Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One currency One world?  (Read 1321 times)
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:22:31 AM

bitcoin can't even service a few 1,000 day traders, how in the hell is it going to service all the pay2shit toilets on earth?
get a life ppl, btc is a toy for rich techies
Haley444

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:24:24 AM

It is difficult to entire world. Bitcoin can't be mistaken for a method of installation as a result of high exchange charge. Bitcoin is so volatile currency, no state wants to totally change to the use of Bitcoins. When it will make a physical cash that time we should consider this currency is the one currency of one world.
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:30:32 AM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?

At this stage very difficult to say that bitcoin will be the only currency, as for this it has to pass with too many political clearances and financial obligations.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:36:53 AM

It is difficult to entire world. Bitcoin can't be mistaken for a method of installation as a result of high exchange charge. Bitcoin is so volatile currency, no state wants to totally change to the use of Bitcoins. When it will make a physical cash that time we should consider this currency is the one currency of one world.
I agree with your points. Very few countries would actually be willing to use bitcoin as their main source of payment in place of physical fiat currencies. It would take a miracle for majority of the countries around the world to accept bitcoin and allow their citizens to use it as an alternative source of payment currently. Truth is that bitcoin is being adopted around the world at a slow and steady pace and more and more countries will come forward to accept this coin as the crypto world continues to grow with time. Patience is required in this case.

homewoll

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

i think bitcoin is difficult to become world currency,governments do not recognize the legitimacy of Bitcoin.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:53:49 AM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?

This is quite possibly a way to unite the whole world and settle their differences. Bitcoins may be the saving grace the world needs. But to think that it is possible is very farfetched. I don't think bitcoins will ever surmount to something that big that it literally united the whole world.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:28:40 AM

bitcoin has high rates and is very volatile plus it has a lot of decimals and the many people would like to own a whole coin. so i believe that there will be an alt coin replacing bitcoin for that purpose in the near future. One currency one world, if not bitcoin, I believe its one of this CryptoCurrencies it should be.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:58:11 AM

I'm not sure if in the future bitcoin will be the only currency that can be used as a payment mode around the world, because now every country has its own policies in regulating financial activities. It is impossible for all countries to make the same decision to make bitcoin the only currency that can be used as a mode of payment.
jg216808

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:00:38 AM

I think in the future this can be possible, but just imagine, whole world and just one currency. It would be amazing.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

I disagree and i do not believe to this subject that bitcoin will become the only one currency to be use as a mode of payment in whole world because it brings us chaos to our country and the whole world to be exactly. This would lead to the country of discouraging and lookdown of incapacity where the rich country will become richer and the poor country will become poorer.
oiucoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

Can not say that, as well as the global currency, in the economic globalization today, in the form of currency to distinguish between countries is not correct.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

It is definitely possible for this kind of crypto to be used on all transaction in the future. With the kind of capability of bitcoin, it has a place somewhere as a essential in transacting money in the future, however there is no guarantee of this being implemented because it is hard to unite currencies especially now that people have different perspectives on handling money.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

Can not say that, as well as the global currency, in the economic globalization today, in the form of currency to distinguish between countries is not correct.
each country certainly has a different currency, and for currency only one bit ie bitcoin as currency, in my opinion it is not possible if one country has only one currency.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:39:12 AM

The only way for bitcoins to become the world currency is, If every nation will allow their country for bitcoins to circulate in their area. Some of the government does not like bitcoins because of the markets volatility and untraceable transactions, Some people can use bitcoins for illegal transactions and governments are avoiding those problems.

Bitcoin will be recognized around the world but I do not think of it as one currency that will be use in this world. Government will be against about that because it is decentralized which no one can control it and you do not trace who is the owner when you want to track for something in the transactions.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

I think Bitcoin is unlikely to be the only currency used in the world, but the technology used by Bitcoin, Blockchain is likely to be used by people and even governments
Namaste Coin

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

It would take A LOT of infrastructure to do that. But, I believe that eventually, there will no such thing as currency.... At least not as we think of it right now. There will be a Resource Based Economy. Smiley
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

One currency, One world is definitely needed for sustainable progress of economies. But i dont think that its practically possible. Despite the increasingly global nature of commerce, the economies of each nation throughout the world still differ significantly and require different management. Subjecting all countries to one monetary policy would likely lead to policy decisions which would benefit some countries at the expense of others.

Under a global currency, this type of aggressive management of a national economy would not be possible. Monetary policy could not be enacted on a country by country basis. Rather, any change in monetary policy would have to be made at the worldwide level.
kryptorian

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

Do you guys believe that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How does this become possible in the future?

impossible. remember that bitcoin is created not to replace all currencies, but to make transactions between people, between countries and other transactions easier and we no longer need banks, PayPal and the like, because all finances are in your hands. How can you rate the bitcoin price when the Dollar is gone. However, this is a technology that called cryptocurrency but it can't be a currency.

If transactions are easier, faster, and cheaper than bank wires, PayPals, Visas and their likes, Bitcoin's world domination will come about on its own as a pleasant and beneficial off-target side effect. But I don't think this will make the world any closer. Really, we had gold as a universal currency for a few millenia, but did it prevent wars and conflicts between nations? Not in the least if you ask me.

It actually caused them in so many cases.
geo43

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

Its possible and a new report from Goldman Sachs says Bitcoin could be the global currency.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:14:58 PM

We are all hoping that the future will bring us something new that will change the course the things are evolving. There are many currencies in the world and with the coming of even more decentralized currencies, people are not sure what currency will prevail in the future. Right now the world is very well organized and even with the mass of the currencies that are out there, there are the currencies that we can call the main payment systems because they have proven their value. The Bitcoin has brought the new way of the payments that aren't favorable by all people but I believe that in the far future situation with one currency can happen. There will be the online system for sure and Bitcoin can come to the point when it will prevail over everything else.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: