Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why even holding your bitcoins?  (Read 544 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:47:53 AM

Why would I want to keep BTC in my investment portfolio? That's most hyped and quite overvalued coin I'd say.

It's not only about the hype. I'm holding bitcoins because I have a very big feeling that this will grow too much and will go beyond with our expectations.

There are other more technologically advanced coins. Is it because of "digital gold" and store of value properties?

Not really the digital gold thing people are investing and holding bitcoins, it's not also the store value properties, it's because it's the original coin of all and people wants to stay on bitcoin as it is.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:13:17 AM

Well because I still see a great potential of Bitcoin, there are so many things still can be achieved with Bitcoin, Bitcoin got the most powerful tools which is users, the market of Bitcoin is 50%, which means that half of the market is dominated by Bitcoin, so many website also already accepting Bitcoin, that is my reasons to keep bitcoin

I could not agree more. Bitcoin apart from being just one of the cryptocoins has the most potential in my opinion. Just based on how other coins are created, they do trust what bitcoin has and what bitcoin can do.
With years of step by step acknowledgement, there is no doubt that bitcoin can go further. With wise usage and application there is more to come and great future.

I hodl on to bitcoin because I see its greatness. Trustingbit is my way of appreciating such technology.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:16:25 AM

Why would I want to keep BTC in my investment portfolio? That's most hyped and quite overvalued coin I'd say.
There are other more technologically advanced coins. Is it because of "digital gold" and store of value properties?

Simply because it is profitable. Storing Bitcoin will yield to huge profit since its market value is continuously increasing at a high rate. If you are smart, you will do the same thing too. Bitcoin is an investment that we should engage ourselves with because unlike any other investment, the profit from investing to bitcoin has a high probability.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:33:36 AM

I simply don't believe that Bitcoin was able to sustain its uptrend based on its 'demand' alone. Hype was the biggest factor there and with people slowly realizing how their time is wasted in waiting for 'days' to just get their transactions through even when paying more than $10 for each, Bitcoin's value will be realized.

I simply don't believe that Bitcoin was able to sustain its uptrend based on its 'demand' alone
yeah right because bitcoin is a highly volatile coin and that simply means it cant retain its growth substantially , instead it could also drop on some other times due to fluctuations caused by being  volatile.

Hype was the biggest factor there
no, its not about the hype that makes bitcoin. bitcoin is indeed pretty useful in terms of usage like sending money abroad or international easily and fast wwithout the need of any other extra infos and other hassel things not only that, bitcoin can also be used on some other cool stuffs like trading, mining, buying or selling, etc. these was the main reason on why bitcon was so popular and its not just about the hype.

with people slowly realizing how their time is wasted in waiting for 'days' to just get their transactions through even when paying more than $10 for each, Bitcoin's value will be realized.
actually most people are infact already known and realized this issue a long time ago but majority of them are still here and continue to use it. people are not forced to use bitcoin therfore they are always welcome to switch on some other coins with low fees and faster transactions. however bitcoins value will still be remain on what it was meant to be.
nonilon

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:43:54 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 04:55:47 AM by nonilon

We're here in crypto to earn money so we need to take the risk like holding btc for profit in the future because we believe that it can happen,if your newbie in crypto you need knowledge here to earn money so always try anything like risk your money in trading then if you already know that try another way to earn like gambling and campaign.If you learn trading in crypto you can use it knowledge in campaign if you already joined and also some gambling site so try all and learn from that.
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:13:50 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a choice. Every one of us has different objective and wants were we gonna invest our money but me I want bitcoin to hold and improve my knowledge about investment and bussiness of gaining money. When u allow bitcoin will hold your money or allow your self to invest at bitcoin i will gauranted to you that you choose a good investor. It is proven eventhough that nowadays a vaule of bitcoin has decrease but few days or months it will increase faster.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:26:50 PM

I've just invested a small amount in Bitcoin and holding for some profits recently seeing the growth of Bitcoin this could turn out to be a huge investment for me.
mrqzwoboi

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:31:50 PM

Although the technical strength of bitcoin is hard to be rated as advanced, bitcoin has long been a belief and the price of bitcoin is still on the rise.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:33:51 PM

I will hold my btc for my investment when btc price is higher so I sell my btc so can earn big money
bavian

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

I'm holding Bitcoin for my future, for my wife and kid. I'm holding it because i know it gonna brings me the rich future without working hard.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:31:21 PM

for me i'm holding my bitcoins because i'm waiting for a higher price then im going to sell it but its risky too because its takes a long time when i'm going to sell it.
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:15:52 PM

Well because I still see a great potential of Bitcoin, there are so many things still can be achieved with Bitcoin, Bitcoin got the most powerful tools which is users, the market of Bitcoin is 50%, which means that half of the market is dominated by Bitcoin, so many website also already accepting Bitcoin, that is my reasons to keep bitcoin

Definitely! The bullish trend for bitcoin is still valid which means that there is no reason to sell what I already have. When would I think to cash out? Only when bullish trend is broken and trend changes to bearish.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:34:21 PM

Yes, that's the point, Digital gold.
All about digital are new ages, futures. We hold bitcoin because it will accepted in many countries soon or later. Which problems about network characteristic, volatile, etc. It will find the way about how to regulate it. As we trust, bitcoin are new way to saving gold into wallet.
hitheshk

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:37:28 PM

Because I know that the value of the bitcoin will go more higher then what the price was
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:40:42 AM

Holding bitcoin is very important, by holding it you can see the differences of it's price in any time, bitcoin is unpredictable in price. It will be go low or go high in a matter of seconds. So that's why we hold it, bitcoin or altcoins. It's a trader technique.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:46:04 AM

The answer is simply because even there are more technologically advanced coin nowadays, still, the potential that offer by bitcoin is unbeatable by any currency.  Even its price now is lesser than before, still, no cryptocurrency can hit that kind of value reaching up to $19,000.  It increases its value for 700% per annum and that is the best reason why we keep holding our bitcoin.  No other currency can give you opportunity to earn as what the bitcoin offers.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:52:34 AM

Holding bitcoin is very important, by holding it you can see the differences of it's price in any time, bitcoin is unpredictable in price. It will be go low or go high in a matter of seconds. So that's why we hold it, bitcoin or altcoins. It's a trader technique.
yes i agree on that bitcoin really give as a hugw profit if we really have the will or maybe patience of holding bitcoin because if we hold bitcoin we can really  select what would be the correct price to sell because bitcoin price is really unsatble and it doesnt habe really the correct time to sell.
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:59:38 AM

Holding btc is a good thing to earn profit. but if you have the knowledge about trading well i should say it is the good move to earn profit much easier.
im a newbie in a trading but i saw my friend earning profit through trading without worrying the fee for each trade

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:01:53 AM

yes i agree on that bitcoin really give as a hugw profit if we really have the will or maybe patience of holding bitcoin because if we hold bitcoin we can really  select what would be the correct price to sell because bitcoin price is really unsatble and it doesnt habe really the correct time to sell.
Well i also agree on holding bitcoin .because i really ecperience a huge profit becaus eof holgong bitcoin for only  two months from the start it is really hard for me to blieve that holding is really profitable but once we experience it we  can really say that holding is really a profitable kind of strategy that anytime and anywhere of the day we can really gain.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:02:05 AM

Why would I want to keep BTC in my investment portfolio?
well you should keep it in your investment portfolio because bitcoin is a unique and promising coin that could give  you an instant profit in just a short time due to its high demand that it gets from the public.

That's most hyped and quite overvalued coin I'd say.
yes indeed.

There are other more technologically advanced coins
yes there is and your are always welcome to choose them instead of going for bitcoin. most of them are much better when compared to bitcoin in terms of usage or when sending or transfering funds to someone because they dont have any known issues like high cost transaction fee and slow/congested network.

Is it because of "digital gold" and store of value properties?
no its not about that. there were many valid reasons why bitcoin or crypto has been indemand or popular thesedays. one of them is they are much worth it to invest than a real gold or any other forms of investment like real estate, forex/stocks,etc.

overall i dont really hold bitcoins in a longer time rather i withdraw it emmediatly after i recieved my salary or payout every weekends due to the fact that im too scared of high volatility of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: