Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[EXCHANGE] Register at UPcoin.com, fast, secure, new generation exchange!🔥  (Read 3683 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:51:19 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 11:20:50 AM by TeamUpcoin

UPD Jan 22, 2018. The sign up reward program has been discontinued, however we are still accepting registrations. Please subscribe to stay updated on all our news (more positive news to come)

UPcoin.com - new generation crypto exchange

Our goal is to become world's #1 exchange, creating the most convenient, fast and secure place for your crypto trading. You focus on trading, while we will take care of everything else. Visit UPcoin.com >>>

Key facts about UPcoin.com exchange

• $5 000 000 USD of venture investments
  • We do not run any public fundraising campaigns

Convenient trading:

• Simple interface that even beginners can understand
  • 300 trading pairs right after start and over 1000 pairs within 6 months after start
  • No limits, no verification for 6 months after launch
  • Several price charts on screen simultaneously
  • Various order types: limit order, market order, trailing stop, stop order, stop limit, immediate or cancel
  • Stop loss/take profit
  • Localization in 7 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, Japanese

Speed and stability:

• Servers in all global regions for fast access
  • Can process up to 5 million transactions per second
  • Backup channels of up to 1000 Gbt/s. UPcoin continues to function when others fail

Feedback and support

• Professional support team. A response guaranteed within 24 hours or less.
  • Analyze your trading efficiency via Analytics module
  • 99.999% service availability
  • We listen to our customers and we will prove it!

CIA level security

• 97% of all funds kept in cold storage
  • Encryption of entire file system
  • 24 hrs infrastructure monitoring and access control
  • "Human factor" errors brought to minimum
  • Closed bounty campaign at HackerOne.com (independent security audits launching Q1 2018)

Team creation - June-July 2017
Interface and exchange engine are being created - August-November 2017
Research of market demand: 400 interviews with traders, finding out demands and common issues - October 2017
Launch of Rest API & Socket API - October 2017
Announcement and launch of pre-registration - December 2017
Launch of referral campaign - December 2017
Start of closed beta-testing - January-February 2018
Closed bounty program at hackerone.com (security audits, Q1)
Launch of exchange - Q1 2018
Deployment of internal transfers - Q1 2018
Margin trading - Q2 2018
Deployment of automated verification Q2 2018
Registration and licensing in a jurisdiction with positive regulation of cryptos Q2 2018
Deposit and withdrawal of fiat currencies - Q1-Q2 2018
Mobile platform Q3 2018
Launch of fiduciary management of digital assets Q3 2018

Read more about our referral campaign at UPcoin.com >>>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:42:43 PM

Hello, tell  what is the advantage of your UPcoin exchange in front of other exchanges, what are the new functions and tools for trading on your stock exchange? What conditions should I fulfill to get a $ 500 reward for testing your UPcoin exchange? Thanks
bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:03:07 PM

Is your UPcoin exchange centralized or decentralized when the opening of your UPcoin exchange takes place? With what payment systems does your exchange operate, what are the commissions when entering and withdrawing fiat money on your exchange?
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:27:42 PM

Hello, tell  what is the advantage of your UPcoin exchange in front of other exchanges, what are the new functions and tools for trading on your stock exchange? What conditions should I fulfill to get a $ 500 reward for testing your UPcoin exchange? Thanks

Hello strelok25 and thank you for your question!

UPcoin is fast, convenient and securer than other solutions. Here is a detailed breakdown of our advantages:

1) Speed. Have you noticed how slow other exchanges are? This is a result of errors during architecture design process. Once exchange is launched, such errors are extremely hard to fix, if possible at all. Exchanges are slow on their own and the inflow of new users only aggravates the problem.

UPcoin has been designed to manage loads ten times higher than top exchanges currently experience. UPcoin is easily scalable, - it will keep running even when others can't function any more.

UPcoin's distributed server network ensures high performance in 4 global regions: US, Europe, Asia and East Europe.

2) Clear and understandable interface. Extra emphasis has been put on interface readability; it has been designed in such a way so that a newbie would understand how to trade. A team of professional interface designers and traders worked hard to create a truly convenient system. The end product is an advanced system of exchange analytics. Just an example, UPcoin can display several price graphs at the same time, supports advanced technical analysis (TA) for decision making. This dramatically increases your trading efficiency and allows you to earn more.

3) Security. For most users security issues are of little importance until they experience fund theft, security system breach or any similar issue. We pay professional white-hat hackers so that their black-hat counterparts do not stand any chance of cracking into security systems. Furthermore, in Q1 2018 UPcoin launches a closed bounty campaign at hackerone.com with a $300.000 USD budget that is aimed at further hardening of UPcoin security systems. Finally, 97% funds are kept in cold storage.  

All you have to do at this point is take a part in an UPcoin survey (avaialble at UPcoin.com), sign up to official news channels and become our beta-tester starting January 31, 2018. Once UPcoin launches, you will be able to use this money to cover your trading fees.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:29:18 PM

Is your UPcoin exchange centralized or decentralized when the opening of your UPcoin exchange takes place? With what payment systems does your exchange operate, what are the commissions when entering and withdrawing fiat money on your exchange?

Hello bitok50 and thank you for your question!

UPcoin is a centralized exchange and is hosted in 4 major regions - this ensures stability and consistent performance all over the world.

Fiat currencies will be introduced in Q1 2018. The team is currently in the process of selecting a jurisdition with a positive cryptocurrencies regulation.

UPcoin plans to start accepting credit/debit cards, SEPA, Wire transfers. Advcash & Payeer will be added after company registration.

Speaking of deposit/withdrawal fees, UPcoin doesn't intend to earn money on deposit/withdrawals, all fees will remain reasonably low.
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:37:57 AM

CIA level security

Well, we're dealing with pros here...

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
Trihadi Nasrul N

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

successfully signed up for UPcoin exchange pre-launch
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

Hopefully you can give Fast, secure and reliable service with 24/7 customer support fees should be minimal and maybe .01% of total transaction amount would be fare to traders
fouzi124

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:04:46 AM

signed up .. waiting for big news .. best of luck !!
crynvestor

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:20:54 AM

Well I'm curious, always thrilling to be at the beginning of something new hehe. In what coin/token will the $500 be and are you planning an ICO?
trish22

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

done sigining up here
obobink

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

Well I'm curious, always thrilling to be at the beginning of something new hehe. In what coin/token will the $500 be and are you planning an ICO?

i hope they just convert this bonus to there own ico instead of using it for fees
gunka

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

Not a bad exchange for the start, I will place my deposits there.

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄█▀▀█░░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY          
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

signed up .. waiting for big news .. best of luck !!

Thank you for being with us!
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

Not a bad exchange for the start, I will place my deposits there.

Thank you very much. A lot of professional UX designers, traders, developers and managers worked on this project to make the fastest, safest and best exchange in the world.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

Just registered and found this questionaire interesting....
I'm just curious this $500 we got is only for testing beta or it's users money that will not disaapear after beta testing is over?

I also noticed you do not try to sell any token nor ask for any investment from future users.
By the way, do you going to accept ERC-20 tokens?
... and what are listing fees?

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
Fileiro

Activity: 134

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

I signed up and filled in the survey to activate my account but after sending the survey, I was directed to a landing page telling me to 'complete a few more steps below' BUT there was no way to scroll down or complete any steps.

So now my account is still not activated, what gives?

Fileiro
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

Hello, tell  what is the advantage of your UPcoin exchange in front of other exchanges, what are the new functions and tools for trading on your stock exchange? What conditions should I fulfill to get a $ 500 reward for testing your UPcoin exchange? Thanks

Hello strelok25 and thank you for your question!

UPcoin is fast, convenient and securer than other solutions. Here is a detailed breakdown of our advantages:

1) Speed. Have you noticed how slow other exchanges are? This is a result of errors during architecture design process. Once exchange is launched, such errors are extremely hard to fix, if possible at all. Exchanges are slow on their own and the inflow of new users only aggravates the problem.

UPcoin has been designed to manage loads ten times higher than top exchanges currently experience. UPcoin is easily scalable, - it will keep running even when others can't function any more.

UPcoin's distributed server network ensures high performance in 4 global regions: US, Europe, Asia and East Europe.

2) Clear and understandable interface. Extra emphasis has been put on interface readability; it has been designed in such a way so that a newbie would understand how to trade. A team of professional interface designers and traders worked hard to create a truly convenient system. The end product is an advanced system of exchange analytics. Just an example, UPcoin can display several price graphs at the same time, supports advanced technical analysis (TA) for decision making. This dramatically increases your trading efficiency and allows you to earn more.

3) Security. For most users security issues are of little importance until they experience fund theft, security system breach or any similar issue. We pay professional white-hat hackers so that their black-hat counterparts do not stand any chance of cracking into security systems. Furthermore, in Q1 2018 UPcoin launches a closed bounty campaign at hackerone.com with a $300.000 USD budget that is aimed at further hardening of UPcoin security systems. Finally, 97% funds are kept in cold storage.  

All you have to do at this point is take a part in an UPcoin survey (avaialble at UPcoin.com), sign up to official news channels and become our beta-tester starting January 31, 2018. Once UPcoin launches, you will be able to use this money to cover your trading fees.

ah, you mean that if we can  have that $500 rewards from signing up the survey. we cannot withdraw that amount bcause that amount is intended only for covering the trading fees ? is that so?
eriklee

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:12:53 PM

Newbies are increaseing quickly in telegram channel, hope Upcoin.com gonna run soon.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:15:07 PM

I signed up and filled in the survey to activate my account but after sending the survey, I was directed to a landing page telling me to 'complete a few more steps below' BUT there was no way to scroll down or complete any steps.

So now my account is still not activated, what gives?

Fileiro

There is currently a known issue with the way site works with mobile phones. Please try logging in from a latptop/desktop and you will be able to complete your registration
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: