Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to sell?  (Read 2291 times)
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

This is the time to buy not to sell. You can see the market are recovering. Most altcoin are increasing recently. They will have the bright future likes 2017. Now let find some good coins and buy them

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:24:33 PM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?
Christmas is not only the day to sell your bitcoin. Last year 2017 maybe it is a coincidence that during christmas season the price of bitcoin is so high. The price of bitcoin is no connectoin in the season why i became high. The best time to sell bitcoin i when the price is high.

ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:31:21 PM

There is no best time to sell. You sell when you feel that is the right time for you to do so, and make the profit YOU wanted to make. No one can tell you what to do and when to do it
humanvelocity

Activity: 187
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

According to me it's not the best time sell, In fact its the best time to invest. Looking at the graphs right now If I were you I would not sell even a single Bitcoin unless its a emergency case. Believe in yourself and Bitcoin and  it wont let you down. If you are selling anywhere below 18 thousand usd you are making a mistake. I hope you make the right decision, Goodluck.
roberthus

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:07:22 AM

I believe that instead of setting the perfect time to buy or sell btc, we must look for to study this wonderful currency that has unleashed a revolutionary wave in economic technology
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:29:29 AM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides Christmas?
The best time to sell i.e. when the coin prices are high. You should always observe the development of the prices of all the coins.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

It is also difficult for Bitcoin to be defeated in time as people are now turning into an investment vehicle.
Besides, they succeeded in inflating the price of bitcone to everybody's eyes, and unfortunately we do not know what will happen afterwards
blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:17:26 AM

Hey all,

It is up to you if what time you need the money. As you can see bitcoin is very expensive today so I think you can sell it now or you can hold it and wait a little time to sell it.

markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:19:06 AM

best time to sell? i think there's some best time to sell and buy daily if you play daily trading, but if you play long time hold a.k.a. long term investment you should check all the situation and make sure all is good to sell the coin if you need the fiat, if not necessary to turn in the coin into fiat. i think it is better for you to hold still.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:22:46 AM

Hey all,

I think it would always come down on guts. ESpecially now that the price of bitcoin drops sporadically and then sometimes go up. It would come down to the time you think you are really more comfortable with and likely to have a profit

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

There is no best time to sell. You sell when you feel that is the right time for you to do so, and make the profit YOU wanted to make. No one can tell you what to do and when to do it

It's true because we will not know what's going to happen, so sometimes we have to decide for ourselves because if we listen too much to what others say, you may even regret it, and regret that other people's decisions are really bad. One thing that needs to be held is that we should be more patient and convince ourselves to sell or to hold.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

The right time is when you really need the money for your life. If you don’t really need money I think you’d better keep it for longer time. Because I know the price of bitcoin will continue to rise. Maybe if you hold it you will get bigger profit than today.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:43:02 PM

If your take profit reach you can sell . If your strategy is to sell when overbought is reach on your resistance level by using charts then you can sell. You can depend on news to sell too if you think the news will harm the coins badly for a long term.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

It's all up to you, we do have different best time in order to sell our bitcoin/altcoins it depends on our goal. Here's a good example is I bought a 300$ worth of bitcoin and my goal is to sell it when the price is 450$-500$ then when the price hits it you then it's the best time to sell it.

In other words once you earn enough profit don't hesitate to sell it, because you will not know what will happen after that the price may crash because the more you hold your bitcoin/altcoin the higher risk you're going to face so once you hit your goal sell it. as easy as that.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

The appropriate time  depends on the situation and yourself.Btc prices will grow a bit longer this time, thus increasing day by day.If you need money now then don't wait and sell it immediately.And if it doesn't require urgent money then it's best to save bitcoins and when the price increases more,best time to sell.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

The appropriate time  depends on the situation and yourself.Btc prices will grow a bit longer this time, thus increasing day by day.If you need money now then don't wait and sell it immediately.And if it doesn't require urgent money then it's best to save bitcoins and when the price increases more,best time to sell.
I agree with you.  Sell our bitcoins if we think that it is the best time for us meaning we have get our target price.  Or maybe if we really need the money.  But as long as you do not need it, maybe it is better to jist keep them and wait for its price to goes up.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

This depends on the fluctuation of price that you are watching. You do not sell only on christmas season because the price might change. You can study on how will the price go but this will be hard because you need to predict what will happen next.
vijju301

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:20:24 PM

if we have any coins with us we mostly need to hold for a long time and when the value gets increased then you need to look whether there is a small drop. if the drop takes place it's better to sell it soon so that we make the profit and there will be no loss.
Cryptotango

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

I think you must keep an eye on experts and big investors. For example when altcoin developer sold all his LTCs it was a sign Smiley
sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:27:48 PM

Right now the price of bitcoin is very less. So its not the best time to sell them, keeping holding them around for an year. They will give you good profit.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: