Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:46:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best ICO experience  (Read 2272 times)
MWorld

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:33:14 PM

I could say that my best ICO experience is that when the project I first participated in became a success. I never thought that I would be able to earn anything from posting messages. But I was wrong and I became a believer.
I also did not believe ... it's nice to feel part of something more and invest in it. I'm happy, all the luck and profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:45:47 PM

I could say that my best ICO experience is that when the project I first participated in became a success. I never thought that I would be able to earn anything from posting messages. But I was wrong and I became a believer.

But have you ever invested ether or bitcoin in an ICO after researching and selecting the right one? I understand that posting is also kind of "work" sometimes, although is fun and I learn.
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:25:12 AM

haha, none. The only ICO I ever participated in was a scam. I kind of stray away from ICOs as much as possible unless I know there is a working product.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

Hi. I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths, harrasing users that made questions on telegram, changing the terms on the fly... But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct ana ICO.

hmmm, my best ico experience is buying 200 KCS in price  under 1 dollars and sell in price 17 dollars, i know its not much money but yeah its my best experience for investing in ico coin
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

Hi. I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths, harrasing users that made questions on telegram, changing the terms on the fly... But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct ana ICO.

Not all ICO are sharing their lies and scammer. There are a lot of ICO's offering a good platform and true intention of they ICOs offered.

Like this ICO DIW offered there platform to enables the secure storage of sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank account and credit card Information, validated KYC or KYS related documentation, wills, as well as other valuable digital data within a highly encrypted, secure and private decentralised platform. The platform will also allow its account holders to securely share their data in part or in whole between them.

In the other-hand Whitelist participants will get preferential treatment along with better pricing. During Whitelist period, the minimum participation fee stands at $2000 USD. During Pre-ICO & ICO the minimum participation fee stands at 0.05 ETH. In regards to Whitelist pricing, please fill in the Whitelist participation Form found on the Home Page of our Website DIWtoken.com and we will get in touch when the time is right, giving you more details.
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

Now, I hope the admin of this forum is not dead at home, you know, like being there for a few days until a cats go there for the smell and then a kid that follows the cats finds the dead body by a 12 year bourbon glass...

Sorry, I got carried away. Please remove spammers pleeeeeeeesa
kriptoman171

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

I do not have yet experience in investing, I just look and learn, a lot of projects are difficult to understand.
Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

I have a great investment experience in the Wabi crypto project. The project made a good profit and I left some of the investment in it.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

The best profit I got from investing in DeepBrain Chain project, now I'm trying to find the same profitable project.
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

Electroneum is the great ico since now. It had provided the 10X profit in the short span of time. Smiley

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

all have different experiences and unique, I think the ICO project from there are already lots of successful success, then hopefully I can catch up.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Mattias357

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

The best ICO in which I participated at this moment - ICO COSS. This investment brought me a 1600% in Fiat currency, and over 700% return in Ethereum.

▬▬[  MOOLYACOIN.IO  ]▬▬[ Reverse ICO ]▬   
▌ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 10th JULY▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
subject27

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

Mine is Sirin Labs at the moment. It made 6x for me Smiley They have a good project with real products and i believe it will be huge af.
Ico price was around 0.50$, now bouncing around 2-3$ HODL
Zararus

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

Recently became involved ICO. Participated in live stars. While I can not boast.  Read the thread and see that it makes sense to participate. I'm glad they got a good profit. It is necessary to study more deeply)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

Recently became involved ICO. Participated in live stars. While I can not boast.  Read the thread and see that it makes sense to participate. I'm glad they got a good profit. It is necessary to study more deeply)

Before you participate check there trusted managers are managing it or not. For Jamal and Yahoo chooses promising project which show the big potential in the market. Before they accept the bounty campaign managing they gather all about the dev team and their road map I think.
Because usually all the projects they accepting get the successful once the coin has been launched in the market.
Blackhawk143

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

I participated in Torqcoin ICO . I liked it. You people can also buy it by clicking my referral link https://www.torqcoin.io/?r=blackhawk

Thank you.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

I best one was QRL. This was an under the radar ICO, which no one noticed. The tech they were working on was great and futuristic. I got it at 8 cents/token, and with in a couple of days of listing the price jumped to 1.4$/token making it one of my best investments ever.
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

My best experience is only in ICO's gift because I quickly receive payment and it is also listed in the stock immediately. This is already equivalent to BTC 0.10 now.
Dmitriy_crypto

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:32:57 PM

Once i participated in starting ICO, i was to signature campaign, facebook and it did actually paid me very well, but there are also many ICOs which are not going to be public. So you can made a mistake trusting them, but you should try for yourself, maybe you will have luck on your side, i don't know. Or if you burn yourself, you will start looking for better ICO's and how to recognize the bad ones.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

I remember the ICO of Micro Money ( kind of lending stuff ) , it was last quarter of the year 2017. Token sold out! That's why you can see how in demand of that token in the future for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: