Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to promote an ICO  (Read 3784 times)
IvanPetrov-751

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:48:36 AM

I think the article gives a lot of tokens, as well as subscription and translation companies , but for this you need to be well-educated
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:50:01 AM

In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?
ANN is not enough because if no one give responses for your ANN, it will be buried on the last pages of bitcoin forum, making a team that called "community manager" is the best way
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

The best campaign for a project is a campaign on social media and content creation, such as Facebook, Twitter, Blog and Youtube. I think that is the most effective because there are so many people who have social media that information will be conveyed
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

the role of a very large campaign campaign such as a billboard on TV or an advertising board on the edge of the road, it means that without social media it is very difficult to promote it so I think the haunted bounties play 80% of the success to ICO
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

There are many ways to promote the ICO .Social media play an important role e.g. Facebook ,Twitter. Signature etc. But you can do it if you have good number of friends and followers.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

the role of a very large campaign campaign such as a billboard on TV or an advertising board on the edge of the road, it means that without social media it is very difficult to promote it so I think the haunted bounties play 80% of the success to ICO

That's true, media social is a very important thing to many people now. Everyone hold their gadget anytime and anywhere, so it's very potential to promote an ICO by using social media (like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc). Besides that, ANN thread and bounty are also important to promote an ICO project.
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

The best way is to skate the ICO in public. And how to create one. There are so many ways. This is the media such as Twitter, Facebook, forums. At the forum the best place for communication and discussion of all sorts of topics.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

The best way is to skate the ICO in public. And how to create one. There are so many ways. This is the media such as Twitter, Facebook, forums. At the forum the best place for communication and discussion of all sorts of topics.
Right, there are many ways you can do to promote ICO. and this forum is the best because there are many big investors and also bounty hunters in this forum so that the ICO will be more easily known.
but if you speak in numbers, social media is the most.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?

For me, best promote for ICo is a social media.
But this will be effective for those who have friends from different countries

I believe what you say. indeed an effective way for promotion is social media. because the reach of social media has almost reached the entire world. so with social media it can make it easier for us to develop ico.

KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

I think the ICOs need to be listed on some ICO rating website, I know that some of them pay to be promoted that way, that doesn't mean that they are great projects, but is definitely a great starting point, and great for finding projects with some reliability.

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:03:58 PM

Bounty campaign is an excellent means to do the promotion.  As a social media campaign, every participant has a facebook and twitter. Many more understand promotion when the ad promoted through social media. Social media has a very large network. And so this promotion can attract the attention of investors.

And much effectively in forums like this. Other media, like facebook and twitter, are equally effective yet your audience varies widely. More or less, they aren't familiar with bounties. So promoting a campaign through forum like this is much effective as your target audience do have ideas in crypto and possible ico's being promoted.

Oh no, I think social campaigns have more reach, but most of them do not know what cryptocurrency or Bitcoin is, so for those who read the ICO postings for them is no value
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

This will depend on the item, however, I believe ANN line, as well as bitcointalk, tend to be the easiest method to market a good ICO. I'm not really an enthusiast associated with social networking as well as more often than not, individuals ICO"s have been intense upon social networking may grow to be the rip-off. Personally, social networking isn't an expert method of advertising ICO. Anytime there's a publish upon social networking, more often than not these people click the one that submitted this and when that individual is actually utilizing a phony account. Nobody may believe in the actual ICO.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

The best way to promote your ICO is launch a bounty campaign. I guess that bounties help to receive more attention to your project from potential investors.
hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:42:20 PM

the best way to advance an ICO project that is very effective is to use an inter-country seminar method, because in general people who will invest with the ICO that we promote are more understanding and the same is the case with stock investment. while the bounty campaign only plays a role in online media which only plays 20%.

prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

In my opinion there are so bounty hunter they open social media account to get more free tokens.
One of the best way to promote an ico is to join om different bounty campaign and follow all the rules about that campaign. Doing that you may promote the ico by putting your signature on your account, and also by promoting those ico's in such a bounty campaign you will earn tokens from that.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

The bounty operation can make it possible for a large number of people to learn about this new ICO project, which will help you to learn more about the project, and it will be helpful in general.
I think one of the best way for us to help or promote an ICO is to join with those bounty campaigns to promote there ICO project, it is a win-win situation because we can help them to promote their ICO besides we will gain tokens by promoting and joining to their bounty campaign. That is one of the best way to promote an ICO.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

Signature bounty is one of the best ways, together with twitter, telegram and facebook bounty. I usually judge a project by the number of members of its social platform.
I think one of the best way in order to promote such an ICO is to join with their bounty campaign, facebook campaign, twitter campaign and telegram. By joining in this campaigns you will be able to promote their ICO at the same time you will earn also tokens that can convert into money so that it is a win win situation.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

The bounty operation can make it possible for a large number of people to learn about this new ICO project, which will help you to learn more about the project, and it will be helpful in general.
I think one of the best way for us to help or promote an ICO is to join with those bounty campaigns to promote there ICO project, it is a win-win situation because we can help them to promote their ICO besides we will gain tokens by promoting and joining to their bounty campaign. That is one of the best way to promote an ICO.
in any case, today Bounty companies are very good at this task. If there is a problem with the development of a project, it is because of the low investment attractiveness.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

Announcement thread on Bitcointalk is quite a good platform to promote ICO as lots of investors regularly visit the section, Also important is the bounty platform, lots of investors do get awarness from the social media platform and also through the signature campaign, The frequency of an ICO presence online has a positive impact on it acceptance.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

The best way to promote an ico is to have a good bounty campaign in place. What I mean by good is one that pays out an attractive amount and has rules to protect against bounty scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: