Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One currency One world?  (Read 1317 times)
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:17:42 PM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?
Yeah it is true that one currency, one world but this is a dream that impossible to happen. Because most of the people are greedy, they want to surpass anyone, we don't care to everyone all they want is to become rich, famous and powerful. Moreover if they want to become one all they need to do is eliminate the thinking like a crab.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

Do you guys believe that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How does this become possible in the future?

impossible. remember that bitcoin is created not to replace all currencies, but to make transactions between people, between countries and other transactions easier and we no longer need banks, PayPal and the like, because all finances are in your hands. How can you rate the bitcoin price when the Dollar is gone. However, this is a technology that called cryptocurrency but it can't be a currency.

If transactions are easier, faster, and cheaper than bank wires, PayPals, Visas and their likes, Bitcoin's world domination will come about on its own as a pleasant and beneficial off-target side effect. But I don't think this will make the world any closer. Really, we had gold as a universal currency for a few millenia, but did it prevent wars and conflicts between nations? Not in the least if you ask me.

It actually caused them in so many cases.
What about pay and go transactions like buying food over the counter or falling in line in mc donalds. It could be a big hassle i think. People will be in hurry to get to the counter and if the transactions are slow because it will be a wallet to wallet transactions that requires good internet speed, im thinking how would it be.
highnayem34

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:20:35 PM

Ittcoin becoming a "global currency .
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

hope is still very far away, still need lots of updates from bitcoin itself
but if only in use as a means of payment for certain goods may still be, but if must replace the current world currencies
it will be very difficult

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

Do you guys believe that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How does this become possible in the future?

impossible. remember that bitcoin is created not to replace all currencies, but to make transactions between people, between countries and other transactions easier and we no longer need banks, PayPal and the like, because all finances are in your hands. How can you rate the bitcoin price when the Dollar is gone. However, this is a technology that called cryptocurrency but it can't be a currency.

If transactions are easier, faster, and cheaper than bank wires, PayPals, Visas and their likes, Bitcoin's world domination will come about on its own as a pleasant and beneficial off-target side effect. But I don't think this will make the world any closer. Really, we had gold as a universal currency for a few millenia, but did it prevent wars and conflicts between nations? Not in the least if you ask me.

What about pay and go transactions like buying food over the counter or falling in line in mc donalds. It could be a big hassle i think. People will be in hurry to get to the counter and if the transactions are slow because it will be a wallet to wallet transactions that requires good internet speed, im thinking how would it be.
I think that was impossible because we  have a  different country under the different government  leafer which has not the same in belief and way of making laws.I believed that if this would happen it is not really convenient.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?

When we have a one currency means we are living in a one world government. And if we are in a one world government our leader will be one also to rule all over the world. That would be nice for then because we use one only for good. Until they will monitor all over the world.
Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

I don't think so.
Yes, we need one major coin, like Bitcoin at the moment. In the near future we will use a lot of different coins for different goals.
But we don't need so much coins - we need just 20-50 coins in total, I believe.
kryptorian

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

That's a technical problem, and I don't think it's particularly different form what card providers do anyway. Instantly fast transactions with crypto are certainly possible, it is just a matter of living up to that. Right now you should use Bitcoin payment cards which are linked to your wallet for fiat conversions, but if the merchants start truly accepting crypto, fiat can be removed from the equation entirely with crypto used instead.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

There will never be one currency for the whole world. This world will never be one, we're all individuals and we want to live in our own country, with our own currency. So, the world will always be divided in separate countries. If you look at Europe and the Euro, it's almost falling apart.
The only thing that could work is one cryptocurrency next to all the fiat currencies of each country. This could be Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency that can handle all transactions.

jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

there's only gonna be One Currency if the world has One Government, which the hegemon will use to definitely create One Economy. The world is so fractured now, like we're living in a dystopian novel story, so for now, it's impossible.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:10:43 PM

That would be the perfect solution. The problem is that the amount of BTC will be insufficient for all people. We only have 21kk of them, and people in the world are 7.5kkk. It will not work.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:15:16 PM

BTC can be one of the currencies but can't be the only currency. Especially as it still has challenges of delayed transaction and lOw public acceptance. Fiat currencies will still exist.
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

No! People behind Bitcoin will find it hard to implement this one. Why? Because if this truly happens, there will be a lot of adjustments. Not all people, have the Internet. Not all people have a knowledge about Bitcoin. Not all people share the same interest about Bitcoin just like as we do. A world without a fiat currency will be messy.

joan26

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

It's possible for the countries who accept it. And as of now there are countries who ban it so this is not to be called as whole world.But not the only one to be use because of supply and the transaction speed may also come to be the issue.
kryptorian

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

There will never be one currency for the whole world. This world will never be one, we're all individuals and we want to live in our own country, with our own currency. So, the world will always be divided in separate countries. If you look at Europe and the Euro, it's almost falling apart.
The only thing that could work is one cryptocurrency next to all the fiat currencies of each country. This could be Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency that can handle all transactions.

If this currency doesn't belong to just one country or only to a small group of people, I don't see any reason why it won't be used everywhere if it proves itself useful and efficient. We already use the same Internet and live in the same informational space. So why can't there be a universal currency?

This is what we should expect if there are no economic and informational barriers between people in the world.
Simex

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

This is impossible. It is impossible for bitcoin get accepted everywhere let alone be the only currency in the world.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

For me it's uncertain or rather impossible. Do you think it could replace fiat?  Lol and to think that it is a one world one currency thing 😂
Don't get too carried away just because of its growing adaption and others assumption on its future

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

No I don't, I think it will not be possible. But I believe that there will be the day when crypto currency will be the only way of payment, but with different coins.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

Yes i believe in Bitcoin is only digital currency for internet sooner or later people start buying in Bitcoin demonization rather than US dollars world will envolve for Crypto dominated world decentralized currency to asset to exchange of value good and services
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

No doubt Bitcoin will the future world economy, but I guess Bitcoin will be people's favorite currency and Governments and Central banks will keep circulating their own cryptocurrency in countries. Well, Bitcoin can defeat this situation only if people starts using Bitcoin in a massive rate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: