Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:39:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to sell?  (Read 2301 times)
Wing555

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:41:00 AM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?
It's a kind of relative matter, I think this issue is totally dependent on the situation. at first, you have to clarify what do you mean by best time?
if you mean the profit then the best time goes to the high price or rising price, but if you mean about the steady state economy then I want to say that Bitcoin holding is the best policy. in the future, you will get more facilities rather than sell today.

Befor sell the coin check the price. If price is low buy and hold it. Next week price is increas. Then you sell it. So you get more profit. So check the price list every day.
dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:42:39 AM

Not now!  Especially when the projection of bitcoin value in 2018 is very high.  As the value is low now, it is best to buy and hold.
But if you bought it at the beginning of this year, then you already have a big profit.  You might want to sell some and enjoy the profit.

"Sell when the price gets highers to its highest peak. Hold and be patient", that's for those who doesn't experience the shortage in financial aspects. For me, selling depends on financial status. If you are in need of money, why not sell?  
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

For me the best time is the time when the bitcoin price reach to 20k and i have to decided to withdraw my all crypto in the month of June if suitable time for withdrawing because i have to start a new business and i want to use bitcoin is that i want to open an online store where every one can come and they can receive goods and services over the Internet.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

If it is a question of selling to buy cheaper, it is best to sell at a time when at every corner they shout about overcoming the next psychological price, because as practice shows it is at such times that bitcoin begins to be adjusted.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?
what do you think of bitcoin a CHRISTMAS STUFF?lol best time to sell is when youre target profit hits by bitcoin,always put necessary profit so you will not be able to hold forlong.this is what a normal holder does for their bitcoins

AgreeableEmu

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

Following
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

The best time ti sell your btc depends personally on you. Your profit target and your financial needs also play important role when to sell.But technically, you can sell your btc for taking when price breaks previous month' s high.That is an example only.Besides that , we recocnize that within a year, there is period for btc holder to sell like end year.
mel_smog

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

when btc reaches 50 or 100k lol
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

Best time to buy it's when the market value is high. Except you have an urgent need for cash .
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:53:57 AM

For me, it is best to sell bitcoin when the price gets higher in order to satisfy our needs. Bitcoin's price is unstable and when we know that it is on a high value and we think that it is the right time and right price we think, then it is good to sell it. Selling bitcoin needs patience, it will take a long time in waiting for bitcoin's price to rise with a high value, you should wait for the perfect time where its amount is high enough to satisfy what you really want.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

The best time to sell some coin or token is when the all price of it are high, because when you buy them in a low price you just need to sit back and wait until the price of it go high, so you can get more profit.
Nshaikh

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

Yes bitcoin is most populer cryptocurrency in the world. Now bitoin price is low. So good time to buy.
mankind server

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

it would be every december of every year. bitcoin has this cycle that happens every year. im feeling that it would be at lowest price at this june, midyear. it happens every year.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

For me, it is best to sell bitcoin when the price gets higher in order to satisfy our needs. Bitcoin's price is unstable and when we know that it is on a high value and we think that it is the right time and right price we think, then it is good to sell it. Selling bitcoin needs patience, it will take a long time in waiting for bitcoin's price to rise with a high value, you should wait for the perfect time where its amount is high enough to satisfy what you really want.
To me i think that the best time for selling is that when you are getting some profit from it. In fact no one can predict about the price of bitcoin that wen it is expected to increase or decrease. therefore we need to get the best possible income from our investment or trading. But it is also depending on your trading strategy, if you are interested in short term trading then you need to remain as more active and should take a right decision in a righ time. while in long term trading or investment you need to wait for the best time when the price goes more high and dent decide to sell.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

very well said. it is wise decision to sell your tokens or bitcoin when the price is high and ofcourse when the price is higher than the price you bought those coins. so if it is still red in market, be patience and wait for the right time to sell.
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

Yes bitcoin is most populer cryptocurrency in the world. Now bitoin price is low. So good time to buy.

I aegree with you. Its time to buy. Maybe you can hold some days and btc will fall dawn again..
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:19:33 PM

No not best time to sell but it is perfect time to buy. Price is so low now and buying is the best thing you could do for yourself. Don't sell, hodl and add more to it and hold, then sell at the bull market.
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

There is really no best time to sell,it a matter of choice,when you feel the time is right.
masterman
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

If there are no significant events that would impact the price, I think it`s very hard to say when is the best time.  Opinions can be many, but it`s your decision in the end.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

Wait for December 2018 Smiley sell then, BTC and ETH price are expected to be ripple by then.

https://coincodex.com/article/1387/bitcoin-and-ethereum-prices-are-expected-to-triple-by-the-end-of-2018-survey-shows/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: