Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best ICO experience  (Read 2272 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:00:37 AM

Hi. I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths, harrasing users that made questions on telegram, changing the terms on the fly... But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct ana ICO.

I have invested small amount in lot of ICO because ICO investment is too risky so I just want to try the things with some ICO.Now I have some dimcoins,VLB tokens and GEX coins.I think none of them listed on the exchanges so i have to wait until that.Once it listed on exchange I will decide what to do.
StGermain (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:39:40 PM

Hi. I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths, harrasing users that made questions on telegram, changing the terms on the fly... But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct ana ICO.

I have invested small amount in lot of ICO because ICO investment is too risky so I just want to try the things with some ICO.Now I have some dimcoins,VLB tokens and GEX coins.I think none of them listed on the exchanges so i have to wait until that.Once it listed on exchange I will decide what to do.

It can take a while to get listed and meanwhile there is no liquidity. I would try to aim for ICOs that are more likely to be listed, even if the price is a bit more expensive.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:12:12 AM

My best experience was only in ICO which is a bounty because I quickly received the payment and it was also listed in exchanges right away. It's already equivalent to BTC.10 right now.
BitcoinThief

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:53:09 AM

NEO for sure.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:04:28 AM

My best ICO experience was when I participated as an investors during the campaign of vibehub I got earned there less than 2 bitcoinBTC. Then the second was Utrust though it is still in progress in distribution for the investors UTk was one of the successful ICO that has been done this year 2017.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

Most ICO are scammers, there have been several positive experiences, but as a rule, 90% of them are scammers

Not necesarely scammer, sometimes is just projects that have very little chance of success and would not get any private equity finance in a million years. However if you hit a good one it can be very interesting.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

My best ICO experience was when I participated as an investors during the campaign of vibehub I got earned there less than 2 bitcoinBTC. Then the second was Utrust though it is still in progress in distribution for the investors UTk was one of the successful ICO that has been done this year 2017.

I agree, a proper distribution of tokens is critical. Success factors are: tokens locked for everyone until the distribution is over and also no big discount. Basically, a leveled field.

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

Most ICO are scammers, there have been several positive experiences, but as a rule, 90% of them are scammers

Not necesarely scammer, sometimes is just projects that have very little chance of success and would not get any private equity finance in a million years. However if you hit a good one it can be very interesting.

Lol, I think you have shared your worst experience in investing on ICO projects. Everyday we use to find theatheanu projects but very few only successful in the market as of now.
We have to understand first how to find the perfect ICO else it waste of time and money investing on ICO token sale.
High capital projects are normally a scam one we to check the white paper and other information.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

I have my best experience in UService, it is my first ICO. A positive and good team, very generous coditions and rules does not change.
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:20:35 PM

I have no great experience in ICOs. Just started to follow ICO trends. There are many cool youtubers to follow.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

My best ICO experience was Wabi. Very good and promising project. Limitations in investing were 1.4 ethereum unfortunately.
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

Best ICO experience for me is STORM, since I participated in their community appreciation sale and we got discounts. Also, I participated in their bounty campaign which got me more tokens.
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:11:24 PM

I got the most profit from electroneum It gave me nearly 9 times the lounge.
I think the future of electroneum is much better. So we have kept all the coins in stock.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
altcocollector

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:32:49 PM

I have been blessed to have participated in all good ICOs and happily all the coins I vested in are growing. Would you like to tell others about the names in which you invested? so that they can be careful about investing in them?
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

I think you just hit the point. Something that is apparently simple, like launching a ICO that is good for all participants, does not have a hidden agenda and safeguards the interests of the investors is rare and thus even when you find one you like you refrain yourself from going full speed to it out of fear.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:52:18 PM

I got the most profit from electroneum It gave me nearly 9 times the lounge.
I think the future of electroneum is much better. So we have kept all the coins in stock.

While electroneum gave profit, the ICO itself was not a good experience. The coins got locked for safety reasons and the promise of a mobile wallet was delayed more than a month. The coin could have been a much better success.

Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths. But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct ana ICO.
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:13:06 PM

The only ICO I've ever invested was Electroneum. In terms of management it was a disaster. No one could withdraw any tokens because of some technical issues and security checks. But in the end I received everything and made an OK profit in BTC and much better in USD (because of BTC pumped price). But I didn't invest much, so even that wasn't very successful.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

I wont mention on those previous years ICO experience. I would tell my latest one which is on investing my money on SNOVIO last November and now 1 month later I did already make some good decent profits of 10x even now. Sell some of my tokens and then buyback later on which I do allocate some for day trade and some for long term hodls because I do believe on this good project which do have already a working product which is a great plus for its investors.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
LEXITco

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

At the end of the day it's all about the project, the team, product itself, marketing, and community.
Not necessarily in such order.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: