Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[EXCHANGE] Register at UPcoin.com, fast, secure, new generation exchange!🔥  (Read 3693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ozniko

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:14:16 PM

Can you please explain to us how the referral program works??? So basically the only people who get the referral fees are the people who refer right in the beginning Huh First 200 Next 200 and next 1000?? So basically only the first 1400 people who refer willl get the commissions from referral fees?   That would be messed up seeing that you guys are wanting 250000 and everyone who refers people to you after #1400 are screwed with no referral commission  Can you clarify?

Thanks!
TeamUpcoin (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

Is it just me or is your referral program slightly misleading? At top of the website with the big fat font you state the following:

You will get up to 50% of all the fees your referrals generate at upcoin.com

Thank you for being observative. Indeed, initially the number of referrals was limited to 1400 members, however given the volume of sign ups this limit will be raised. We plan to make all information about referrals public before beta launches. This information will be shown in UPcoin user dashboard.

Another thing that caught my attention is the following quote from your website:

Quote from: upcoin.com
More than 1000 currencies will be available right from the start.

However, on this forum you said the following:

Quote from: bitcointalk.org
300 trading pairs right after start and over 1000 pairs within 6 months after start

So which one is wrong?

Trading pairs are meant.

Exaggerated claim: Saying you will support 1000 coins right from the start, whereas even established sites like Binance Bittrex... only support ~100-200 coins.

Please see above - given the number of signups, this limit will be reviewed and raised.

Useless testimonials from anonymous noname.

These are testimonials from our closed focus group. UPcoin team has done extensive research before launch and we collected feedback from our first testers. We actually use the survey to verify the needs we collected while working with the focus group and see if there are any new needs that need to be addressed.

Sounds like obvious scam to me.

This is understandable given the number of scam in the cryptosphere. However we will use every opportunity to state: we are a legit project and a long term player.
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

the 500 is used for trading fees you dont even get it to spend screw that

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
sph46

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

Sph46,

thank you for the thoughtful questions! Let me address them one by one.

1. Why are you being misleading with "free money" offers?

No, we are not misleading other people and we do our best to be as clear and transparent as we possibly can. We make it clear at the website that the sign up bonus is only to cover your trading fees. This money is not withdrawable and can only be used to cover the fees as explained earlier. There also a second type of reward - our referral program, whereby you refer upcoin.com via your referral link and earn a share of the fees your referrals generate during their trading.

Again, this information is made explicitly clear - we have it written at upcoin.com, we have it written in the first post of this thread and we keep repeating this message in our social media channels to avoid confusion and ambiguity.

2. Who are you? Why are there no names or faces behind this flashy website?

We understand that an exchange handles huge volumes of customers' money and giving out employee info would make the latter (and subsequently customers' funds) exposed to social engineering and hacking. We give customer security top priority and will be doing everything it takes to ensure customer funds are safe and not accessible by third party. However, will disclose our business info as soon as information is complete (see below).

3. How many employees do you have, if any?

We have an international team of 30 team members. Managers, developers, UX designers, support managers, security professionals - just to name a few. We will increase our support crew during march to handle incoming support request.

4. What is the address of this bussiness? At least a contact email or something?

We are in the process of selecting a jurisdiction with favorable cryptocurrency regulation. Registration is scheduled on Q2, 2018. Once the company is registered, a separate announcement will be made. By the way, please check out our road map - see  first post of this thread.

Our contact email is info@upcoin.com

5. Is the social media person lazy? One tweet in two weeks?

We have 100.000 new members in less than 2 days, and user support is a higher priority than social activity. Yet, several announcements are planned for today.

6. Testemonials. Do you think we're twelve? Skipper the hacker? Where can I find Steve the trader and his worthwhile blog?

These are testimonials from our closed focus group. UPcoin team has done extensive research before launch and we collected feedback from our first testers. We actually use the survey to verify the needs we collected while working with the focus group and see if there are any new needs that need to be addressed.

Traders and - believe it or not - security auditors (white hackers) too were respectively consulted for interface design/functions and security aspects.

Well, you'd make a great politician.

If this is legit, wish you the best, but please make it clearer the "free money" is actually a tax break. Make your team known and be more transparent. I still don't believe the testemonials though.

If it's a scam, this link might come in handy: https://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/Financial-crime/Social-engineering-fraud/How-to-report-a-scam ;    I think phishing 100k+ emails in two days might break a record. If not, they will certainly have a field day.

Cheers.
Cedobor

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

Will the bitcoin address be a segwit address?
Plumpkatt1

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

Are you guys Electroneum supporters? Are there plans to accept ETN?
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

Hi I wanted to ask that if I only manage to invite like 15 friends I won't get any referral % fees? Am I reading that correctly?
apvmoreira

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:53:18 PM

500 for transfer fees?

So in fact you are offering free fees till its sums 500 usd.

If it starts working i will be pleased to spend that.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:08:22 AM

The idea of a new exchange is very welcome. However, your offer of $500 for 100,000 users has caused me to raise my eyebrows. Why would you give out this large amount of money just to test the platform?
Could you convince me that this is not too good to be true.

CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:05:08 AM

Joined UPcoin exchange. I hope that w' will see many interesting altcoins there.
ilkach

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:05:28 AM

I hope that you will fulfill all that you have conceived. Because the introduction of Fiat is necessary to many as well as low commissions. Most importantly, give more to the issue of security, if you become a popular exchange, you will be hacked.
rodamix

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:24:46 AM

just done signing up. Very nice project.
VadimIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

Newbies are increaseing quickly in telegram channel, hope Upcoin.com gonna run soon.

Would already be sooner=)
rime151

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

how can we  claim the balance?
mgraman2003

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

Looks Very Promising . Go for it .
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

I'm going to ask you again, could you please respond? I wanted to ask that if I only manage to invite like 15 friends I won't get any referral % fees? Am I reading that correctly? Also only first users who manage to do that will get fees from their referrals? Mixed feeling here.
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

In anaware a lot of ICO-related cryptocurrency exchanges ... are you sure You will be able to compete and survive in this market? For me there is only 2 problems , verification and security ...
steinway

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

Exciting project. How will the referral program work if you for example invite 100 people. Will you get a fee-percentage from everyone or only the first 50/30/10 active users?

Also, will the invites that you currently have, be carried over when the site launches?
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

Sorry Upcoming. Really not encouraged as I've taken the survey 3 times and I have not been able to move to the next step to complete the requirements for the $500 trading bonus. I hope the exchange won't have the same problem.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ZULFI505

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

No balance in the account it looks fake everywhere in the forum...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: