Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to sell?  (Read 2291 times)
Voidlocke

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?

I think that after being above the bought price for at least 10% is a good time to get rid of our coins, we should know when get out of the boat.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

In my view, the best time to sell is when everyone is buying, and the best time to buy is when everyone is selling. The key is to go the opposite of the masses.

Though it is not that easy to know whether they are buying or they are selling their digital currencies right? And if you based it on the price charts, you wouldn't know if the price will still continue or not. I think for me, the best time to sell is when a good digital currency is good to buy.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

If I still prefer to buy because the price of bitcoin is currently down and I have started to buy bitcoin and I think will decrease for the next few days but we do not waste this opportunity to buy Grin
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

Best time to sell is when you need the money. Bitcoin still has the potential to rise even further so holding is still key. BUt if you need the money for your everyday needs then it's time to sell. No point holding out if you're broke.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

Best time to sell is when you need the money. Bitcoin still has the potential to rise even further so holding is still key. BUt if you need the money for your everyday needs then it's time to sell. No point holding out if you're broke.
Yes, that's a very cool idea. I see people are very worried but you are not. People are thinking this is the time when the altcoins will collapse because there are too many countries banned bitcoin.
Be calm and hold the atlcoins or you can buy more. This will be a great time to invest in the altcoins. This price fluctuation is huge and we should take advantage to make a profit. good luck.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

Yes, that's a very cool idea. I see people are very worried but you are not. People are thinking this is the time when the altcoins will collapse because there are too many countries banned bitcoin.
Be calm and hold the atlcoins or you can buy more. This will be a great time to invest in the altcoins. This price fluctuation is huge and we should take advantage to make a profit. good luck.
The best time to sell is always in a high price so that the mount that we invested in a low price status will multiply into tripple amount by then we can gain  a huge amount i believe that it is really profitable when we buy in a low price and then sell in a high price thi is really simple yet profutable strategy and i believe that we can really earn on it if we have patience in waiting on the right time to sell.
amzad

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

You wanted to know the best way to sell. I think you can buy more if you have money. Because now is not the time to sell. And now is the time of grace. Because everything has reduced prices. So if you have money to buy and keep it stored. See BTC eth prices have dropped to the lowest. Now lets get everyone the chance. I hope the next month BTC price will be 22k-25k.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

It still depends on situation if you not necessarily needed to sell your bitcoin don’t sell it, wait the price is high then sell it. Be patient and don’t be greedy to sell your bitcoin just to buy things does not really needed. Be careful in spending your money and holding it was the best option we have today. It could be double or triple if will hold it.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:20:17 AM

this question is even worse than "is it the right time to buy?"
it's up to you when it's time to sell, set yourself a goal like: 5%/10/100% of my investment and follow it, for sure, at the moment might be the best moment to sell if you bought at, for example, 2k$, that's a big gain compared to your investment.
None can answer you properly, decide by yourself, i would just want to advice you: if you sell everything now, are you able to jump on btc train again in the next future or you just want to sell and forget about crypto?

I agree. In the cryptocurrency market, there is actually no standard or specific time, which you may regard as the "best time to sell." I think instead of asking the time, what you should be looking at here is your investment or business objective. As you get your assets whether for trade or investment, passive or active, I am pretty sure that you have somewhat an idea in mind of what you want to do with it, which includes your profit plan. Thus, the best time to sell would be based on how much you need the money or profit for, in relation to how much capital you spent to get such asset. For example, like the above-mentioned reply said, if you feel that 5% gain is enough, then by all means, that would be the right time to sell. However, if you see that your asset have all the chances to gain, then I think that the better move is to wait until it gains some more.

h_eghbaly

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

I thins it is the best time to buy.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

The best time to sell is of course when the price is high or you already profit and you need money right away
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

Guys, 02/02 is the best time to buy th price is as low as it can be!  I made a mistake when I bought tokens in a high price don't make my mistake.
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
Merited by 24core (5)

This is the best time to buy and to answer OP, sell it during Christmas holidays this year. Hopefully you'll be a millionaire Smiley
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

The best time to sell is when the price of bitcoin is more than 15,000 USD and the best time to buy is below the 10,000 USD and you know what to do right now? Don't think about selling your bitcoin or any cryptocurrrencies right now because they are down and you should be thinking of buying in order to lower your average cost of your total portfolio.
ben-iyieke

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:42:16 AM

I think this issue is totally dependent on the situation. at first, you have to clarify what do you mean by best time?
if you mean the profit then the best time goes to the high price or rising price, but if you mean about the steady state economy then I want to say that Bitcoin holding is the best policy. in the future, you will get more facilities rather than sell today. Agree with you that this forum will let you know about all ups and downs of bitcoin. bitcoin currency is now famous but still you will have to be very lucky to sell your bitcoin at high price because most of people use to mistakes for selling bitcoin at time of holding they use to sell because of price high jack but I would say wait till price of bitcoin rise then sell and try to buy more when price of bitcoin will be low.
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:53:43 AM

I think the right moment when you want to sell it is when you feel that you have gained about 10% -20% of capital out.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:49:53 AM

Well there is no way you can know the best time to sell but In my opinion one should hold till their personal Targets are not achieved.

The best time to sell bitcoin is when the price gets to its highest peak. You can earn more profit from it. And also sell when you are in need of money and you don't care of what profit you can get.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

it is not time to sell bitcoin because it is very cheap today but if you buy it now it's the right time to buy because it's low on its price today and you'll earn a lot in the next months if it's up the price of bitcoin in the philippines.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

I think no, it's not best time to sell because now, bitcoin price down and you should hold back your coin until bitcoin price go up again
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

Best time to sell is if bitcoin reaches its peak value. I believe it will happen again this year. But for now, since the price is low, this is an opportunity to buy more so it will be profitable before the year ends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: