Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to sell?  (Read 2291 times)
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:58:03 PM

Well obviously the best time to sell is when the market is on point or in boom stage where the prices are incredibly high with a high demand but make a prediction it might increase on the following day and you might miss your maximum profit from it, always aim for the max not just a profit.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

The best time to sell bitcoin is when its price is so high, you feel the benefits of it becausw of high profit.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

The best time for sales was in December 2017. That's when you could earn a lot. compared with that period, now this is not an advantageous time.
Yes right, unfortunately when the month of December I actually buy and the most expensive price I get is $ 16500, of course if I sell at the current price of $ 9200 then I get a loss, I will wait at least $ 20k.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

If bitcoin value reaches into your buying values three times higher or twice higher then you may sell your coins. And also if bitcoin value gets down and if you sure that the recovery is difficult then you need to sell it before it's going down than your buying price.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

The best time to sell is when the price of bitcoin is more than 15,000 USD and the best time to buy is below the 10,000 USD and you know what to do right now? Don't think about selling your bitcoin or any cryptocurrrencies right now because they are down and you should be thinking of buying in order to lower your average cost of your total portfolio.

As I see it, the best time to sell Bitcoin is when it is over 16-17 thousand, but we have to wait for this period. Buying Bitcoin is good when it is under 9K.
Now it is time to buy bitcoin not to sell bitcoin. As now the price is lower , at lower price buying bitcoin is very good for long term investment. Try to hold your bitcoin and wait. It will be boom soon. Try to buy on lower prices and sell at higher prices. When the price reached beyond the limits you can sell your bitcoin. But selling at higher prices is also not better option try to hold more.
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

The rates are rising atm and selling it depends on what time u bought it like if u r able to make good amount of profit u can sell half the amount and keep the rest of the half.
Simple strategy: sale when people start buying. As people will continue buying, demand will rise. Therefore price will hike and you can generate profit.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:23:11 PM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?
No one can answer your question correctly. The price of bitcoin has always been volatile, and no one can predict the exact price of bitcoin in the future, and it will change at any time, so you have to choose your own.
Patience is the key of success using bitcoin, if you will sell your bitcoin at low price it can cause you lose only, so better if you wait for the price to get high and to be honest according to me 13k is not the high price so good it will be if you will wait till the price get high and if it increase with time more and more, no need to be hurry for selling bitcoin,. let the price go more high I think price this year will be more than 50k dollars so wait don’t sell your bitcoin at any cost make.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:20:55 AM

The best time to sell bitcoin is when the peoples want to holding their bitcoin.
peoples will buy bitcoin with the high price if they want to invest.
At that time, the price of bitcoin must be high, because most of peoples want to buy.
dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:01:03 AM

Hey all,

I think we should predict the price of bitcoin will the price will rise or the price will go down and if you want to sell sell as needed and save some to sell at another time and while menuggu prices soar
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

Best time to sell is when the bitcoin production will stop.Buy as much as you can and hild as long as you can.That’s the way to go.
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:40:17 AM

For me, there's no best time to sell. If you'll based it last year then christmas it is. But if you look into the historical data of bitcoin it's not always december that bitcoin reaches it's all time high.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:43:48 AM

I think the best time to sell bitcoin is when prices are high, because it can lead to higher incomes and more money.

In addition, you can sell your bitcoin at any time, but if you are willing to sell it, it will depend on you.

But the best part of the day is investment, because the price of bitcoin is not as high as it is now.
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:55:50 AM

For me, the best time to sell is when you have enough to dispense for the right season. The amount that you can sell should only be the amount you are willing to risk, not all of it because if you sell all of it in one blow, there is a high chance of you quitting afterwards...
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:17:47 AM

The best time to sell? I think it's a good time to sell bitcoin when the bitcoin price is rising,

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
cerebro415

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:21:21 AM

To sell or to buy? that indeed is the question, with the most recent decline in prices, several things enter the mind of a player. Often these would range from thoughts such as, -the prices are way down, and would have the probability of rising up again, thus buying now would be a good time-, another thought would be, -the prices are crashing, just a few more drops and the price would be, below the price when i purchased, it would be a good time to sell, as i will still make profit-. The rationale move would be, for these different types of personalities, a person who would want to buy must only buy a few coins, it is a risk, but that is the game of investment, and it is true it is a good time to buy. On the other hand we have the type of personality who plays safe and would like to sell, maybe a few coins, but I prefer on holding on them a few more days, and just observe the charts as prices might suddenly soar high. The most recent crash is because of this thought, of whether to sell or buy, it is part of the cyclical process to maintain value on the merchandise or the BTC, the thing that keeps something's value in the market is that, transactions need to happen, a buy and a sell needs to happen, because if it doesn't with an item such as the BTC, it will have a decline in value overtime. It needs to pass through different hands, and money needs to flow around the circuit, the latter process itself makes sure that the value is always there and makes sure that it can fall and rise (which is the good thing). Imagine if there are no transactions, no coins being sold or no coins being bought, is it not true? the value will decrease, and there would be no life behind the item and the market it is in. So how would the cryptocurrency, maintain value? By making sure that they make the person think of whether to buy or to sell.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

There's no right date to sell bitcoins because now when the price rises I sell it right away and I reserve it for the coming Christmas, because we sell you at the coming Christmas and the price is low for sure you will not earn and you're losing the way you work so you just have to approach that when you sell your bitcoin for the moment you earn it.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:24:50 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 06:53:22 AM by ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Best time to sell is determined by two primary factors. One is when there is drastic fall in price. Many people sell a lot of their bitcoin to reduce excessive loss. Another one is that when needs arises, many bitcoiner will sell to enable them meet their demands.

vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:25:58 AM

Hey all,

The best time to sell is when the price soars. There is no best price setting, but you have to have the target price you want, and at the same time you must actively see the market price. If you want the best price you should take your time.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:33:09 AM

The best time to sell your bitcoins is the time when you believe you have enough profit to draw and enjoy your profits, but I can suggest that the best time to sell is where people other are buying. Most people are selling because of low purchasing power and prices will not increase. For me, I will keep to accumulate enough profit to do some things that I have set it up to do.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:37:53 AM

Not now because bitcoin price is little bit stable or low nowdays. just wait for the perfect moment when its price is high then sell your bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: