Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to sell?  (Read 2291 times)
boynegro

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?
Best time of day to sell stocks
The whole 9:30 to 10:30 AM period is often one of the best hours of the day for day trading, offering the biggest moves in the shortest amount of time (a great and efficient combination). Extend it out to 11:30 AM EST if you want another hour of trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:34:41 PM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?

Selling your tokens is a relative/personal decision; you can have a pressing need and do sell off. So, aside the festive periods when market dips, people's selling may also coincide with each other leading to market dip irrespective of the festive periods.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

Actually,it depends on buyer's mind who want to sell.When he or she buy Btc then they see the price and we know that everyone wants to get profit. According to this thought we can say when the price will increase then it will be the best time to sell.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

Actually,it depends on buyer's mind who want to sell.When he or she buy Btc then they see the price and we know that everyone wants to get profit. According to this thought we can say when the price will increase then it will be the best time to sell.
The current market situation is not at all for sellers, this is suitable for buyers because many aspirants of bitcoin used to complaint about damn high prices of bitcoin which were not allowing them to be part of the bitcoin community. The present belongs to them because right now they can get as many bitcoin as they wish to their wallets for securing their future. Sellers are at present the holders of the virtual coins.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

The current market situation is not at all for sellers, this is suitable for buyers because many aspirants of bitcoin used to complaint about damn high prices of bitcoin which were not allowing them to be part of the bitcoin community. The present belongs to them because right now they can get as many bitcoin as they wish to their wallets for securing their future. Sellers are at present the holders of the virtual coins.
The fact that other coins are more profitable to invest their money, because they will bring profits almost immediately after the company's ico, and soon in the commodity markets.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:33:21 AM

Yes you're right. it depends on how much you buy the coin, and what price you will sell. the best time is to sell it when the price has gone up, and you have a lot of coins on your wallet then. we can not determine when the best time to sell one's coins
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

In trading Bitcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because sometimes beginners, especially Bitcoiner Idealis often confused must collect Bitcoin or just pursue profit in selling Bitcoin. If you've decided to become a Bitcoin Trader then sorry you have to bury the soul of your Idealist Bitcoiner deeply. Remember we are here to collect rupiah from the difference between selling and buying not Bitcoin. if asked when, yes any time.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

Yes you're right. it depends on how much you buy the coin, and what price you will sell. the best time is to sell it when the price has gone up, and you have a lot of coins on your wallet then. we can not determine when the best time to sell one's coins
Well, the best time sell your coin is when its price that much high where you can have a desired amount of profit. However, sometimes the price declines also and people usually sell them out panic just to escape from the loss but that I think should be avoided as by this you will end up falling into debt only. The only thing you have do is wait for the good times and when the price hikes up sell it then in order to earn your increased profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

According to me best time for selling can be the time when I will get atleast double of what I invested.I don't consider the present time as the right time for selling as the price is very lower than that at which I invested.But I am still a Bitcoin believer and I am conventional about it's potential of rising to new heights.I am sure that it will soon recuperate from this drop.So I will hold my Bitcoin's until it rise again and then I will sell them so that I can get best out of my investments.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:44:09 AM

For me, it is best to sell bitcoin when the price gets higher in order to satisfy our needs. Bitcoin's price is unstable and when we know that it is on a high value and we think that it is the right time and right price we think, then it is good to sell it. Selling bitcoin needs patience, it will take a long time in waiting for bitcoin's price to rise with a high value, you should wait for the perfect time where its amount is high enough to satisfy what you really want.

I  know one thing for sure: now it is the worst time to sell Bitcoins. When you see that the price of BTC reached is maximum (in your opinion), then exchange the coins in fiat
arctic circle

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

I think the best time to sell it is when bitcoin is on a Higher price. Other users here are selling they bitcoin because there's an emergency they sell it even the price of bitcoin is low. If you sell your bitcoin on a higher price you can earn more money but for me it is better to sell it if there's and emergency.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:42:24 AM

the best time is when the price is high or for me if it covers several times the cost of buying bitcoin then I think that this time is good for sale
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:41:05 AM

the best time is when the price is high or for me if it covers several times the cost of buying bitcoin then I think that this time is good for sale
Supply and demand are the determining factors of bitcoin price. When the demand is high and supply is low, the I think it's the perfect time to sell and play the monopoly. Take the opportunity to buy as much as you can and hold, wait for the perfect and best time then sell.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

It is the best time is when the value of bitcoin is high or at least higher than when we bought bitcoin to get advantages, and the value of bitcoin that always turned every time then we need to be fastidiously see changes in the value that happened to determine the when selling bitcoin
lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

The best time for this is when the prices are at an altitude or as in my case if they cover the costs of acquiring it and gives me a bit of a plus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: