Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:04:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to sell?  (Read 2301 times)
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:10:45 PM

I think that the right time will be later. You need to constantly monitor the changes and then you can profitably sell bitcoin.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:11:03 PM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?
Many information sources say that in the spring there will be even greater growth of the Crypto-currency. Therefore, if you keep in the long term, you should wait for the sale of crypto currency. But it is not exactly Wink

daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:13:22 PM

I don't think there is a best time to sell. It varies on the initial investment and on the plans for the future. If you hold your coins for a longer period of time you might achieve a greater profit. Personally I wouldn't sell my coins in the following year
Jonshackleton

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:15:18 PM

How high is your Anxiety level maybe a barometer of when to sell but this is a future market why sell when you can exchange to another. Some of us are lucky and have regained our initial investment and, if that's the case, leave it to grow because it will. CryptoCurrency is the future so selling out to fiat currency, well you'd regret it i'm sure.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:15:23 PM

On my own point of view I think the best time to sell your bitcoin is when the value of it reaches $40k-$50k so that you can earn big so all you need to do is to just wait a little bit longer and just keep on earning so that you can earn more profit.
ttlnnt

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:16:06 PM

That's entirely a subjective decision. Right time to sell would obviously be when you are able to fetch positive returns from your investment.

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook •  • Telegram Medium  ◆
sunshinelius

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:22:11 PM

my undestand is,  bitcoin is in its middle of bubble,  i won't sell it as i cannot find a better investment than bitcoin.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:23:28 PM

Hey all,

You're dealing with a market, market determines the prices, and prices can fall or rise overnight. The best time to sell would obviously be the position at which you are getting a profit which doesn't seem bad. But some do not cash out their profits that early because they believe that they can get a better profit, some are wishing to hold for years. So basically it comes to you on how you decide to go with the profit ratio.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:24:03 PM

i think the best time to sell bitcoin is when its price reach the the peak, but the problem is how can we know when it reaches the peak to sell? so the solution is dont be greedy while we dont know its peak, instead we should make a goal to follow and sell when it reaches our maximum goal.

ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:27:35 PM

The end of the year is not a good time to sell because the matket falls down. You should buy and hold in this time until the new year
AlexInTheOcean

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:01:48 PM

After the big hype and on ATH for sure.
Monyong

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:29:24 AM

I think everyone has different considerations and needs. so there is no best time to sell...
minisegway

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:31:22 AM

While it's not the best time to sell at all, it's better to wait, otherwise you will not earn much, and if you bought high, there will eventually be a minus in the end. Wait a jury - everyone comes out of the currency, so it's worth waiting for the spring and the real heat will begin there
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:34:17 AM

Sell in a dump ? Lol yeah best time, sell to me please if you have not the nerve to stay in this market
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:34:26 AM

When there was a huge spike in price and its almost sure that there will follow a correction, then I think would be a good time to sell. Wait for the correction and re-buy at the next dip. Afterwards you should have more BTC then before.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:45:08 AM

Hey all,

The best time to sell bitcoin is when the price is keep on increasing because it may lead to a high income if you sell it in a high price. Furthermore, anytime you can sell your bitcoin but I suggest you must prefer to hold it than to sell it. Hold it and gain a high income in the future.
Karen23

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:50:12 AM

Well, no one knows what's the best time for as long as you already have profit in your investment and you're okay with it then you can sell what your holding but if you want more then you hold but nobody knows how high would high be.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:54:35 AM

It depends on you that if you satisfied with the profit that you earn by selling them now then sell them else hold them for at least one year. You will get a huge profit.

plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:58:11 AM

On my own point of view I think the best time to sell is when the value of bitcoin reaches $50k.Although bitcoin value is volatile but we must believe in bitcoin that in will continue to increase and less on decreasing so all you need to do is to just wait a little bit longer for its value to increase so that you can be able to earn big.
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:01:45 AM

Hey all,

New year is other good time to sell. But not in new year, the day or week before new year.
If you sell it now it is too late since the price very low now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: