Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Litecoin die?  (Read 1552 times)
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

no, it can't die. it is a little version of Bitcoin. the begin of Scrypt.  Smiley
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

We dont know yet for now, but if the supporters and investsors stop patronizing litecoin maybe it will die sooner or later because of the controversy occur regarding the owner of litecoin sell all of his holdings of litecoin, and other is when the supply of litecoin is not increasing and cant supply the demand because of litecoin cannot multiply because the owner itself abandoned it. But as far as litecoin is concern its market right now is steady. No one knows what will happen.
martin1603

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

What ? Its never die.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

Even it has been quite for a while, i believe it is going to be in top five this year again. because, it has low transaction fees and lots of potential compared to  bitcoin which is slow and expensive. hope litecoin returns to the game.
I highly doubt this due to some amazing altcoins emerging out of nowhere. Litecoin is a great investment for me and I do realize that its future looks bleak due to the whole developer controversy recently, but I don't think it is simply going to lie down and die. This is an established coin with a big community supporting it which is why I feel that the coin will continue to survive as long as the community and investors continue to trust it. Personally, I still have faith in this coin and am HODLING it for big long term profits.
I also have the same opinion with you. I think it would be very difficult for Litecoin to die and just disappear. If the problem of price reduction, may still be happening. However, Litecoin price increases will remain in the long run. We should know that Litecoin has existed long ago. From the first time I knew Bitcoin, even Litecoin was there. So I guess Litecoin will continue to grow, in terms of price and in terms of market in the future. I hope Litecoin can also follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Maybe if I had the money, I would also invest some money into Litecoin.
Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

Even if he sold out his coin, it wouldn't affect the market.
Litecoin is the third most popular coin in this market after BTC and ETH.
Latrix

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

Dont think litecoin will die off just because the owner sells off all his stash. It all depends on the market, us, how we value litecoin.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

No, I think litecoin will not. In contrast, I think it will rise soon. And Charlie explained why he decided to act like this. Litecoin is a great currency, I dont see any reason for ltc to stop developing

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

No, Litecoin will not die anytime soon. It will go to the moon with SatoshiLite. Litecoin is cheap now and I will buy more to accumulate more litecoin into my portfolio.

Smile
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?

its a part of business. he sold all of his litecoins cause he know its a right time to sold it. and no effect for litecoin in market. litecoins still on of the good altcoin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Kaws

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:26:03 PM

I believe in Litecoin. Along with Bitcoin and Ethereum, it will survive and grow when all the scamcoins crash.

Just like Amazon and eBay survived the Dotcom Bubble.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

I do not think that Litecoin will die in the near future. We do not know on what the solution of the creator of a coin is based. Perhaps he had an emotional crisis and that's why he did it.  Grin 
Maybe now he even regrets the deed.   Tongue
furfurol

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:16:32 PM

I do not think that Litecoin will die in the near future. We do not know on what the solution of the creator of a coin is based. Perhaps he had an emotional crisis and that's why he did it.  Grin 
These are all conjectures. We can also guess that this was a planned move to bring Litecoin's rate in the right direction and make more HYPE around their coin. In any case, I believe in Litecoin
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

These are all conjectures. We can also guess that this was a planned move to bring Litecoin's rate in the right direction and make more HYPE around their coin. In any case, I believe in Litecoin

Yeah I don't think Litecoin will die just yet, even though it went through a lot.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

Litecoin price for sure will increase more.  Even the creator sold their litecoin it's not problen because we are to invest in litecoin for sure it will increase more in the future.  Price of litecoin now is 200dollars each so you can buy litecoin now and maybe after few months if waiting the price of litecoin will become $1000 . More litecoin that you have you can make a lot of profit for sure. Price of litecoin before is very cheap it's cents only but now is hundreds dollars those people invest to this coin last few years are now happy because for sure most of them are become rich or earn big profit.
Mattwald

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:02:53 PM

Litecoin will not die because it is such a good tester for new updates to bitcoin, therefore serving a purpose, on top of faster times. Chalrile Lee is a huge plus for litecoin and he will continue to influence the price heavliy, even if he doesn't own any coins. Once automatic swaps can happen with ease, there's no reason litecoin can't be at 1/4 bitcoins market cap
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:09:25 PM

hopefully this does not happen, because I also keep this coin, and hopefully litecoin can be recovered from the downturn, because I have long survived by not selling this coin, my hope is soon to soar and rise from adversity,
mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:14:09 PM

Litecoin is a major exchange pairing so I don't see going away anytime soon, its actually pretty undervalued.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

hopefully this does not happen, because I also keep this coin, and hopefully litecoin can be recovered from the downturn, because I have long survived by not selling this coin, my hope is soon to soar and rise from adversity,
Litecoin is not going to die this month.
Bitcoin is still alive, the price is just going up then down repeatedly. Just have some patience.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

I have heard that litecoin was the first coin forked from the bitcoin, and now it is very famous, even there will be new coins forked from litecoin.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:20:19 PM

The creator of Lightcoin said that the sale should help to avoid conflicts of interest: Lee's statements in the press and social networks could affect the cost of the cryptocurrency. Charlie Li said that he did not have a single lacquer left for the first time in six years since the creation of the cryptocurrency in 2011.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: