Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to sell?  (Read 2302 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

The truth is that when it comes to selling good things other than Christmas is when we need it, there's no better day unless we need more money and there's no other way than to get it from our bitcoin sales, if for example from the start we intend to buy. Bitcoin is a long-term investment, we have to hold it, and someday there will be a new need to sell it, while the price is above the time we buy it.

I think to sell Bitcoin, Christmas is a good reason, people can not do Bitcoinile Christmas fun and activities and they are passed in fiat currency. After Christmas, this situation should have come to an end. I think 2018 will be difficult for Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CrimsonKitties

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:05:30 PM

I'm not a good enough day trader to mess with frequent buy and sell.  I buy on the dips and continue to hold. I might not make as much as other but I feel good about holding for a few years.
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?

There is no best time to sell even Christmas because cryptocurrencies market is very unpredictable. You have to fix your target before buying (holding time or price to reach) and hold until you reach your goal.
desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

Hey all,

the best time to sell bitcoin at the moment, it depends on your current needs situation if you are in need of it now then this is your time to sell it and if you do not need it then you have to persist until the target you want hit because the price will keep going up more high, so the choice is yours.
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:06:02 AM

In my opinion, there is no BEST time to sell BTC or any other alt-coins. I hope you have a basic knowledge of “Buy the dips, then sell high”. This generally means, as long as you are buying / generating BTC you need to constantly study the Crypto currency Market Capitalization charts. Once the graph shows a high, price reaching maximum and stays stable for a few days, you have the option of selling it. It also depends partially on your current necessity and need. If its extremely urgent for you, then anytime is the best time. However, if you are following the general moto of making profit out of it, sell only when the prices are above your capital or amount you have invested in BTC. There will surely be profit in return.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:35:10 AM

For me there are infinite possibilities when it comes to selling your precious bitcoins. First you may want to sell it when you desperately need it. Of course that is the number one reason, you need it so you sell it. Another reason is because of the fluctuation. It's either the price hits your target value or the price falls you do not get any profit from it so you try to breakeven.
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:07:57 AM

Hey all,

I think christmas is not the right time to sell your assets.
because a lot of people who sell their assets then the asset prices will go down.
2020 is the best time to sell all your Bitcoin.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:20:35 AM

Hey all,

For me, the best time to sell is not depending on occasions and events. The best time to sell is if the coin you are holding is in its peak. That will remain to be not just the best time to sell but the best profitable time to sell. And therefore that is the best. Why would you take occasions to be the indication of selling time? That is not even the determining factor whether a certain coin's price will rise or fall. It may have some effect but not that big. The second best time to sell for me is if you are in bad need and there is nothing else you can turn to but to your crypto portfolio wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sozvdhua

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:41:38 AM

Bitcoin's best selling time is probably when bitcoin rises to $ 1 million, and believe me that bitcoin is likely to rise by more than a million dollars.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:45:29 AM

For me, the best time to sell, is always when  a reasonable profit have been made. Also, another time to sell would be when there tend to be a reversal in movement.
It seems that bitcoin stabilized $13k-$14k at this time, considering that you have bought it in $15k it's gonna be you are loss.
Maybe you should have to wait for few days more so you sell and bring back your money with profit and invest again with other coins(altcoins).
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:51:02 AM

I think the best time to sell bitcoin is when bitcoin prices we have higher than when we buy bitcoin, then we will get the benefits we expect. But if you feel the price is not enough with the standard price you want then you should not sell it unless there is an urgent need...

abamatinde77

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:51:27 AM

maybe next year...wait for it just hold on!
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:40:53 AM

Hey all,

If you think that christmas season is the best time to sell then better hold your coins and wait for the next yuletide season, its not that long anyway. As for me any day of the year as long as i gained profit from my investments then it is good enough already.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:03:00 AM

First of all it depends upon your needs, money available in your hand enabling you to buy  it will decide your financial  decision.  If you are in need of money to meet certain liabilities then under those emergency circumstances you will have no other option but to sell and on the other hand if you of money surplus and thinking about investment then every time is good to buy.
2nd but most important factor which should be considerred about selling is market conditions.  Under bearish conditions sales must be done immediately because under this condion price will further go downwards on the other hand under bullish market when prices are rising people are of the view that prices will further moov upwards and expecting they start buying and there seem very few sellers so demand supply gap further pushes prices upwards so it is buying time.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:07:34 AM

Bitcoin is breaking all history , in 2018 it will very potential for investors,

I just hope so, the new investors are the reason why the price are still rising, with them I think the price might go higher than the ATH that we have reach last year. The price is getting stable, I think that is good but still, there are a lot of people who are getting worried with it and deciding whether to sell their bitcoin or hold it more.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:15:50 AM

Well there is no way you can know the best time to sell but In my opinion one should hold till their personal Targets are not achieved.
That's right because the price increase can not be predicted accurately So it just takes trust and patience if you want to gain profit and do not ever worry if there is bad news when the price will go down on a large scale.

Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:16:32 AM

How long would you hold your bitcoin? Best time to sell?

no one really knows when to give up of holding our bitcoin stock it's hard to tell,
but you can answer it , it is the question of only of how much you really want to get out
on bitcoin and how much you are really needing in your life , and in this you will determining
all of your needs and want and if you already to compute it then probably you'll have the answer
when to get out on you holding plan, greed is dangerous you should have your jump in plan and jump out plan (Cash out) because crypto currency are is still on it's babe state price is very volatile /unpredictable, it is better to plan out your hard earn investment than to regret later..

my plan of cashing out in bitcoin i guess is when bitcoin value reach $55000 dollars each.
this is just my Cash out plan , i don't want to get caught on emotional hype , i have been experience it many times and it brings me many sorrow experiencing all of that, but it gives
me understanding on how to deal with investing and when to pull out my investment  Smiley

MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:27:18 AM

I think it's the correct time for sell.also I feel now the right time for sell.Bitcoin is a digital currency.it has great future. It has great value.Bitcoin has lot of investors.investor always looking when it's price is rising.now it's price is up.so it's time for sell.
rakkhusi

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:31:35 AM

Hey all,

If you mean best time to sell bitcoin, well it depends upon your current situation and need. If you need the money now, it may be the time to sell for you if not, the price is always gonna be higher in a few days time.
And yes, "always". If you think you're selling at a pump at 25K, then it may be 30K next month.
So its just relative mostly.
i agree with you, there is no best time for sell. every minute, every second it pumps and dumps.

████████          shop.ccFOUND.com          ████████
►          INVEST IN WISDOM!          ◄
bpf558

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:38:03 AM

if you want to sell it sell right now,otherwise just keep it.
all depend on you Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: