcoin rest of keep long term
edgarcoinny

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

Most active developer community is in bitcoin and every year the price is increasing which means profits.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:03:34 PM

Bitcoin investors maybe has one thing common in mind and that is they believe of all the crypto currencies we have bitcoin is the most appreciative and profitable coin to invest with base on the past activity in bitcoin price and since people was able to established trust over bitcoin the   fluctuations which leads to bitcoin price to drops did not affect the cloice of investors to stay in bitcoin
Yes.I do agree.We,as investors of bitcoin should always trust bitcoin whether it may dump or pump its price,it will still continue to grow its value in the market along with the bitcoin community itself.I may have fear some time but my high hopes in bitcoin would always push me through just like everyone else here in the crypto world.With this,i chose to keep on holding my bitcoins because for sure it will give me the biggest profit i ever dreamed of.

spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:09:39 PM

I am holdig my bitcoin its because as we all see the value of it keeps on increasing even though its value is volatile but it increases more rather than decreasing so if you will hold your bitcoin until the value of it reaches $50k before you will sell it then you will be able to earn big and get rich.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:55:57 PM

Continuously raising bitcoin price crossed $19600 mark by the middle of this month, but this not the end, this just the beginning. Bitcoin have potentials to cross the price targets set by the crypto experts, it’s a digital gold. As per the predictions of crypto experts bitcoin have bright future. Some investors invest for a longer period i.e. from 5 years to 10 years, they never become panic by such sudden rise they hold their investments. Bitcoin investors have trust and confidence in bitcoin currency so they are still holding their bitcoins.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:03:18 PM

The potential of BTC is unlimited and besides it is widely used around the world than other cryptos. That is why its value gives big impact in the decisions of the holder whether they should let go or hold longer either because they don't want to risk further or they want to maximize their profit through increase of its value.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:07:44 PM

It's because I am still hoping and believing that bitcoin price is gonna increase no matter what it's just there are two holiday seasons we are celebrating right now which is Christmas and New Year which is why the demand for bitcoin is currently low in which it results to price decrease of Bitcoin in the market.
Actually, I also believing that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future because if the price of bitcoin become expensive it may lead to a high income. In addition to that, as of now the price of bitcoin is keep on increasing and I think you must hold your bitcoin so that you could earn much income.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:21:11 PM

We have our own way like our strategies and different techniques on how to handle. As what I did until this mom, I still holding my bitcoin though its not as much as high value today but I believed in the future it could be doubled. We can't guarantee that the value of bitcoin will increase directly which we need to wait having a patience in order to have a good value in the future. Somehow, due to financial problems we need to sell or trade to support like emergency purposes especially when we talk life and death. To those people have much more money much better to invest and hold as much as possible because someday you can have more profit to add on on your financial aspects.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:29:15 PM

By simply holding your coins your are betting that on a long enough timeline your bitcoin will exceed your original purchase price. I know what you are thinking, "No shit!". The truth is many people are seeing the drop and are tempted to sell and hope to buy later at a lower price. Cutting their loss.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:37:12 PM

Why would I want to keep BTC in my investment portfolio? That's most hyped and quite overvalued coin I'd say.
There are other more technologically advanced coins. Is it because of "digital gold" and store of value properties?

Many people have invested their capital to Bitcoin because they can see how this will help them to gain more income. They usually buy low and then hold it for a long term period until they reached the desired income. Many people are now wealthy because they placed it last year and hold, today it is really a high price. Since early this year until today, Bitcoin really performs well, mooning, that gives much earnings to investors. So, we better to buy Bitcoin now and hold until early next year because there's a speculation of price will increase.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:55:42 PM

This does not make the bitcoin successful, because bitcoin is the first altcoin as well as accepted by the community as a common currency for exchanging other altcoins. And it is the investor and investor most interested and invested.

HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:02:53 PM

The potential of bitcoin is huge, you should keep bitcoin again. You can earn a lot of profits. There are many reasons for you to keep it

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:05:39 PM

The potential of bitcoin is huge, you should keep bitcoin again. You can earn a lot of profits. There are many reasons for you to keep it
besides the great advantage you can use bitcoin for anything because bitcoin is currently a multitalented coin. can be used for transactions, trading, investment and others. in cryptocurrency bitcoin as money is very important.
xnuggets

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:50:53 PM

Having faith is the key, you see that there is a great potential in bitcoin even if it dips it can rise again.
Well this doesn't only apply on bitcoin, but in other coins too. People won't stay if one thing is just worth nothing.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:51:16 PM

Bitcoin can be spent and received in a large number of ways. Fiat shouldn't be the only reason why someone should hold Bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print