Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 05:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTCT.CO] [IPO-cancelled] BTCGARDEN MINER---Eyes to the horizon  (Read 198005 times)
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:05:15 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/c7a36aaadf94e010236601a673f9cc6b36ac5cabb1bad7f50a25d75bc41f0f3b

Possible pay-back transaction going back to btct.co?
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:07:33 PM

Luckily I never invested in this one to begin with, too many future projections without any short term goals would make for a boring asset to hold. Anyway guess I was right again telling people not to sell below IPO because of unfounded fear mongering. If you bought in, the best thing you could do was hold.

Also, Anyone with a shred of common sense knows that everybody is expecting a flow back into AM and Labcoin and therefor the price will already have risen before the funds even unlock.

I think people will go for AM over Labcoin, mainly because they don't want to get burned by another IPO.  BTCGarden closing is the only thing keeping Labcoin above the IPO price. And watch, the price will spike, then fall back down on Labcoin, as early investor cash out.

AM is the option that has real prospects, real assets, and real profits.  AM has staying power, and is clearly the better investment.

Hard  to tell where you've put money.  The pump is so subtle.
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:15:59 PM

Then why didn't Labcoin drop below IPO price while BTC Garden was still active?

it was well on its way.  Low of .012 right before BTCGarden news...

The BTCGarden news has propped it up, but for how long?  The price hit a high of .018 today, and everyone started selling.  Doesn't bode well.

velacreations

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:20:23 PM

I think people will go for AM over Labcoin, mainly because they don't want to get burned by another IPO.  BTCGarden closing is the only thing keeping Labcoin above the IPO price. And watch, the price will spike, then fall back down on Labcoin, as early investor cash out.

AM is the option that has real prospects, real assets, and real profits.  AM has staying power, and is clearly the better investment.

I don't have to pump anything, I am stating the facts. 

AM's profits are increasing, and before the news today, Labcoin was trending down, and getting very close to their IPO price. 

I'm sure some people will invest into Labcoin when/if they get their BTCGarden coins, but I think you'll see a lot more go towards stable investments, like AM.  Situations like BTCGarden tend to make investors a lot more cautious.

Bitcycle

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:23:09 PM

I don't have to pump anything, I am stating the facts. 

AM's profits are increasing, and before the news today, Labcoin was trending down, and getting very close to their IPO price. 

I'm sure some people will invest into Labcoin when/if they get their BTCGarden coins, but I think you'll see a lot more go towards stable investments, like AM.  Situations like BTCGarden tend to make investors a lot more cautious.

Active Mining was also trending down, along with Asicminer.

You know, as long as we're stating facts.
Sou

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:23:55 PM

I have a feeling there won't be as much reinvesting as some might speculate. No doubt there will be some, but a lot of that BTC was only added for this particular investment. I don't blame people for feeling bitter about having their time AND money wasted - might be quite the turn off.
velacreations

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:25:09 PM

actually, AM was coming back up on the news of their new hardware releases/profit increase.  Before that, they were trending down, but they had already started back up before the BTCgarden news broke.

Bitcycle

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:25:32 PM

I have a feeling there won't be as much reinvesting as some might speculate. No doubt there will be some, but a lot of that BTC was only added for this particular investment. I don't blame people for feeling bitter about having their time AND money wasted - might be quite the turn off.

I actually expect a fair amount of this. Probably most of that 32k.

However, even if only a few k go back into other stocks, we should see several stock see nice boosts.
Bitcycle

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:27:09 PM

actually, AM was coming back up on the news of their new hardware releases/profit increase.  Before that, they were trending down, but they had already started back up before the BTCgarden news broke.

You do realize there are charts we can look at see that's not the case?
velacreations

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:27:18 PM

That's why I think a lot of people will move coins to stable/proven investments like AM, over newer securities like Labcoin.

It certainly leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:28:27 PM

Buy back going on now!
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:28:54 PM

It has started.
Bitcycle

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:29:01 PM

More important that someone transparently pumping their favorite stock...

LOOKS LIKE THE BUYBACK IS IN PROGRESS RIGHT NOW.
velacreations

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:29:45 PM

Are you trying to say AM didn't go from ~3.3 to ~3.8 a few days ago?

The chart shows a clear up trend from Aug 9:

Bitcycle

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:34:18 PM

Are you trying to say AM didn't go from ~3.3 to ~3.8 a day ago?

The chart shows a clear up trend from Aug 9:

August 9 being when?  A day ago?

There was a one time jump on a big buy, then it went up yesterday along with everything else in anticipation of the buyback money.

Look, you want to pump your holdings.  We get it. You've done it.  Good job!
velacreations

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:38:08 PM

There was a one time jump on a big buy, then it went up yesterday along with everything else in anticipation of the buyback money.

I don't know where you are, but Aug 9 is 3 days ago in my time zone.

The "one time jump" as you called it was based on the news announced about the new hardware and increased profits for AM.

Regardless of the reasons, it was clearly not a downtrend.

runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:38:24 PM

Correct. Repaid in full here.
Bitcycle

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:40:21 PM

I don't know where you are, but Aug 9 is 3 days ago in my time zone.

The "one time jump" as you called it was based on the news announced about the new hardware and increased profits for AM.

Regardless of the reasons, it was clearly not a downtrend.

You were the one calling Aug 9 a day ago before your edited your post.  Which I wouldn't mention ordinarily, but now you're trying to pin the discrepancy on me.  Nice.

Well, what we're not seeing yet is money going to AM.
velacreations

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:42:56 PM

You were the one calling Aug 9 a day ago before your edited your post.  Which I wouldn't mention ordinarily, but now you're trying to pin the discrepancy on me.  Nice.

no, you misunderstood, I am not pinning it on you.  Yes, I said a day ago, incorrectly, and corrected my comment accordingly.

I misunderstood your response as saying the only rise was a day ago.  I am sorry for the confusion.

klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:44:13 PM

Correct. Repaid in full here.
Me too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: