Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[EXCHANGE] Register at UPcoin.com, fast, secure, new generation exchange!🔥  (Read 3693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

Nice guys, looking forward to try this new exchange platform and hope that u guys will be legit! (ihihih a lot of peeps asked me if these 500$ are true or there some hidden suprises)

Good luck!

purse.party

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

Will be following this exchange. I like your guys' branding and marketing so far so I think you'll be pretty successful!
khanabdullah2424

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:18:07 PM

Join on
https://www.facebook.com/rykmabdullah/posts/141526283303652
https://twitter.com/UpCoin_Exchange/status/945402134480216064
https://medium.com/@upcoinexchange
https://www.reddit.com/user/upcoinexchange
https://t.me/upcoin_com
https://twitter.com/rykmabdullah/status/950460982278713344
TeamUpcoin (OP)

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

Will the bitcoin address be a segwit address?

Currently no information about that. This information will become available closer to the beta stage.

Are you guys Electroneum supporters? Are there plans to accept ETN?

In view of the recent vulnerability, we will most likely wait until the issue is resolved.

Hi I wanted to ask that if I only manage to invite like 15 friends I won't get any referral % fees? Am I reading that correctly?

If you invite 15 friends, you will get 20% from their trading fees for as long as they keep trading (check out referral program rules in your UPcoin dashboard).

500 for transfer fees?

So in fact you are offering free fees till its sums 500 usd.

If it starts working i will be pleased to spend that.

It's trading fees and it's non-withdrawable. It can only be used to cover your trading fees and this is the only purpose of this money.

Joined UPcoin exchange. I hope that w' will see many interesting altcoins there.

That will sure be the case.

how can we  claim the balance?

We get that question a lot. The bonus $500 you receive at registration can be used only to cover your trading fees when trading begins (March 1, 2018). We want to make it clear from the start that this is the only purpose of this bonus.

In anaware a lot of ICO-related cryptocurrency exchanges ... are you sure You will be able to compete and survive in this market? For me there is only 2 problems , verification and security ...

It's important to note - we are not an ICO. There is a coin with a similar name, but UPcoin the exchange is not related to it. The coin existed before the exchange ever showed up.

Exciting project. How will the referral program work if you for example invite 100 people. Will you get a fee-percentage from everyone or only the first 50/30/10 active users?

Also, will the invites that you currently have, be carried over when the site launches?

If you invite 100 people, you will earn a percentage of their trading fees for as long as they keep trading. We will be reviewing our referral program to accommodate more users and make the program ongoing. In a short while we will release an update of the dashboard, making it more convenient, informative and transparent for all users.

Sorry Upcoming. Really not encouraged as I've taken the survey 3 times and I have not been able to move to the next step to complete the requirements for the $500 trading bonus. I hope the exchange won't have the same problem.

Sorry Upcoming. Really not encouraged as I've taken the survey 3 times and I have not been able to move to the next step to complete the requirements for the $500 trading bonus. I hope the exchange won't have the same problem.

Try accessing website from your desktop/laptop. We will change the way the survey works in a little while to address that issue.

No balance in the account it looks fake everywhere in the forum...

No, not fake - join our telegram group for assistance. Chances are, you have already received your bonus by now.

Nice guys, looking forward to try this new exchange platform and hope that u guys will be legit! (ihihih a lot of peeps asked me if these 500$ are true or there some hidden suprises)

Good luck!

No surprises, the balance is to cover your trading fees - and a legit project.
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

Hopefully your new Referral Program Rules will be a system that everyone can take part in and not just the first signups. You would be  shooting yourself in the foot only giving rewards to your first affiliates.

You won't get any new affiliates, which equal less sign ups.

A teared system for all is the fair way to go or a straight percent per sign up. I think the 2 month deposit needs to be extended to. If a sign up through an affiliate makes a deposit 3 - 6 - 12 months down the road that affiliate still brought that sign up to your exchange and they deserve credit for doing so.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
Alzav84

Activity: 294
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:28:19 AM

I like your guys' branding and marketing so far so I think you'll be pretty successful!
Camba

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

I have my 500$ very fast, good luck UPcoin!!!
asleep

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

hopefully this exchange is really there and can trade with my favorite coins.
btw nice to have $ 500 bonus, good luck UPcoin.
Xtar

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

Will you have your own Token? Like BNB or KCS?
pero991

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

I hope this exchange really exists and can trade with my favorite coins.
Do you have your own token? How is BNB or KCS? Roll Eyes
RaymondDragon

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:52:02 AM

Hello. With this $ 500 bonus, can we buy a base currency or just to reduce the cost when you buy?
Thank you for answering  Wink Smiley
CryptoLexis

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

@raymonddragon just for fees i guess (i read it somewhere but don't re-find it !!)

Do you have a specific date of opening? more accurate than Q1 ... 'cause we are in q1 ^^
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:01:36 PM

Hopefully your new Referral Program Rules will be a system that everyone can take part in and not just the first signups. You would be  shooting yourself in the foot only giving rewards to your first affiliates.

A teared system for all is the fair way to go or a straight percent per sign up. I think the 2 month deposit needs to be extended to. If a sign up through an affiliate makes a deposit 3 - 6 - 12 months down the road that affiliate still brought that sign up to your exchange and they deserve credit for doing so.

Very good point and we will update the terms of our referral program to accommodate more users and have the program work on an ongoing basis.

Will you have your own Token? Like BNB or KCS?

Not planning to do it at the moment, but will quite possibly do it once the exchange launches and more people know about it. This was not something we planned initially, however, we clearly see a demand for our token and will take action to fulfill such requests.

@raymonddragon just for fees i guess (i read it somewhere but don't re-find it !!)

Do you have a specific date of opening? more accurate than Q1 ... 'cause we are in q1 ^^

Our scheduled opening date is March 1, 2018. The dev team is very strong, so there are no noticeable obstacles to starting on March 1, 2018. Need to see results of beta-testing in February.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

Hopefully your new Referral Program Rules will be a system that everyone can take part in and not just the first signups. You would be  shooting yourself in the foot only giving rewards to your first affiliates.

Very good point and we will update the terms of our referral program to accommodate more users and have the program work on an ongoing basis.

Great News, I would hate to think I been recruiting for nothing. Do you plan on pushing back the 2 month time limit affiliates have to convert their sign ups into active accounts ? Two months  isn't much considering its a start up.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
2017all4BTC

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

upcoin.com/?ID=62b82fd0
BRI

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

I want to ask about the $ 500 money where and when can spend the money? what goods can we spend with 500 $? whether we can spend it with tokens
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

I want to ask about the $ 500 money where and when can spend the money? what goods can we spend with 500 $? whether we can spend it with tokens

The bonus $500 you receive at registration can be used only to cover your trading fees when trading begins in March 2018.

This is the only purpose of this bonus.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:34:13 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 11:58:05 PM by ThunderCatSteve

The bonus $500 you receive at registration can be used only to cover your trading fees when trading begins in March 2018.

This is the only purpose of this bonus.

Is the registration for beta testing still open?

Edit: just got registered

Congratulations, ThunderCatSteve...!
You have $500 in your trading account. This money will be used to cover your exchange fees once exchange opens and you start trading.

I took the survey and the questions were in topic and realistic, I'm excited to become a beta tester and wish all the best to Upcoin exchange.

Here is a simple calculation of the $500 reward:
$500 is equal to 0.03425 BTC which means that you have to trade around 34BTC with 0% fee (if the normal fee for other users is 0.1%)
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

I took the survey and the questions were in topic and realistics, I'm excited to become a beta tester and wish all the best to Upcoin exchange.

Glad you noted it. We were surprised, but 90% of traders keep naming same and same issues over again. We will be releasing an article about UPcoin on medium, explaining how all of these issues are going to be addressed.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

Glad you noted it. We were surprised, but 90% of traders keep naming same and same issues over again. We will be releasing an article about UPcoin on medium, explaining how all of these issues are going to be addressed.

When will the Referral program rules  be updated. The website is still showing the same conditions.

Do you plan on extending the 2 month window ?

And what is meant by the first half of the second condition 
* - An active user is a client who has deposited any amount of funds to his/her exchange

Is this saying a deposit of any crypto currency or a deposit of fiat or either ?

Here are the current terms for affiliates :

Referral Program Rules
First 200 users who bring at least 50 active users via their referral link will get 50% of all fees generated by such users.

Next 200 users who bring at least 30 active users via their referral link will get 30% of all fees generated by such users..

Next 1000 users who bring at least 10 active users via their referral link will get 20% of all fees generated by such users..

* - An active user is a client who has deposited any amount of funds to his/her exchange account during the first two months after the official start.

** - Only one registration per computer is allowed.

[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: