Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:26:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best ICO experience  (Read 2272 times)
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:13:43 AM

MY best ICO experience was UTRUST!! Smiley
Read the whitepaper you wont regret it.
The proper conduct of the ICO, I think, is when there are no delays and everything is done within the established timeframes (if there are no valid reasons) and on established terms, when the project team sees an active discussion with their community, rather than hiding from it.
Now in many ICOs so many false promises.
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

It`s necessary to find out some information about the project. As a sponsor, group of developers and community for this project these are important things. If the above requirements aren`t met. This project can`t be good or fraudulent
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

My best ico is telcoin with the way telcoin started in market it was great then but now telcoin price is really bad am using this median to beg the telcoin team members to really improve their work. Also, I believe that by now the telcoin team members should have make announcement of the partner with them.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

Hi. I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths, harrasing users that made questions on telegram, changing the terms on the fly... But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct ana ICO.

That is how the market and life works. You find some good, some bad and some better ICOs. I have participated in 129 ICOs and GBX exchange and lockchain were my best experience of ico as well as bounty. PS check ranking of ico project on different websites before participating this will reduce the chance of bad experience.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:12:44 PM

Of course, the right way is not to deceive the participants and not to change the conditions of the bounty during the campaign for the worse

parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

Hi!
in the market I 1.5 years, but invested only in 3 ico:
Mark Space, Yumerium and Brain Chain. I won't describe them - look in Google. Each of promising and impressive!
The most important - read about the project and don't listen to anybody. If the project is pleasant to you and you don't see analogs in the market - act.

fonyo

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

Telegram itself gonna depart the contemporary mint in the outlet so you testament be each right to arouse the contemporary ICO in the market.
JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

So far, the best ICO project in which I have invested my savings has brought me *5 from the invested funds. I'm in cryptocurrency relatively recently and I think this result is quite excellent. If every project that you believe in at least will not bring you a loss is just fine.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

Was few big winners among my experience. That was something crazy. Right now I'm focusing on this project https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Rhego

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

i dont have any ICO experiences but i read what u think about ICOs. I want to join an ICO. And time to search good one. Thank you for topic and infos
Aggioni

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

I think the best ico where i participated was Pchain. It was x4.5 on the first day and i sold approximately at x3.5. And for me it is the best result at this moment.
ozanipek

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:54:15 AM

I was really sick of ICOs until I came up with VLB. Its just one of those few projects which are almost ready with their product and have something we can trust upon. Like for instance their partnership with Carfix is commendable in itself. Read the Whitepaper and see they will really provide you with an awesome experience.
richeesee

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:00:41 AM

when i bought electroneum last year. After, ETN listed at cryptopia, price fall below ico price. Then, I bought again at 200 sats. After that, ETN pump to 1300 sats and I sell all of my ETN when the other people feel euphoria
SunoCN

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:58:52 AM

I think my best ICO investment is EOS, $5k profit till now, but I'm still holding
CryptoqueenM9

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:06:31 AM

Hi. I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths, harrasing users that made questions on telegram, changing the terms on the fly... But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct ana ICO.

My best ICO experience was my first ICO also. The name is Nexo ICO, is an incredible project based on provide instant crypto backed loans. Now im waiting for another ICO called Orca.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:29:38 AM

You must understand that we are here without rights. There are no guarantees and obligations. Very pleased of course when the team performs what they promised. The last such successful company was the XYO Network team. They, as promised, were paid by all bounty participants. Without delays and without deception.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

Some great $xxxxx. Can give you ICO advice right now - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a  Wink
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:55:26 PM

You must understand that we are here without rights. There are no guarantees and obligations. Very pleased of course when the team performs what they promised. The last such successful company was the XYO Network team. They, as promised, were paid by all bounty participants. Without delays and without deception.
To date, quite a few companies that fulfill all the conditions. Of course, it became very difficult to choose more promising companies among the general mass, and it's also very difficult to identify honest people in the team.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

My best ico experience was WABI. That was my first ICO .I invested only 500$.I got 2000 WABi coin for that 500$.During last bull run in went upto 5$.Some one told me it will go up to 20$ with in a month.I holded tight and get REKT.Now One wabi is 0.4$ Embarrassed
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:05:35 PM

I am a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency, sometimes I am tempted by the offer given by the ICO Project. But I have doubts about joining, because I do not have any consideration that is able to corroborate the decision to choose an ICO project that can really make a profit for me. Especially at this time a lot of ICO projects that ended SCAM.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: