Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best ICO experience  (Read 2272 times)
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:21:30 PM

Didn’t expect this at all? Although I knew about all these “things”, but I also got caught. Now I’m better studying details about the company.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:31:04 PM

Hi. I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths, harrasing users that made questions on telegram, changing the terms on the fly... But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct ana ICO.

my best ICO so Far is powerledger,
StGermain (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

Waves grew very well during the year after ico. This coin is promising on the long-term and will continue to make x.

Waves is fine, but I wish there were more projects on the platform. Fees for lease are not enough to keep the faith into this alt. I do think it has a lot to offer, but need a push up that other coins are receiving.

sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

Yes I was have a best experience in investing at electroneum ico because of I got profits more then 200% in that so I am too happy now because of electroneum ico.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

I this month in the first I participated in ICO and hope that my choice was successful and it will be a positive experience
vakeswork

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:57:14 PM

I hope that my current investment in the DIW token will be the best in the current year
Since I hope strongly for this project.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

The best ico so far for me was Deep Brain Chain. It is a fresh project, released before NewYear. The maximum it was around 50X in 2 week from ico. Right now the price is dumped, but it's still around 25X which is very good result for the couple of weeks from ico end.

mb808

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

So far, what I have gained from my experiences are to pay close attention to the team. I give teams the benefit of the doubt. I understand the identity issue that happens. However, things become questionable when they get irritated & reactive when asked about their coin (exchanges, moon, whitepaper) instead of being responsive & proactive. That is very important.
olga343

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

Cпacибo зa инфopмaцию
oanhnguyen10

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

Choose the MLM ico or original ICO is the good choice? I have join the INS project and think it will be grow fast
Nowar

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

I invested in the EOS in the zero period. After entering the stock exchange, x6
lhfly5201314

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

First Principle:Read the whitepaper,more than one time
Second Principle: Do not invest too much money in a single project
Third Principle: Control your risk!

That's all my experience from many failure investing projects..!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
HunterM

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

Hi. I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths, harrasing users that made questions on telegram, changing the terms on the fly... But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct ana ICO.

It is difficult to answer this question. But I adhere to some rules for myself.
1. How smartly the smart contract was created
2. Openness of the company, they do not hide behind a screen of the Internet.
3. Ratings, as a rule in rating sites appear worthy candidates.
There are a number of rules, but these are already enough that a beginner has entered the course of the matter and did not lose too much money for bad ICO

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

The best ico so far for me was Deep Brain Chain. It is a fresh project, released before NewYear. The maximum it was around 50X in 2 week from ico. Right now the price is dumped, but it's still around 25X which is very good result for the couple of weeks from ico end.
Do you keep the coins? Few projects are capable of showing such a result. I hope I become a member of one of them.

nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

My best ICO experience??? Don't have yet but I positively looking to it since I'm a newbie and grabbing all info about different happening in every thread that focusing in Initial Coin Offering. That's why I click the notify button to this thread. Useful thread Sir!
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Electroneum is the best ico i have seen in the 2017.profit of 10x, 20x in two month.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

My luck yesterday participated in ICO successfully and successfully and now it has been listed in some big market.
hope you are also successful in ICO.
mihalich

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward for an ICO
There are many bounties popping out every day so its taff to select the good one. I recommend you to learn how to analyze projects.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:07:41 PM

I could say that my best ICO experience is that when the project I first participated in became a success. I never thought that I would be able to earn anything from posting messages. But I was wrong and I became a believer.

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:16:25 PM

The ICO I participated with ended successful and I got to earn a good profit. I think you have to study their platform first before joining. Make sure you read everything to make sure you're in the right ICO. Then follow their rules and make sure to have conatructive post. Not all ICOs are the same, some of them ended up a scam so be careful on choosing an ICO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: