Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[EXCHANGE] Register at UPcoin.com, fast, secure, new generation exchange!🔥  (Read 3693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

ah, you mean that if we can  have that $500 rewards from signing up the survey. we cannot withdraw that amount bcause that amount is intended only for covering the trading fees ? is that so?
[/quote]

Yes, that is absolutely correct.

The bonus $500 you receive at registration can be used only to cover your trading fees when trading begins. We want to make it clear from the start that this is the only purpose of this bonus. If you are interested in earning money you can withdraw and spend, see our referral program.
motty

Activity: 918
Merit: 512

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

How do you choose 300 trading pairs right after start?
How can Fujicoin be listed?
https://www.reddit.com/r/fujicoin/comments/7nxq7w/fujicoin_basic_information/

fujicoin.org  We trust the bright future of FujiCoin!
Fileiro

Activity: 134

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

I signed up and filled in the survey to activate my account but after sending the survey, I was directed to a landing page telling me to 'complete a few more steps below' BUT there was no way to scroll down or complete any steps.

So now my account is still not activated, what gives?

Fileiro

There is currently a known issue with the way site works with mobile phones. Please try logging in from a latptop/desktop and you will be able to complete your registration

Ok thanks, I suspected it might be because I am on an android tablet.

I'll try from a desktop pc Smiley
Wonan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

How do you choose 300 trading pairs right after start?
How can Fujicoin be listed?
https://www.reddit.com/r/fujicoin/comments/7nxq7w/fujicoin_basic_information/

fujicoin would be nice.
if it means anything +1 for fujicoin from me Smiley

have a nice day guys!
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

Vote accepted. We will have top coins listed on start and adding more coins as we go.
amnesis

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

Do you a coin like binance coin or kucoin coin ? Or you plan to have on ?
sph46

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:37:32 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 02:04:58 AM by sph46

1. Why are you being misleading with "free money" offers?

2. Who are you? Why are there no names or faces behind this flashy website?

3. How many employees do you have, if any?

4. What is the address of this bussiness? At least a contact email or something?

5. Is the social media person lazy? One tweet in two weeks?

6. Testemonials. Do you think we're twelve? Skipper the hacker? Where can I find Steve the trader and his worthwhile blog?

I'm just curious, because as it is now, the only project is a pyramid MLM scheme, with small survey hoops to jump through.

What's even worse is that you're collecting people's email addresses & passwords. Most people use the same for exchanges and don't enable 2FA because "it's too much work every login".

Now if this were a scam, it would only take some guesswork on known exchanges for easy money. The hard part is explaining to mommy why the feds are at the door.

I'm not implying anything - maybe the information is out there and I've missed it, it's up to you to convince us you're the real deal.
BitcoinGoat

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:52:30 PM

Is there a form to fill out for recommending some coins and tokens? Consider taking a look at COLX : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoinxt/

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
mexit

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:22:38 AM

THIS!!

Will you be releasing your own coin that pays out dividends on trade transactions in coins and tokens?

It's the biggest incentive now to build up an exchange.
sph46

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:01:58 AM

I'm still amazed at how many people skip over the important questions. Are you the same with women? Take them out for dinner, movies, kiss and then realize they have a penis?
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

Sph46,

thank you for the thoughtful questions! Let me address them one by one.

1. Why are you being misleading with "free money" offers?

No, we are not misleading other people and we do our best to be as clear and transparent as we possibly can. We make it clear at the website that the sign up bonus is only to cover your trading fees. This money is not withdrawable and can only be used to cover the fees as explained earlier. There also a second type of reward - our referral program, whereby you refer upcoin.com via your referral link and earn a share of the fees your referrals generate during their trading.

Again, this information is made explicitly clear - we have it written at upcoin.com, we have it written in the first post of this thread and we keep repeating this message in our social media channels to avoid confusion and ambiguity.

2. Who are you? Why are there no names or faces behind this flashy website?

We understand that an exchange handles huge volumes of customers' money and giving out employee info would make the latter (and subsequently customers' funds) exposed to social engineering and hacking. We give customer security top priority and will be doing everything it takes to ensure customer funds are safe and not accessible by third party. However, will disclose our business info as soon as information is complete (see below).

3. How many employees do you have, if any?

We have an international team of 30 team members. Managers, developers, UX designers, support managers, security professionals - just to name a few. We will increase our support crew during march to handle incoming support request.

4. What is the address of this bussiness? At least a contact email or something?

We are in the process of selecting a jurisdiction with favorable cryptocurrency regulation. Registration is scheduled on Q2, 2018. Once the company is registered, a separate announcement will be made. By the way, please check out our road map - see  first post of this thread.

Our contact email is info@upcoin.com

5. Is the social media person lazy? One tweet in two weeks?

We have 100.000 new members in less than 2 days, and user support is a higher priority than social activity. Yet, several announcements are planned for today.

6. Testemonials. Do you think we're twelve? Skipper the hacker? Where can I find Steve the trader and his worthwhile blog?

These are testimonials from our closed focus group. UPcoin team has done extensive research before launch and we collected feedback from our first testers. We actually use the survey to verify the needs we collected while working with the focus group and see if there are any new needs that need to be addressed.

Traders and - believe it or not - security auditors (white hackers) too were respectively consulted for interface design/functions and security aspects.

TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

Our roadmap doesn't have any coins in the near future (see first post of this thread), however this doesn't mean things cannot change along the way - we are exploring this.
demiurg1972

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

The topic header says "$ 500 first 1000 registered."
Other information on the site :" Free 500$ to first 100.000 users who join us on beta-testing"
What is the chance that I will get my money?
crassigyrinus

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

Just posted to Twitter. Exchanges need all the competition they can get, so I hope this succeeds.

Let's see what they can do! http://upcoin.com/?ID=19226022
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

The topic header says "$ 500 first 1000 registered."
Other information on the site :" Free 500$ to first 100.000 users who join us on beta-testing"
What is the chance that I will get my money?

Decision has been made by management to raise the limit on the number of registrations. Given the interest our users show in the UPcoin exchange, we will give the bonus $500 to 250 000 users who sign up during pre-launch. We reserve the right to review this number if we find necessary.

Most importantly, we want to make it clear from the start that the only purpose of this bonus is to cover the trading fees when trading opens in March.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

Just posted to Twitter. Exchanges need all the competition they can get, so I hope this succeeds.

Let's see what they can do! http://upcoin.com/?ID=19226022

Thank you so much! Indeed, the market cannot be dominated by a handful of exchanges - competition always benefits the customer.
TechnoComanche

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

Weez™ IN! Wink <3
Clam-

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

Is it just me or is your referral program slightly misleading? At top of the website with the big fat font you state the following:

Quote from: upcoin.com
You will get up to 50% of all the fees your referrals generate at upcoin.com

However, according to referral program rules which are listed at the bottom of the page in a smaller font, it looks like only first 1400 users who refer X (fifty, thirty and then ten) number of people who then have to deposit Y (any) amount of money within Z (two) months after the official launch. Considering there is no publicly available ticker to see how many people have referred others to the website, there is also no way to know for which "tier" you qualify for and if you aren't possibly late as well, which would mean you will get 0% fees from your referrals. Doesn't seem like a great referral program to me and it's definitely going to cause a lot of spam which will then result in a lot of disappointed people once they'll realize they're not getting anything from their 'spamming' efforts.

Another thing that caught my attention is the following quote from your website:

Quote from: upcoin.com
More than 1000 currencies will be available right from the start.

However, on this forum you said the following:

Quote from: bitcointalk.org
300 trading pairs right after start and over 1000 pairs within 6 months after start

So which one is wrong?
joomorrow

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Poor English.
Deliberate misleading bonus program.
Exaggerated claim: Saying you will support 1000 coins right from the start, whereas even established sites like Binance Bittrex... only support ~100-200 coins.
Useless testimonials from anonymous noname.

Sounds like obvious scam to me.
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

Congrats on the milestone!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: