Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to sell?  (Read 2291 times)
durgavishwanath

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:55:19 PM

Hi all Cheesy
shouter

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:13:55 PM

I find it hard to know the best time to sell, I do not think there is a rule to establish this. But I think it's smart to sell Bitcoin when your plans have been reached or if there's a sign of a sharp drop in prices.
Tossiss

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?

all times is best to sell but holidays is better because people buy more than normal.

if you talk about bitcoin best time to sell is after price crashing.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

Hey all,

all times is best to sell but holidays is better because people buy more than normal.

if you talk about bitcoin best time to sell is after price crashing.
Just look at the history so you can pattern and compare in which time people are normally buying coins. Look at the trend, you have to learn on how to read the market so you will know what to do when you want to buy bitcoin, for assurance of course for christmas season while you still have money go and buy as much as you can.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

Best time to sell would be after new year  i guess . 3 years have passed already and the peak season were bitcoin pump or rise too high was on the last quarter of the year and will drop  first to second week of january . That was my opinion which i really experience from that 3 years , but make sure not to sell it all always save or keep some so you can buy bitcoin when  price decreased . Another idea is you can do scalping weekly if bitcoin increase  get the profit and leave the capital and buy again when bitcoin fall so at least you can still gain growth when you buy . it always increase too high  and it decrease a little and it wont affect at all .

echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

For me the best time to sell is all you want to do is make it sure every days every hours and every minutes you look what tokwn you buy because example if you waiting a 1 year or 2 years is not sure maybe that token will go down and alll you want to do is what your the price or goals that's is the best for me..
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

I think this is not perfect time to sell BTC, my opinion... wait some days, when BTC price will reach up to $17000 or $18000 then you sell it.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Hey all,

Just wait till the next pump of bitcoin - the price will be up to 20-25k $ per 1 BTC. So it will be good time to sell BTC and then buy it during the next dump

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

Hey all,

Honestly, there is no best time to sell your coins. It mostly depends on your need or want at that time. But if it were up to me, I would pull out my profits once my intial investment DOUBLES in price. I guess doubling my initial investment is kore than enough as it is.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
sarojan9980

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

My Identity Coin

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

actually it is not perfect time to sell your bitcoin. shortly bitcoin will reach 23 to 25k usd. Waite untill that time.

bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

best time to sell , i think you must make it ,
i mean if you buy at 10k$ usd and u make some target like 20k$ usd , nah that 20 k $ usd is your best time to sell
because that reach what you want
In terms of selling I think everyday you can sell but it depends on you.  But for me you need to hold it and sell for best time and best price.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

The truth is that when it comes to selling good things other than Christmas is when we need it, there's no better day unless we need more money and there's no other way than to get it from our bitcoin sales, if for example from the start we intend to buy. Bitcoin is a long-term investment, we have to hold it, and someday there will be a new need to sell it, while the price is above the time we buy it.

Ashimwe

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

When it hits 20k, it will not go up very much anymore, i would sell all of it if i have it
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

Hey all,
I think bitcoin price can rise and fall in any given time not only during christmas time. Whenever there is a price boost there must be a correction, you should keep that in mind. For me, the best time to sell is when the bitcoin price gets to another level by setting the new record all-time high in price, that is the perfect time to sell, if you want to.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

This is likely not the best time to sell because of the bearish session that btc is experiencing now. The holiday is really a real down time for the currency but as soon as jobs and money flow now in January, BTC will likely hit $50,000 in 2018. Then you can sell it.
abhishekb

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:29:25 PM

This is likely not the best time to sell because of the bearish session that btc is experiencing now. The holiday is really a real down time for the currency but as soon as jobs and money flow now in January, BTC will likely hit $50,000 in 2018. Then you can sell it.

I won't say BTC may hit 50K USD in the very first or second quarter of 2018. But, yes, selling at this point is definitely not a very favorable choice, because the rate is sure to increase right in the coming weeks of January.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

Hey all,

I don’t have any alternative coins that could be sold favorably now. As for me it is better to wait for some time and sell the coins when the price will be higher. Let’s be patient, we will get more money with the time.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:49:58 PM

For me, the best time to sell, is always when  a reasonable profit have been made. Also, another time to sell would be when there tend to be a reversal in movement.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
globalctzn

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:12:42 PM

The best time to sell for me is always when I know that the asset is selling at a price that will give me a higher return on my investment. Of course the selling price got to be higher than the price it was bought in the first place. I can't say it must be this month or that month. I rather watch the market performance.
WendellKelley234

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

Bitcoin is breaking all history , in 2018 it will very potential for investors,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: