Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best ICO experience  (Read 2272 times)
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

One main thing - competent heads. its really enough. I cling to the projects where advisors r public people, or where is a strong financial figures.
However, from my experience - much better to consider the project and method of implementation of the idea i think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Happyniall

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

How do you have enough time to backround check ICO's?
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:54:04 PM

I never participate in an ICO which runs well. They are always some trouble. Some of them taking to loon to distribute your coins. They are so less information after the end of the ICO. THe project dont runs well. Listing on exchanges delayed. Or the worst, was on electroneum, when they have to delay the oppening of the wallets for like six weeks. But i think those bad experience on icos are normal. So when this is normal, what will happen on a real bad ICO?
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:21:05 PM

I had crazy experience while I participated in Restart Energy bounty campaign. Just for 1 week I recieved 1 ETH equal tokens, that was just stunning!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
majacash

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:00:57 PM

Anyone that wants to partake in ICO of a projects needs to make extensive research about the company because if its not done before investing is like sprinkling hard earn fund on the street just like mad which is better to be donated to charity than using it to cause confusion
AltCoinMarketing

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:40:16 AM

I look at customer service and the entire user experience. Finding an ICO that properly handles purchasers, bounties and airdrops - all with good customer service is rare.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

My best experience for ICO is yet to come from a project called VLB.

It has a lot of reasons why is it going the best for me :
1. It is my first ICO.
2. The project has a great founder, team, and lot of great partnership.
3. It only requires a realistic cap to be happen (4m usd softcap and 12m usd hardcap)
4. It gives me 30% bonus because i bought it on presale time.

I hope this will be a great experience for me as i am new to ICO things. If you want to check VLB, you can find it at https://vlb.io/
Melanie84

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Ive also had a mixed bag of experience investing in ICO's. The most recent one I invested in was medichain and it was actually faultless. Like a few people on here have mention, the ico space is littered with scams and money making schemes so I like to pay attention to customer service. Obviously this isn't the only thing I look at but you can really gauge a companies attitude towards its affiliate based on the level of professionalism in the customer service
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

My best ico is BitBoost, but now bitboost is experiencing a drop in prices in the marketplace
culvert.1986

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

Cмoтpи, пpи aнaлизe ICO, cтoит oбpaщaть внимaния нa мнoгиe вeщи:
-Meдиoxвaт, тoecть кoличecтвa мeдиa плaтфopм, кoтopыe oxвaтывaeт пpoeкт, чeм бoльшe, тeм лyчшe.
-Hoвocтнoй фoн, нa кaждoм из caйтoв пpoeктoв yкaзывaют нoвocтныe caйты, кoтopыe пиcaли oб этoм пpoeктe, cтoит нe пoлeнитьcя и cecть, внимaтeльнo пoчитaть, чтo жe пишyт o ниx.
-ИДEЯ, caмый нaдeжный кpитepий этo вы caми- cпpocитe ceбя, пoмoг бы вaм этoт пpoeкт личнo? Бyдeт ли oн пoлeзeн, ecли oтвeт дa- yчaвcтвyйтe, тaк жe кaк и вы "Дa" cкaзaлo eщe 99% . людeй.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

Many ICO projects are now changing the conditions on the go, project managers are not competent in many matters, and the organization of some ICO projects in general leaves much to be desired. This will all continue until proper regulation is achieved.
Dennys52

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

Recently, it has become a sad experience, when most of the ICO is fake, wasting the resources of the participants.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

Hi. I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths, harrasing users that made questions on telegram, changing the terms on the fly... But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct ana ICO.
Well, even though there are ICOs that are mainly scam that do portray beautiful roadmap, website, communities and many other enticing features, there are also legit ICOs around. In fact many people have invested and made something out of ICOs, and it all comes down to you the participant being careful. Conducting ICOs are not easy tasks and it needs a lot of ingredients to make it a success. First of all, there should be respect in the project. Both development team and the investors as well as any other person involved must show mutual respect for each other. They should engage in healthy conversation since that is needed in every social interaction. The moderators or administrators should also listen to the voice of investors and adopters. This builds trust among the members and they feel okay to invest in the project. The developers should also not play with promotion of the project because that is very necessary for the project to survive.
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

The proper conduct of the ICO, I think, is when there are no delays and everything is done within the established timeframes (if there are no valid reasons) and on established terms, when the project team sees an active discussion with their community, rather than hiding from it. Now in many ICOs so many false promises
ironurbane

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:08:29 AM

I went to some ICOs with a very promising team and good partner
samward

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

So far, what I`ve gained from my experiences r to pay close attention to the team. I give teams the benefit of the doubt. I understand the identity issue that happens. However, things become questionable when they get irritated & reactive when asked about their coin (exchanges, moon, WP) instead of being responsive & proactive. That`s very important.
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

Monaco (MCO) has been the best so far in my portfolio, the project is good, the token is stable, even with the lowest figures on the market this token has always been successful.
iLoveMFB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

For those who like to participate in ICO, the best is always next. For those who don't like it, there is never another.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

The perfect project will be useful to anyone who is interested in crypto-currencies in the world. https://cco.peculium.io/
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

ICO experience! i joined the bounty of TKY or THEKEY ICO,
i applied on their signature campaign. not knowing that many participants changed their minds and left.
It is better for those who stayed, The presale of this token is not a good one, as they sold 0% of the token.
But still i continue working on this ICO, well they launched the CROWDSALE, then it happen that it was a sold out in just a day.
BEST experience out of almost a failure getting a 1.+++ btc in just a few weeks of participating.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄