Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to promote an ICO  (Read 3790 times)
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?
There is some mysterious thing which called hype, and also there are some principles on how to create head around your project, if you will succeed, the success of the project is almost guaranteed.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

To advance the ICO project, several methods should be used, among which the ANN thread is one of the main ones.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

The best way to advertise ICO is a subscription bounty campaign on the Bitcointalk forum. Not for nothing that much time and money goes into this.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?

for me, promoting ico of creating ANN thread, maybe its not enough to gain more investors, the best way i think are creating and put in the ico websites or an articles. that most traders and investor always visiting and the 2nd is promoting on social medias.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

These are the following best way to promote ICO are:-
1.Announcements in Popular ICO Calendars.
2.Publications in Professional Communities.
3.Native Advertising, General Topic Media, and Blogs.
M7MMike

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

The best way to promote the ICO is through social media and it is really good.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

‘Bounty campaign’ is good to activating your user base with incentives and driving referrals. As the advice from Wave says specifically for ICOs “this activity allows to motivate the users of your product for various promotional activities for your project in exchange for a reward in tokens”. In simple terms the bounty can be rewards in tokens for adding a custom signature on Bitcointalk,
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

Announcements in Popular ICO Calendars
The first step to be taken by all ICO organizers is to place information about the upcoming release of tokens on special calendar sites. There are many resources where you may publish a schedule of planned ICO, and you can search for them. Also, if you use a popular blockchain technology (such as Ethereum) for ICO, you should google the calendars that mark the projects that are run on it.
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

The most effective way to market your bitcoin or any crypto coin is building a social community around it and promoting your bitcoin there or else you willl have to hire professional SEO for this purpose who will charge you quite some $'s.
The best way to create a community is through social media (facebook, twitter, etc) and also take part in ongoing discussions to promote your currency to interested users.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

The most strategic way to promote an ico is Airdrop and Bounty. All ico has been using  it but todays airdrop hunter and bounter hunter they always dump the token from a ico. Thats why some of ico today make a bounty tat reward by btc.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

Just making an ANN thread, I think it doesn't help much because there are only a few people who know and read it. It's better to create an ANN thread with a bounty campaign. Because by using a bounty campaign, the ICO you create will be promoted through the signature and more people will know and maybe be interested. So this is more effective for promoting ICOs. Besides that it can also be done with social media bounty, this will also help a lot.
anhdat3

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

The Safinus team consists of serious and experienced professionals who know their business, it is obviously that project will be a huge success. Soon we will see a huge profit! Safinus.com
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

I guess bounty campaign now is the most suitable and most heavily used to promote the ico. lots of options like video-given bounty, sosmed articles and signatures can be an alternative option.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

I guess bounty campaign now is the most suitable and most heavily used to promote the ico. lots of options like video-given bounty, sosmed articles and signatures can be an alternative option.
in my opinion only the company's signatures and YouTube channels can be the best tools for disseminating information about ico companies. Social networks are practically losing their relevance.
maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

Hi. In my project I joined, their looking for something a department store, band or brand of shirts which are known and they use it as an advertisement of their coin. I think it is effective especially the you choose is popular. It is like an advertisement in tv or radio that can attract more consumers. The other thing is here in forum which you can use to find more investors like ANN thread. I think these are good example of promoting ICO.
naval1983

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:56:57 AM

I think there are several ways to promote an ICO . the best way are tweeter, facebook ,reddit , youtube and telegram campaign.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:02:36 AM

Best way to promote ICO are posting on different social media like Facebook,Twitter, articles and YouTube videos. Through showing how the team working for the success user might fall and do investment. For me, if I see a project very active in social activities like conference is more realistic for real development

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:04:49 AM

Best way to promote ICO are posting on different social media like Facebook,Twitter, articles and YouTube videos. Through showing how the team working for the success user might fall and do investment. For me, if I see a project very active in social activities like conference is more realistic for real development

Youtube may be an attractive option. But nowadays, Facebook and Twitter is getting flooded with ICO promoting posts and therefore I don't think that it can have a great deal of impact. The bounty managers should get innovative and think about unique methods to promote their project.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:17:52 AM

There are several ways of promoting ICOs, but to to mention the best way may be difficult in the sense that, some ways work well for some of the projects and may not work for other projects. but one thing I know is let the ICO be promoted in influential crypto related platforms.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:01:23 AM

most bounty hunters are also investors of an ico, because that's how my other friends, and indeed holding a bounty campaign is the right step to promote ico, and the most effective and efficient bounty campaign is the signature campaign in my opinion

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: