Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[EXCHANGE] Register at UPcoin.com, fast, secure, new generation exchange!🔥  (Read 3683 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yapa1992

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

I have got $500.Great work on the project too. waiting for this one Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

When is your site going to be updated ?

You said it would be updated by end of the week .. Last week.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
TeamUpcoin (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

My question wasn't asking how we got paid or where the money came from. What I asked was if one of our sign ups that was active took a 12 month break from your site. When they come back to your site and started trading again does the affiliate that signed them up still get a % of that persons trading fees.

It appears we're talking about one and the same thing. The short answer is - yet you'd still get a share of the trading fees they pay.

So the 500 dollars is actually credit for your exchange fees, rather than $500 for buying coins or to withdraw. Is that right?

Also would be useful to have a counter so people can see if they are in the group that gets the sign up bonus.

Will upcoin have its own token? Just wondering how the $500 shows up in your new account.

Great work on the project too, we need more exchanges Smiley

There are counters on both things you pointed out. We're now actively discussing release of the UPcoin token, so stay tuned for updates

We plan to roll it out on Monday night, everything is ready
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

My question wasn't asking how we got paid or where the money came from. What I asked was if one of our sign ups that was active took a 12 month break from your site. When they come back to your site and started trading again does the affiliate that signed them up still get a % of that persons trading fees.

It appears we're talking about one and the same thing. The short answer is - yet you'd still get a share of the trading fees they pay.

So the 500 dollars is actually credit for your exchange fees, rather than $500 for buying coins or to withdraw. Is that right?

Also would be useful to have a counter so people can see if they are in the group that gets the sign up bonus.

Will upcoin have its own token? Just wondering how the $500 shows up in your new account.

Great work on the project too, we need more exchanges Smiley

There are counters on both things you pointed out. We're now actively discussing release of the UPcoin token, so stay tuned for updates

We plan to roll it out on Monday night, everything is ready

Great News and thank you for your responses !!

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:26:28 AM

UpCoin webpage is currently saying The 500$ sign up bonus program has finished  https://www.upcoin.com/?ID=00f1fe86

Looks like the $500 Promo is no more. Anyone sign up recently that can confirm ?

[/center]
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:31:13 AM

It would of been nice to get an email or notification that the promo stopped. You have affiliates with links / banners posted with the promo on it. It would of gave us  a chance to adjust our links and remove the promo from them.

[/center]
Nigmar

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

The 500$ sign up bonus program has finished already.

Farewell, upcoin!
gunka

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

Well, soon there will already be 5 million people?

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄█▀▀█░░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY          
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

This is a very interesting exchange. It's sad that I was late  for the signing bonus. Will this exchange need some sort of ID confirmation method?
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

So here we are Monday night ..... and no update on the webpage. It seems like this is a recurring pattern. We ask when will we see updates .. we get told soon .. by xxxx day or xxx date and then we never see them.

[/center]
crynvestor

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

So here we are Monday night ..... and no update on the webpage. It seems like this is a recurring pattern. We ask when will we see updates .. we get told soon .. by xxxx day or xxx date and then we never see them.

How to get customers to your new exchange as of 2018
1. Make sure your exchange is CIA-proof (at least tell it is)
2. Hand out and revolve everything around an unusually high amount of sign-up bonus for a limited amount of time
3. Have everyone refer other people promising the same things and gain massive amount of media coverage FOR FREE.
4. Wait for a moment after the 'official' end of bonus to claim you were busy due the high influx of people

5. Have an awesome exchange?

Atleast it's not an ICO you invested in, give them some time.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

How to get customers to your new exchange as of 2018
1. Make sure your exchange is CIA-proof (at least tell it is)
2. Hand out and revolve everything around an unusually high amount of sign-up bonus for a limited amount of time
3. Have everyone refer other people promising the same things and gain massive amount of media coverage FOR FREE.
4. Wait for a moment after the 'official' end of bonus to claim you were busy due the high influx of people

5. Have an awesome exchange?

Atleast it's not an ICO you invested in, give them some time.

I am and I have been. Time is more valuable then money !

[/center]
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

Webpage has been updated with some more information.

[/center]
lana17

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

Webpage has been updated with some more information.
Many members have already dialed and the bonus program 500$  has already ended.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

It would of been nice to get an email or notification that the promo stopped. You have affiliates with links / banners posted with the promo on it. It would of gave us  a chance to adjust our links and remove the promo from them.

All official announcements are made via Telegram, Facebook and Twitter. Respective announcement was made 24 hours before the program ended.

This is a very interesting exchange. It's sad that I was late  for the signing bonus. Will this exchange need some sort of ID confirmation method?

We plan to hold off verification for the first 6 months, then KYC will be launched.

As many of you have noticed, we've updated customer dashboard. Hope you like the change.

We are planning to release an update tonight explaining referral program in greater detail.

Please subscribe to our official news channels for updates:

https://twitter.com/UpCoin_Exchange
https://www.facebook.com/upcoin.exchange/
https://t.me/upcoin_com
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

It would of been nice to get an email or notification that the promo stopped. You have affiliates with links / banners posted with the promo on it. It would of gave us  a chance to adjust our links and remove the promo from them.

All official announcements are made via Telegram, Facebook and Twitter. Respective announcement was made 24 hours before the program ended.

I don't actively use any of those outlets but will add upcoin for updates. I been using this thread for updates.

I do see a chat box  in the dashboard that displays announcements. That was a great Idea ! I will keep up to date through that.

Thanks for the information.

[/center]
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:29:09 PM

I will keep up to date through that.

Excellent idea! That gives you a news outlet without having to add one more subscription to the stack. Smart!
humbach

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

I already posted this in the other UPcoin threat, spam is not intended, just this one seems to be the more active.

Quick question on the referral fee's, so for example you have 28 qualified referrals and Partner level, but fail to hit 30. Do you receive the fees generated by just the first 10 or all 28 active users
magictrips

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

i have a question about the ref-system, too..........

as i open my account, it sounds, that you get 50% for you refs on the first step, and 30% for the refs on the second step and so on.......(ok maybe i have read it wrong)

and i have nothing read, becouse of a timelimit.....

and now after the update on the loginsite, it looks, that you get nothing, if you only have 9 refs ?

and if you have 13 refs, but only 9 have make a deposite, then you get nothing. too ?

and that you only have time, till 01.04.2018, to "collect" refs ?

is this timeline for the deposite, too ?

if 9 refs make a deposite and one of them make the deposite after the 01.04.2018, then you get nothing ? and you have collect all the refs, for nothing ?

and about the 500$ - it is ok, that they are only for the fees, but as i open my account, it looks like, that you get 500$ - maybe to trade or something like that - like in the past on etoro, for example.......
and after some research, i found out, that the 500$ are only for fees........

and i have read much different numbers for "first" (the first get 500$)....

thats appeals a little bit unserious.........

and if my assumption, about te refs is true, than it is very bad and a very unfaithfull marketingstrategy ....... and than iam not shure, if i can trust you, as an exchange, after the things, that are happen in the past with other exchanges.....

i think it is importend, to display the details at the begin and not after everybody have open a account and make promotion for you.....

with this system, that i have write obove, you make very cheap promotion, becouse others make the work and maybe get nothing.......

i hope iam wrong !

and to you need to make a deposite, to get the money from the refs ?
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:36:19 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 08:25:55 PM by RENTMONEY
Merited by TeamUpcoin (1)

I would suggest removing the below from the official webpage or at least place it further down the page. It discourages new sign ups when they see they missed out on $500.

Remove --- >  The 500$ sign up bonus program has finished already.

I would also suggest sending a mass email letting everyone know the $500 for new sign ups has ended. I seen a few still advertising it which isn't good for a number of reasons.

Two that come to mind ....

1. It will piss new sign ups off and discourage them from using your exchange when they find out they signed up under false pretenses.

2. You will likely get an influx of emails inquiring to as why xxxx account didn't get the $500 bonus.

Steemit Post I made for UPCoin -- https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@rentmoney/upcoin-new-exchange-low-fees-beta-testers-wanted

[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: