Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to sell?  (Read 2302 times)
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:22:11 PM

Generally speaking, the best time to sell BTC may change. Bitcoin repeatedly astonished its owners with increases in value and that is just the point. We can only try to predict the time of Bitcoin increase but we have to keep ourselves in the loop to find the best moment to sell Bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:44:47 PM

in my opinion, if you need money then sell it, but if not try to hold it. because like now the bitcoin value is not yhat much compare last few weeks. but if you think this is the right time to sell and you think that you gain profit in your bitcoin, its your choice if you sell it or not.

I'm living by this rule. I have been trading BTC but ended up scoring smaller income than I would by holding. If something is going up and up like BTC with its year long uptrend, you're much better just holding it and selling from time to time to treat yourself to something nice. If you're not an experienced traders don't concern yourself with short term drops and keep holding.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hernandezrnh

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:48:50 PM

It depends on how you want to invest. You can sell your bitcoin if the price increase, that is for short time investment. But if you are in long term investment, you need to hold your bitcoin for a longer period of time.
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:56:31 PM

in my opinion, if you need money then sell it, but if not try to hold it. because like now the bitcoin value is not yhat much compare last few weeks. but if you think this is the right time to sell and you think that you gain profit in your bitcoin, its your choice if you sell it or not.

I'm living by this rule. I have been trading BTC but ended up scoring smaller income than I would by holding. If something is going up and up like BTC with its year long uptrend, you're much better just holding it and selling from time to time to treat yourself to something nice. If you're not an experienced traders don't concern yourself with short term drops and keep holding.
There is no time to sell BTC now. We are back into boom now wait for the next correction to sell to atleast make some marginal profit. As you can see due to upcoming fork btc has again taken a rising road and become bullish even after Christmas. Its not sure that whether such a change is momentary and we could see a correction back again or not.
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:56:44 PM

After Christmas there might be downfall again, but who knows anymore.
I would hold as much as I can. Until the spring.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:07:44 PM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?
All depends of individual perspective on when to sell and when not to sell your coins. As for me, any time I buy bitcoin I always wait until my target of hundred percent profit is met before I will sell. So, what you need is to set up your target take profit and stake to your money management policy.
minldem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:14:28 PM

there are lots of speculation. some says bitcoin will fall at the end of the year and also in the january, some others say it will boost with the new year. but the important thing is hold for the long term. if you are long term investor, these are just words for me.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:16:13 PM

It is personal decision to known when to sell. But you sell when you make profit not when you are losing.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:17:28 PM

I think it's a wrong decision,  it's time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin increase more to more, if u can sell bitcoin and again can do buy bitcoin..

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:17:35 PM

Best time to sell is when you are in need of cash. Otherwise just keep it. It is useless to buy and sell all the time. You pay high fees for what? An illusion of buying cheap and selling high.
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:22:35 PM

Now no one will take responsibility for something to advise, you need to monitor the market and listen to your intuition. Risks are greater than ever.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:29:08 PM

Hello it's only depend on you if you buy bitcoin for 200$ then it good profit to sell it for 10.000$ or 20.000$ no? Of course people say no 20.000 it's too cheap for bitcoin it could  be  100.000 but I would  prefer 10.000 right now then hot promises. Also I need say  at this  moment I have no any bitcoin but if I was on  place people who bayed for 200 and sell for 20.000 it would be good profit for me.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:38:52 PM

After any segwit or hard fork , time is no suitable at all to sell . You'll be looking for peak times where there's lot of traffic in the bitcoin industry and people are enthusiastic to get involved with such rewarding investment . Bitcoin can loose or win market cap value in any given time and whenever you notice or hear about a new market , website or brand adopting it that's when it's going to peak so it'll be the best time to sell . But sincerely i won't advice anyone to sell his coins at any time because i believe that it'll be not a wise move since bitcoin will certainly grow a lot more than this sooner or later .
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:44:12 PM

After any segwit or hard fork , time is no suitable at all to sell . You'll be looking for peak times where there's lot of traffic in the bitcoin industry and people are enthusiastic to get involved with such rewarding investment . Bitcoin can loose or win market cap value in any given time and whenever you notice or hear about a new market , website or brand adopting it that's when it's going to peak so it'll be the best time to sell . But sincerely i won't advice anyone to sell his coins at any time because i believe that it'll be not a wise move since bitcoin will certainly grow a lot more than this sooner or later .
Yes i agree on that because after that sigwit price is really spected to become high and it is really become profitable to those who sell.Tbe right time to sell is really always during the  high price status as long as we dont have any problems about the budget or maybe in our daily needs we  really  save bitcoin in preparation of the  high price status saving really works many people gain through saving bitcoin and selling it when it is high demand and prices.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:23:23 PM

I think this is a matter of situation condition State of bitcoin or altcoin if at the moment the prices all declined in trading market then you could just sell it at that point but you should know that investing can benefit your bitcoin on future because the price is already on the cusp of bitcoin. then it's the best time to sell is when prices rise
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:25:01 PM

The best time to sell is when you have evaluated the coin and think it is a sell, or when you use risk management and sell to assume less risk. There really is no " good time" to sell.

Positivebetting
brampower

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:56:42 PM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?
If it is so easy to understand the best time to buy and sell bitcoin or any other stock,we would see a lot of millionaires by now as that single window is the most important thing to any trader who invested their money,just follow the market,just look at the volume and buy sell window and take your own decision.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:58:29 PM

Many people sell Bitcoins to cash in profits. If they bought at $15000 and sell at $17000, they are making a huge profit and possibly would be very wealthy if they had a lot of Bitcoins. You may also want to sell to buy other cryptocurrencies that you think might out perform Bitcoin now that it has made such big gains. Diversifying is not such a bad idea because there may be one coin out there that has a much bigger gain than all the others over the next year.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:04:06 PM

You need a lot of luck the find the best selling point, when the coin is on the top of the alltime high. So there is not a best time to sell. If you make a good plus with the coin, there is a good time to sell, its that simple Wink
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:11:04 PM

saw bitcoin at christmas yesterday, I thought it was not a good time to sell bitcoins, but because of the need to buy christmas gifts, they were forced to sell bitcoins.
I think a good time to sell is if bitcoin is at $ 20,000 more point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: