Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTCT.CO] [IPO-cancelled] BTCGARDEN MINER---Eyes to the horizon  (Read 197984 times)
ajk
Donator

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 07:33:27 PM

depends on how many flippers were looking to make some money, I dont believe in AIwill simply because he has made promises which havent been kept up to this point and since he was asking for such a large sum of money, while I could be incorrect long term short term I think im on the money,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 07:39:34 PM

High IPO price + increase in btc/usd price + stagnant company = no chance of those 2 million shares (that are guaranteed to be coming sometime, without notice) being able to be sold above .016, unless something drastically changes.

This is not a quick flip type of stock and never was.  This stock is for those wanting a long position as BTCGARDEN won't be hashing for a while yet.  It's pointless to make statements like yours as those points have been obvious from the moment the IPO was announced.

Your options are:
  1) Take a Xanax and think about the juicy dividends/share price in a couple months.
  2) Sell, and save us future posts like the one above.
I've never thought of it as a quick flip, certainly didn't mean to come across that way. However, those are very real concerns no matter your position. What is their strategy when this becomes a bridge we must cross?

Also, i'm a bit blunt and honest, too much so for the average person at times. I am just bringing up my actual concerns, and not trying to shit on this company. I'm a shareholder (~3000), if it matters.

Worst kind or shareholder. Sell before you get a heart attack.
You're an idiot.

Give us some life signs. Did you sell before the wall was eaten as advised?
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 08:08:07 PM

High IPO price + increase in btc/usd price + stagnant company = no chance of those 2 million shares (that are guaranteed to be coming sometime, without notice) being able to be sold above .016, unless something drastically changes.

This is not a quick flip type of stock and never was.  This stock is for those wanting a long position as BTCGARDEN won't be hashing for a while yet.  It's pointless to make statements like yours as those points have been obvious from the moment the IPO was announced.

Your options are:
  1) Take a Xanax and think about the juicy dividends/share price in a couple months.
  2) Sell, and save us future posts like the one above.
I've never thought of it as a quick flip, certainly didn't mean to come across that way. However, those are very real concerns no matter your position. What is their strategy when this becomes a bridge we must cross?

Also, i'm a bit blunt and honest, too much so for the average person at times. I am just bringing up my actual concerns, and not trying to shit on this company. I'm a shareholder (~3000), if it matters.

Worst kind or shareholder. Sell before you get a heart attack.
You're an idiot.

Give us some life signs. Did you sell before the wall was eaten as advised?
That made me chuckle. I'm fine, not selling anytime soon. I don't panic about these sorts of things. I just know this all could have been avoided with some very simple PR/clarity. Maybe the next company will learn.
canuckgal

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 08:15:45 PM

You guys are cute. Im taking this as an opportunity to buy cheap shares.

This is a very unique prospect, a worldwide marketplace. Having so many english AND chinese speakers being involved in this unique venture. Chinese typically have the resources to develop technology quickly, and the English on this forun have experience to share with Btc Garden to make them efficient and grow quickly.

I see the potential here, and ill be sticking around for a bit.

Cash Bitcoin sales in Winnipeg at www.bitcoinwpg.com. Western Union also available on Local Bitcoins (WinnipegBitcoinSeller)
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/WinnipegBitcoinSeller/

"Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep...in a blender." - Simpson, Homer J.

Tips: 1L5n1xgXzPyHDk84Ccpv5r3TKdiKcrVrfs
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 08:20:18 PM

You guys are cute. Im taking this as an opportunity to buy cheap shares.

This is a very unique prospect, a worldwide marketplace. Having so many english AND chinese speakers being involved in this unique venture. Chinese typically have the resources to develop technology quickly, and the English on this forun have experience to share with Btc Garden to make them efficient and grow quickly.

I see the potential here, and ill be sticking around for a bit.

bah people who wants to run out, just sell and people who wants to be in, buy cheap now Wink

EDIT: I understand those who want to sell but remember that just one guy sold >500btc of shares and I suspect that this choice was made because of the non-x4_in_less_than_1_week. You have a brain, just use it; you don't need to follow a one-trade direction.
ajk
Donator

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 08:24:02 PM

Im definitely waiting to see if that .014 wall holds, if 1 big player just crashes through that there will be a lot of selling pressure to follow, a better opportunity will probably present itself in the next couple days unless some unforeseen circumstance comes into play
AngelSky

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 08:27:01 PM

Im definitely waiting to see if that .014 wall holds, if 1 big player just crashes through that there will be a lot of selling pressure to follow, a better opportunity will probably present itself in the next couple days unless some unforeseen circumstance comes into play

let's see what the chinese market decides Wink
ajk
Donator

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 08:27:12 PM

He probably sold because he saw what I saw which was a horribly overvalued IPO, if majority of people sell then everyone can rebuy and double up their shares, it really seems like there is uneasy tension right now and whoever pulls the trigger first is probably where the market is going, Im going to say further down simply because there isnt any reason for someone with 1000+ coins to buy the market up right now especially since there are hardly any ask walls to fulfill an order of that size
redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 08:28:46 PM

He probably sold because he saw what I saw which was a horribly overvalued IPO, if majority of people sell then everyone can rebuy and double up their shares, it really seems like there is uneasy tension right now and whoever pulls the trigger first is probably where the market is going, Im going to say further down simply because there isnt any reason for someone with 1000+ coins to buy the market up right now especially since there are hardly any ask walls to fulfill an order of that size

+1
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 08:34:15 PM

The bidwall at 0.016 was eaten by a large market sell.
Now trading under IPO price.

Now we're in panic sell!

Good thing I was smelling that and I sold @ 0.016 again.

Heh - I don't think that you know what the word we means never mind panic. Smiley "We" most certainly aren't in panic sell. So a few few smaller traders who were looking for a quick flip sold out, some of them below IPO price. So what?

BTC Garden just received 32K BTC from many investors who weren't expecting a quick flip and now we are going to see if they can deliver. It doesn't matter what a few trades will be at on Monday - even if they are at .01. What matters will be what you can get for 10K+ shares in 3 months.

Panic. Ha!

BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 08:46:33 PM

The competition is going to get lot tougher with the likes of  ActiveMining's 28 nm Miners and articles like this:

http://bitcoinexaminer.org/avalon-might-be-getting-a-200-million-investment-and-20nm-technology-to-become-the-leader-of-the-mining-market/
Will BTCGARDEN be able to keep pace? Huh
ajk
Donator

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 08:53:00 PM

It really depends on how many got involved for a quick buck considering that it was an IPO im going to guess quite a few people got in for this reason especially because IPO's are generally speculative investments,

While I completely agree with long term growth investing (it is my preferred method of trading) if the price does go down to .01 as you stated that would be a 50% addition to your shares had you sold and rebought at that level instead of holding shares you bought at IPO and waiting 3 months,

Im waiting to see whether that wall at .014 cracks because if it does itll probably go significantly lower than this and opens up a more realisitic buying opportunity, panicking and making a move are 2 different things

Edit :

I also had bad feeling about this IPO from the getco to which you can look back and find, the only reason I bought in was because the wall was shrinking, we shall see how many people believe in AIWill and his company already doesnt seem good hence the below IPO price, facebook 2
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 09:00:51 PM

The competition is going to get lot tougher with the likes of  ActiveMining's 28 nm Miners and articles like this:

http://bitcoinexaminer.org/avalon-might-be-getting-a-200-million-investment-and-20nm-technology-to-become-the-leader-of-the-mining-market/

This could be then end of startups without massive funding. The current unproven startups don't stand a chance if this is true.
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 09:02:09 PM

It really depends on how many got involved for a quick buck considering that it was an IPO im going to guess quite a few people got in for this reason especially because IPO's are generally speculative investments,

While I completely agree with long term growth investing (it is my preferred method of trading) if the price does go down to .01 as you stated that would be a 50% addition to your shares had you sold and rebought at that level instead of holding shares you bought at IPO and waiting 3 months,

Im waiting to see whether that wall at .014 cracks because if it does itll probably go significantly lower than this and opens up a huge buying opportunity, panicking and making a move are 2 different things

Meh - I bought in at a reasonable price and I'm holding until their fundamentals change. Sure, if the price drops I'll buy more but I'm not leaping out until there's some reason to do so. Timing the market can work, but just as often you lose more than you gain.

TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 09:08:40 PM

This could be then end of startups without massive funding. The current unproven startups don't stand a chance if this is true.

So far I would probably argue that 20 nm isn't exactly likely to happen 'anytime soon'. We are talking about NEXT generation here, as in probably late 2014 at the earliest, so there is plenty of room for the current generation of 'start ups' to do well before anything emerges from this possible 'deal'.
ajk
Donator

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 09:09:46 PM

thats fine sir, its what makes the market people with different opinions, someone has to buy and someone has to sell, im just going with my gut which has proven to be quite reliable throughout my short trading career, I dont like to day trade however I do have a tiny portion of my equity for such activities to which BTCgarden is one of them,
AngelSky

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 09:10:43 PM

Im waiting to see whether that wall at .014 cracks because if it does itll probably go significantly lower than this and opens up a huge buying opportunity, panicking and making a move are 2 different things

Meh - I bought in at a reasonable price and I'm holding until their fundamentals change. Sure, if the price drops I'll buy more but I'm not leaping out until there's some reason to do so. Timing the market can work, but just as often you lose more than you gain.

+1  Grin
San1ty

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 09:16:35 PM

Wow the amount of FUD and just plain being retarded in here is over 9000!

Currently trading at: 0.01571

Oh no a huge (0.00029) drop! Panic, Chaos, Ruination!

Found my posts helpful? Consider buying me a beer :-)!:
BTC - 1San1tyUGhfWRNPYBF4b6Vaurq5SjFYWk NXT - 17063113680221230777
ajk
Donator

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 09:22:08 PM

lol what a comment from post above

have you seen the volume? its nothing all it takes is one person to sell off big and you will be eating your words
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 09:22:26 PM

So far I would probably argue that 20 nm isn't exactly likely to happen 'anytime soon'. We are talking about NEXT generation here, as in probably late 2014 at the earliest, so there is plenty of room for the current generation of 'start ups' to do well before anything emerges from this possible 'deal'.
There will be 28nm chips available in q4 2013. it could happen sooner than you think. However, i agree with you that there's plenty of room for startups who do it right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: