Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to sell?  (Read 2305 times)
Yolandabitcoin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:46:43 AM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?

The best time to sell is yet to come this 2018. As speculated in the news, the price will rise so we better to hold now. We better to buy Bitcoin as the price is still low and be patient to wait until you reached the desired income. We better to read news so that we will know or at least have ideas of what will happen in the future.
Luwi

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:53:44 AM

The best time to sell bitcoin is when the selling price is higher than the purchasing price. The size of the profits depends on us (according to the price we want). If we are in need of money, then take some of it. So that when the price is high and we will gain a big profit, then you can sell your bitcoin.

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:54:49 AM

No... This is best time to buy guys no sell. Because bitcoin will be down. In this moon time to altcoin going up.. I hope bitcoin will be stable for several months. for altcoin to return at the highest price.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:01:55 AM

Bitcoin price this holiday season went to slide down instead of going up. One of the reason, maybe was being dump by majority of Bitcoins holders. Probably being used to spend during this time of the year. I myself, have already lost around $100 for not withdrawing all my gains, which is a dumb move. However, once the season is over, it is expected that it might go up again. Maybe, once interested investors have regained the funds needed to start 2018. Once the price gradually rises up compared to its previous value, then that's the best time to sell. Instead of selling, this is the perfect time to buy due to its cheap price.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

well, if you are referring bitcoins the best time to sell it when the price is too high like it did on Christmas. I was so surprised to the price of bitcoins this last Christmas and I'am planning to hold bitcoins starting on this coming month of October and I guess it will increase its value when Christmas will arrive again.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:40:08 AM

there's no right date to sell bitcoins because now when the price rises I sell it right away and I reserve it for the coming Christmas, because we sell you at the coming Christmas and the price is low for sure you will not earn and you're losing the way you work so you just have to approach that when you sell your bitcoin for the moment you earn it.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:10:01 AM

If you are a wise person then it is good to hold it for future because the price is less as compared to the past bitcoin is good to hold it for now the price is very low in the market. Now the supply of this currency is high in the market so the price is getting down the era is for bitcoin and it is hopeful that the bitcoin will grow more in the online businesses and it is now used for online payments and online buying.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:48:33 AM

Hey all,

I think the best time to sell your bitcoins is when you've made a lot of profits from your trading or when your profits have gained around 25% after diversifying some of your bitcoins or other cryptocurrency to other coins. That is how I measure the right time to sell one's collection.

eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

Hey all,

you should not sell first bitcoin you have because the bitcoin is currently stuck and will be at the pump until the price set a new record in this year do not miss that moment. hold as much bitcoin as possible.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

Hey all,

Sell when the price go up and buy when the price fall. Do not follow panic selling if it makes you sell bitcoin in lower price. But the safest way to invest is by only hold bitcoin in a long term. You will not disappointed with this way of investment.

malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:11:59 AM

I think the best time to sell bitcoin is when bitcoin prices go up and you've also earned profits according to the value you want

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

You need to calculate the best time to sell your Bitcoins and please stay away from people's opinion about buying or selling Bitcoins. If you own some Bitcoins, you should research the market and price trend, then you can set up a sell mark for yourself and sell on that mark or keep holding if you change your mark to a higher target.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

How long would you hold your bitcoin? Best time to sell?

no one really knows when to give up of holding our bitcoin stock it's hard to tell,
but you can answer it , it is the question of only of how much you really want to get out
on bitcoin and how much you are really needing in your life , and in this you will determining
all of your needs and want and if you already to compute it then probably you'll have the answer
when to get out on you holding plan, greed is dangerous you should have your jump in plan and jump out plan (Cash out) because crypto currency are is still on it's babe state price is very volatile /unpredictable, it is better to plan out your hard earn investment than to regret later..

my plan of cashing out in bitcoin i guess is when bitcoin value reach $55000 dollars each.
this is just my Cash out plan , i don't want to get caught on emotional hype , i have been experience it many times and it brings me many sorrow experiencing all of that, but it gives
me understanding on how to deal with investing and when to pull out my investment  Smiley

Well it is clear to everyone that we are all in different situations. If you are living fine right now i do recommend to you that you should hold your investments for now and wait for it to grow more. But most people that are in need of money sells their coins quickly as soon as they got it.
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

Hey all,

If you purchased your bitcoin last november at 20k $ then you are going to sell it on December when the value has dropped into 13k $ then that will be a pain in your wallet. The best time to sell really is the moment you have gained some profit and not because of a holiday. If we have local or national holidays but in cryptocurrency there is a skyrocket holiday wherein you celebrate having earned a huge profit from the increase in value. In that holiday, the best time to sell is on.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mahbubeco

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

No one knows about the best time to sell bitcoins. If you need money, then sell it otherwise hold it.
It's all up to you!!!!
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

Well, it depends in the date and the price you bought your bitcoins. If you bought last year at a price less than $1000, then you have already made a bang for your buck, you can sell now and run. But if you want to sell it at a higher price, then hold for a month or two just so bitcoins can reach $20,000 again.

Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

If you are economically fit then hold bitcoin for maximum period.  Like minimum one or two years or more than that if possible.  On other hand if you have invested just to get normal profit and if you want to use that money for normal routine then you can remove it any time.  But in this case take care that the value is high otherwise you will be in loss.  Unless and until no emergency of money don't sale it.  It will be more beneficial if u hold it for longer. Bitcoin market is too high and strong enough to give you pick point profit.
Baaboylep

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:28:32 AM

When the price will increase and if you really need money
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

Hey all,

I think the best time to sell it is when bitcoin is on a Higher price. Other users here are selling they bitcoin because there's an emergency they sell it even the price of bitcoin is low. If you sell your bitcoin on a higher price you can earn more money but for me it is better to sell it if there's and emergency.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

for me is the best time sell my bitcoins is when the price is high but it takes a long time when and i'm willing to wait when im going to sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: