Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:36:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to sell?  (Read 2302 times)
atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:06:00 AM

Best time to sell, I think it depends entirely on yourself. Because, everyone has a personal goal. For example, buy a bitcoin with a 10k. Then they have a minimum target of selling 15k or 20k usd dollar. You will only sell these targets when you meet them.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:10:02 AM

On my own point of view I think the best time to sell is when the value of bitcoin reaches $50k.Although bitcoin value is volatile but we must believe in bitcoin that in will continue to increase and less on decreasing so all you need to do is to just wait a little bit longer for its value to increase so that you can be able to earn big.
well if you can wait then its  good time and have a big profits, but its always best to sell when you are still in profits and you are keep doing it from time to time, crypto always have so many surprises for all of us and we are always in good hands each time we know how to work well.
boruto99

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:11:16 AM

well. buy when btc/ altcoin cheap and sell it when you hear good news. dont buy when good news because price will hight again.
Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:16:51 AM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?
When the prices of the btc and altcoin rises , thats the right time to sell the bitcoin and altcoins so that you can earn more than you expected.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:03:15 PM

When there was a huge spike in price and its almost sure that there will follow a correction, then I think would be a good time to sell. Wait for the correction and re-buy at the next dip. Afterwards you should have more BTC then before.

For me best time to sell is depends of you theres other people sell it if the money is very important like emergency setuation and the others is very patience because its like to get a big profit because other people that know the bitcoin will be increase the price of it.some of investors or holders is want to longterm way because of a big profit because we know in coming years the bitcoin will be increase the price.

Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:06:57 PM

Hey all,

Actually during Christmas or holidays is not really good to sell your btc.
Mostly the price drop during these season because of massive desposal.
Good time to sell during the time that out of season because only few selling btc mostly the price is high

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:09:43 PM

On my own point of view I think the best time to sell is when the value of bitcoin reaches $50k.Although bitcoin value is volatile but we must believe in bitcoin that in will continue to increase and less on decreasing so all you need to do is to just wait a little bit longer for its value to increase so that you can be able to earn big.

We can't tell what is the best time to sell bitcoins, it is because the price is always going up and sometimes it is going down, the best time to sell bitcoin is when you feel happy to do so, don't sell your bitcoins if you don't need the money, hodl it so that you could have more profits than selling it because of the panic you are having every time that the price of bitcoin is falling down.
desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:10:51 PM

Hey all,

I think the best time to sell the bitcoin depends on yourself with your situation and needs if if you are in need of money now, maybe it's time to sell for you now because if you look at the price of the future always a lot of change in value keeps rising higher, if you want to have a lot of bigger profits then you have to hold it for much longer.
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:13:58 PM

I think u moust sell it on 20000$ but, I f you did not sell BTC, now you can sell and buy it on 8000$, of course with your own risk!
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:17:20 PM

Hey all,

Sell bitcoin when it reach the peak of pump. Don't sell bitcoin when the price low, although bitcoin is cloned but the original will always become the best. Don't sell bitcoin if you think that you can buy the better coin because there is no coin which better than bitcoin.

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:27:14 PM

Hey all,

I will not sell bitcoin on holidays or at the turn of the year, it will lower the price of bitcoin. But I am more in the middle of the year until towards the end of the year, at that time bitcoin will go up.

MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:39:14 PM

If BTC price is lower so i think definitely BTC sell is not best time.Ethereum & Litecoin price is higher too much best time selling.
Now your personal choice what coin you want to sell.
ZenRoy

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

Best time to sell if price hits your trailing stop or stop loss point. Only you can determine this since everyone buys at different levels.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:54:34 PM

Well the best time to sell bitcoins would be once you have earned enough of profit from it. For example if you invested around 100$ and decided to cash them out when they become 200$ you should do that. It is simple, you invest at the correct time ie. when the price is pretty much on the lower side and you cash them out when the price has reached a specific limit where it is not going much further and dropping down a bit and again going up.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:04:31 PM

Generally, the best time to sell is when the market price is high. We cannot predict the specific time that it would happen, but let us just say that bitcoin price is affected by current events, seasons, and the news. You may also want to observe the up and down trend of bitcoin for a month or more so you will have a deeper understanding based on your personal thinking, of when is a good time to sell bitcoin.
jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:20:53 PM

its depends on you because only u know which price u buy your btc its so simple when pries upraise then sale it
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:24:33 PM

Hey all,

Anytime will be a great time to sell your holdings but assure that upon selling what you have hold for a long time, secure that you will gain what you have spent upon buying those so that you can regain it for future purposes or other usages because selling is another way of gaining money but in this way you must be too observant and trust reliable sources to better know when you have to sell your assets because deciding with no credible reasoning is like wasting money because selling it lower than the price will put you into loss.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:43:05 PM

Actually, you can sell anytime just follow the basic or the golden rule in trading Buy Low and Sell High. Set yourself a mark or standard percentage that you want to achieve after buying. As far as I observe there's no perfect time to buy or sell, It's up to you to grab the opportunity and make it perfect. Though a thorough research is needed to support your decisions in terms of selling.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:47:18 PM

its depends on you because only u know which price u buy your btc its so simple when pries upraise then sale it
And in this type of investment you need to cover your whole buying price and there is a thing that we call ROI = return of investment and thats we need to think first while enjoying the ride, make sure that you had enough already with your profit and ROI. And once you had reached it then you can sell anytime you wish of doing so.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:52:38 PM

I think the best time to sell can be whenever the most important is you already get 100% profit from the initial price, when it has got direct profit just sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: