Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One currency One world?  (Read 1317 times)
Blockgraham

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:01:09 AM

It would have been a great thing unless some of the governments didn't ban Bitcoin. However, the idea of a currency being independent from all countries sounds gorgeous!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:17:42 PM

I think this position is very difficult to become possible.Most people in the world do not make money through the bank.Most people do not have bank accounts.Most people in the world do not use a computer, smartphone, internet.The economy of each country is full of differences, and the tax and fees are different.People can only use their own country money in a normal bazaar.Bit coin is not a form of money. It is possible that bit coin only one currency in the whole world.
I absolutely agree with you. It’s really no easy for making bitcoin become the only one currencies. We all know clearly that there a part of every contries all over the world using bitcoin, there even many people don’t know how to use well the techonological machine so also have many people don’t know anything about bitcoin. All of us use fiat currency like an inherent habbit, it’s hard for them to adapt to this. Although I honestly want to use bitcoin for buying many things as fiat currency, it never happens. Nowadays, there have some countries uses bitcoin transaction to buy coffee, clothes… however it seems an extra currency, not official. Therefore, I believe bitcoin will not become only one currency in the whole world.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:24:53 PM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?

Actually, I believe in this thought as well. Having only one and common currency is a good start for the world to have unity. The affectionate level of every man will increase to the point that they'll sympathize with people because they would understand how valuable is lost to someone since they happen to have the same currency which have the same value.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:37:22 PM

I don't think that it is a good idea to have a single currency for the whole world because people have different perspectives, different opinions. It will just make them argue on what they want so it is better to have different currencies and different values.

kryptorian

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:39:58 PM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?

That't highly unlikely. There are quite a lot of decent alternative coins including some Bitcoin forks, and it is not even certain that Bitcoin will remain the No. 1 coin in the future. Some may even argue that Bitcoin won't be able to survive in that future but it remains to be seen. Whatever the opinions, the competition in the crypto world is undoubtedly heating up.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

It's definitely possible for a certain cryptocurrency to attain this level of adoption. Is it guaranteed though? Definitely not. Who knows? The sort of "global currency" probably wouldn't even be decentralized, probably something like PayPal. Also, who knows? If it we're to be a decentralized cryptocurrency, it might not even be bitcoin. It's just pretty early to say for sure.
Well one currency in a  one world is really didnt exist or not done through rather,I think this things is really hard to happen because we are really living in a differrent country with a differrent rule and in a different ways of law .We are living in a one world with a different country and with a different government tahtvis why i really didnt believe that one world one currency didnt really exist .
Currency and culture are the biggest difference for every country. Correct that laws are also the hindrance to it. Its impossible to implement a one currency for the world because of this

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:53:31 PM

I don't think bitcoin will be the digital currency to be used worldwide in the future because there are also some alternate coins who can be used as payment for goods or services because every digital currency has its unique functions and usage.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:59:06 PM

That would be a great thing if it does, and it is a possibility that someday all currencies we only depend on Bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency that suits for all.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

Yes, I believe in the future we can have a simple cryptocurrency which we can use to buy almost anything. But i don't bitcoin is going to be that very currency because there are some issues with it right now that needed to be fixed, such as higher transaction fees and slow transaction speed.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:29:55 PM

It would have been a great thing unless some of the governments didn't ban Bitcoin. However, the idea of a currency being independent from all countries sounds gorgeous!
The problem is that this is a tough transition. At the dawn of paper money, it certainly was not easy - the villagers may have said something of the sort: "Do you want me to give you my cow against this ?!"Probably no new kind of money will succeed without officially being supported by a (big) state - although Bitcoin is trying to be a supranational currency.
ahmetcem

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

babacoin.online

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:32:37 PM

I think it may be in the near future, but many things have to change. for example, fees, processing in a short time.

Zerrece tamahım yoktur şu dünya varına
Rızkımı veren Hüda'dır kula minnet eylemem
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:34:50 PM

As of now we are seeing thousands of currencies and every coin is trying to differentiate the existing infrastructure with decentralisation and it cannot be said only one currency rule the world in future.

hoodi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:36:54 PM

I don't think it will be one currency, but some of them will get more popular than others. What I am sure about is that crypto > fiat.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:40:19 PM

No, bitcoin will not be able to make a currency into only one in the world, not for a short time. The possibilities are very small, even too small. Currency is very much, every country has its own legal currency. For bitcoin to be the only currency in the world? Do you think it's easy? Do you think it's simple? It can still happen, but it can only happen in the very distant future.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:44:05 PM

It's hard to tell.
Pride is what will take over.
History in every paper money of one country is illustrated there. If you take it down then it is like disrespecting one country. World peace cannot even come true then what more with just one currency. It is a no.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:52:18 PM

Hmm not so sure about this theory , cause it still a theory after all. Maybe in the next 30 years + there will be a few currency left around the world and bitcoin can be one of them yea and I think all of them will be based on blockchain or similar tech.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:37:09 PM

One world, one currency is a nice slogan and seems logical, but this a dream that will not come true. Too many different agendas, too many political views, too many different meanings in this world, make it impossible to have one currency. We could not have this with the US dollar and we will not have this with cryptocurrency. We've seen the Euro in Europe, a good idea but still does not work for all countries.

Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:49:01 PM

I don't think so, It wouldn't be a good idea for many countries. Actually, Some developed countries always want to dominate in the financial world. so they will not come to an agreement as mentioned you. I believe that not only Bitcoin but also other rising currency will not consider in this issue.

That's why I don't believe that one currency policy will not play a good role in the coming future. day by day alliance is becoming complicated and separated due to the different issue. so this type of dream will not come true in the future.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:51:04 PM

I'd say it is pretty hard to reach that since almost every country has it's own currency but it is possible. I don't think that will happen soon, though
lucifer2

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:55:11 PM

are you sure dude what you say this... Grin Grin

since the presence of bitcoin. All financial institutions began to use the concept of bitcoin especially the concept of blockhain work. But I'm not sure that bitcoin is the single currency in this world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: