Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best ICO experience  (Read 2272 times)
polakmaly

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

Perhaps the best ICO I'm participating in, is a German project Vreo.io https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707 They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay.   I can say that I'm pleased. Guys showed themselves as professionals, they perform at conferences around the world with presentations, the team is always ready to answer questions, magazines published articles about project and the team had a successful experience in other projects
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

Credits is my best ICO experience, during this blood bath Credits just keep rising in terms of Ethereum and it is like 3x in terms of USD.
So I am satisfied. Also they just released pre-beta version
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

A very promising project, a powerful platform, a dynamic team. Forward to the top of success! Good luck! https://cco.peculium.io/
zelenberg

Activity: 251

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

I really believe in Effect.ai. Soon they will distribute tokens. Even if the price will dump during first month I will buy more for the long-term.

FOLLOVERY  Cheap Followers & Likes for Your Social Media Accounts
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

I agree that there are too many projects in the market that are disgusting to investors and bounty hunters. I believe that the organizers of ISO projects should adhere to the following rules: to give more information about the project, important news, money collections; respects the participants.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

Without any twist and turns, one of the best ICO experience in past was for "Eidoo" which provided a huge profit to every bounty hunter plus its investors also. The company worked very well executed whole program by limiting the number of participants, so that they focus on quality rather than quantity. Also, what made the project a huge success was its idea and use in real world. ICO with practical usage in crypto life helps a program to develop and succeed more.
dung1113

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

Personally, we should read about the white paper and their website Grin Grin Grin
bagas_satria

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

my experince for contibution for ico its actually lately but still got profit
my first ico TEL got almost 5x..and credits 5x too
and invest some on faceter yggdrassh oneledger open platform
 hope good return too thank you
poliy1219

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Very bad, I had a bad memory in ICO's experience. There was a ICO project that was invested in October. It hasn't made a bit of progress. This project has lost 10% of my money, and I have a ICO project on the exchange, but it lost 50%. I think I won't experience any more.
bagas_satria

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

Very bad, I had a bad memory in ICO's experience. There was a ICO project that was invested in October. It hasn't made a bit of progress. This project has lost 10% of my money, and I have a ICO project on the exchange, but it lost 50%. I think I won't experience any more.
wow ithink its better got opinion trusted person..after that you can research on yourself ..do with your own research but with good opinion from trusted person
r_f_n

Activity: 302
Merit: 93

Please, just call me erefen

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

My best ICO experience was utrust (UTK). Gives me around 23x my investment. Bought at $0.06 then reach $1.4 in January. Still hold until now even the price down to $0.144916 today, but never back to ICO price until now. But this become my biggest regret because I bought this with my rest of money after spent thousand bucks in lending coins. What a fool  Cry
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

Hi. I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths, harrasing users that made questions on telegram, changing the terms on the fly... But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct ana ICO.

in start me too bought 2-3 ICOs shilled by twitter or youtube celebs .
later after ico price dipped too much ..
lesson learnt with loss .

after that i bought 1-2 projects with proper self research , both are doing good in market , not pumped but stable in this market .
Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens! https://cco.peculium.io/
Wuddly

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:40:57 PM

It is necessary to find out some information about the project. as a sponsor. group of developers. and community for this project. these are important things. if the above requirements are not met. This project can not be good or fraudulent
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:04:28 PM

I recently found one project called lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:00:28 PM

Universa is my best ICO experience, 5x in usd terms just after listing and now it is on the same price level in terms of ETH, but decreased accordingly to eth in terms of usd
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:49:00 PM

If you have a nice ICO title open on the forum. Let us know. I want to invest in elite ICO if money goes through.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
bagas_satria

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

If you have a nice ICO title open on the forum. Let us know. I want to invest in elite ICO if money goes through.
hmm if you hear about atonomi its will be bullish..but still do with your own research.exact date ico and KYC TBA
hopefully ican join trusted pool for participating ico .thank
numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:35:53 AM

I recently found one project called lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
UK government really did a great job to provide better ICO experience in the country. That's why many latest UK crypto project seems really reliable and actual, like LCCX - they are addressing important crypto security issues while being fully under FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) regulation in London, so it will prevent the unpredictable jurisdiction, here is more detailed overview how they are welcome new UK government regulations: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/03/london-based-exchange-lccx-welcomes-regulation-fca-urges/
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

I once joined in one ico and it turns out ico can provide benefits for my investment although it takes time to price up, and I hold the tokens for 4 months, so need to be patient because it is impossible ico can directly have high selling price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: