Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One currency One world?  (Read 1317 times)
Sahabat_

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:29:54 PM

of course bitcoin can be a tool for transactions worldwide because there is no limit in bitcoin so bitcoin will continue to reach all the people in this world as long as believe in bitcoin

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:29:59 PM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?

It cannot happen. Bitcoin is considered a big threat for some countries. There are a lot of bitcoin related crimes, mainly scams which affected many people but the suspected people behind the scams cannot be traced because of the anonymity that bitcoin provides.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:35:18 PM

yes, I am sure it will happen, in the future bitcoin will rule the world. do you believe if there is a gold ATM? and then there will be ATM bitcoin in every country, when bitcoin controls the world.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:44:08 PM

Do you guys billieve that bitcoin will become the only one currency that can use as a mode of payment in the whole world? How is this become posible in the future?

I believe in bitcoin as currency but seriously speaking it been spending many many years to replace dollars as worldwide currency turn into bitcoin use as new number currency, but they possibility to hit this ideas because now is the new era of modern technology.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:18:22 AM

I think this is a good idea, one world one currency, with one currency then we will get a more equitable economic level and of course there is no difference in wealth that is too far away, and also easier transaction system.

Nunman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:30:58 AM

I do not think it's possible. Why not, many counties in the world about know bitcoin and how the use bitcoin they no know. If it's possible maybe next 50 years after.
yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:40:29 AM

I don't believe in it. Bitcoin won't be a worldwide currency due to several reasons:
1) It costs hell a lot, so newbies will hardly invest in it;
2) It's still not accepted everywhere:
3) It has some disadvantages comparing to altcoins (like missing altcoin support, etc.) that slow down the development of infrastructure.
yup it has it's disadvantages
FreelancerCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 126

https://www.freelancercoin.io

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:45:17 AM

Definitely not. Bitcoin has quite few bad things ifself such as slow transaction and no information inside like ethereum.

Aurora Castro

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:14:46 AM

Most certainly not, and not because the bitcoin does not have the ability but for the culture of the people, it would have to succes a global economic crisis for this to be a reality and even then it does not guarantee that there are no sabotages, that is, governments wanting to control or damage it, since economists do not like it because it is a volatile currency.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:18:01 AM

i think not just look how many countries ban bitcoin. well we just say no countries ban bitcoin and it is a good thing but look at the current fees just sending a small amount cost more. maybe others coins will do that like etherium or bitcoin as the primary currency and the other coins as support to it.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:24:10 AM

Bitcoin has a big potential to be a universal currency that can be used worldwide. But I will not limit myself with the possibility that any cryptocurrency like altcoin or future coins to be created has also open to that position. If only those corrupt government that ban bitcoin would realize this important technology and its benefits this would happen the soonest but this hold the improvement of this technology.
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:27:12 AM

Because of bitcoin's popularity most people may be using them to transact with most of the establishments. Businessmen will be using bitcoin to facilitate their business operations. Every nation has their own currency and it's a symbol that they have their own identity. So Bitcoin will not replace currency of every nation.

ActiveWizard77

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:29:42 AM

In my opinion, the world will soon accept bitcoin as a currency. But still, I don't think it could replace any currency in the world, it is more like to be added to currencies used for international transactions.
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:30:41 AM

This will never gonna happen, think how the governments will react if bitcoin becomes a real threat to fiat.

And a currency should be able to be spent fast without waiting for very long confirmation time. Bitcoin will remain as a store of value, for now.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:38:02 AM

i think not just look how many countries ban bitcoin. well we just say no countries ban bitcoin and it is a good thing but look at the current fees just sending a small amount cost more. maybe others coins will do that like etherium or bitcoin as the primary currency and the other coins as support to it.

For now i think bitcoin is just a small currency but maybe in the future probably who knows about it. I do billieve in bitcoin but not that much. But i realy billieve that someday there is one currency that can conquer the world and we will use it as a mode of payment in the future. If that is bitcoin im not sure maybe some new coins too or degital money.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:41:22 AM

It is going to be difficult but it could happen. However, I am afraid it will not happen too soon. It is going to be hard firstly because the rest of the world has not yet entered the digital age. Some others have not even held a computer yet in their entire life. Some others are not yet even aware that there is such a thing as a smart phone. Not even to mention the political hurdles it has to go through. So I think it will be very hard to happen.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:58:37 AM

Bitcoin or BTC value is very large, able to reach thousands of USD or tens of millions of rupiah! So naturally if many people in the virtual world eyeing Bitcoin. Some even look for Bitcoin to buy / sell for big profit. The rapid growth of Bitcoin in the last decade also made one of these crypto currency types predicted to replace the conventional currency.

ActiveWizard77

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:59:36 AM

For now i think bitcoin is just a small currency but maybe in the future probably who knows about it. I do billieve in bitcoin but not that much. But i realy billieve that someday there is one currency that can conquer the world and we will use it as a mode of payment in the future. If that is bitcoin im not sure maybe some new coins too or degital money.

I don't think bitcoin is just a small currency right now. It market capacity and price is higher than any currency in the world. The problem is that our government just ignore this and won't consider bitcoin as a currency as well.
pranaja

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:03:41 AM

The bitcoin digital currency attracts internet users around the world, in fact bitcoin can be used as a purchase or transfer of funds worldwide without having to go through bank prosecutors, credit cards or government authorities. already many world companies are receiving bitcoin, bitcoin is traded and transferred like traditional money through a trading company. transactions made without a third party or government, now bitcoin became the world's first fully decentralized digital currency
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:16:53 AM

bitcoin as a crypto currency is very likely bitcoin to be a means of payment around the world, but this should be supported by a good banking system, and there is a strong control to monitor it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: