Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to promote an ICO  (Read 3784 times)
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

A good looking ANN thread is very helpful to promote ICO projects. And A weekly payment bounty campaign will add great hype! Both are very effective. Social bounty is not helpful anymore, because nowadays most of the bounty hunters become a spammer!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

For ICO, an important role is played by the idea of the project and the product that is promoted by the development team. It is important that he was useful to society ! A good project Manager who is always in touch and helps investors ! Good advertising and quality project site.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Halinsely

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

The best way this honest and good ICO. All other already to be put. If the project is good will invest money in it. This most important

conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

Signature is one of the best choices since most people here are investor and not new to crypto. They can surely see people wearing the signature and might take a look on it. Second one is putting ads most crypto investor looking something to browse on internet and they might see your ads.

passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

I think that's not enough. Each stage of ICO promotion is very important for the development of the project.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

A good looking ANN thread is very helpful to promote ICO projects. And A weekly payment bounty campaign will add great hype! Both are very effective. Social bounty is not helpful anymore, because nowadays most of the bounty hunters become a spammer!

You are right, we see more people who are joining an ICO with multiple social media accounts and this mean that the quality in the bounty campaigns decrease.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

For me in this current bounty programs like signature and social media are already enough to promote an ICOs, it is all depend on the project if it is an eye catching for the investor to invest on it, sometimes poor promotion project but it is unique then it end successful and soldout.
EUM

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

After analyzing one of the successful ICO projects, it was noted that 20% of the investors who brought the most investment came from LinktdIn.
Investors at LinkedIn had the opportunity to analyze the profile of each team member of the project. Based on this, they made their positive decision.
Dean_Jue

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

That is something every new ICO has a problem deciding. Some people prefer going the bitcointalk route, while some people have their own private sales.
Also, on bitcointalk, the manager running the bounty also matters. If someone reputed manager takes over, the ICO does better.
evanesce

Activity: 164

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

There are a lot of different ways to promote an ICO. Creating of ANNs is very important, bounty program should also be done. But you should be careful with the budget, because if it will be too high, the price will dump. Another interesting way is to find the influencers like bloggers and to order some advertisement on websites with a big crypto related audience, like Etherscan or Coinmarketcap.

Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

There are many approaches of ICOs in promoting their projects but for me, I think that the most effective and long-running promotion system is still running a bounty campaign. Buy running a bounty a campaign, may participants joined specially in social media campaigns wherein bounty hunter have a wide network of friends and followers.Imagine a single person as a random survey says that even an introvert person do have an average two hundred friends. Take note that bounty hunters are way more than that introvert person so that is a very wide marketing promotion.

nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

I think now the best option is the reviews of famous magazines, as well as the opinions of famous and reputable people

apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

I think now the best option is the reviews of famous magazines, as well as the opinions of famous and reputable people
To get a feedback from experts it is not necessary to order many articles. I mean it is enough to have an ANN thread on several well-known forums and a review on 10 or more popular listings. It is a good beginning to make a project known. Later on, an airdrop company can be run which will increase a traffic and an activity in its media.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

I believe that for the successful promotion of the project you need to use various advertising tools. Including you need to work with telegram, signature, Youtube, various social media groups. This approach allows the most successful dissemination of information about the project among potential participants
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

User engagements are important. Youtube pormotions are really cool and also AMA is very important.
If an ICO arrange an AMA on youtube than i will say they look legit and i will ask whtever i want on this AMA.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
Bitrio

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

User engagements are important. Youtube pormotions are really cool and also AMA is very important.
If an ICO arrange an AMA on youtube than i will say they look legit and i will ask whtever i want on this AMA.

Your point of view is very interesting, did you participate in any AMA on youtube? Maybe you can give some examples of successful ones?
What questions are important to be asked to assess a project?
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

The strategy to promote newly ICO is too many there is social media and youtube, you can make a short video of that ICO or you can post it in social media like facebook and twitter. And the key to creating hype about a particular ICO or token is through effective marketing and promotion and also the most successful ICO's are those that link the currency or the token to a service that is integrated within a project.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

I think that today many projects still have to continue working with bounty hunters, because these are mutually beneficial solutions that clearly benefit in all possible cases. I think this is very important, especially recently.
5stringer

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:13:48 AM

the most ideal approach to propel an ICO venture that is extremely compelling is to utilize a between nation course technique, in light of the fact that when all is said in done individuals who will contribute with the ICO that we advance are additionally understanding and the equivalent is the situation with stock speculation. while the abundance crusade just assumes a job in online media which just plays 20%.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

I believe that today the best way to promote the project are properly trained bounty programs. You also need to use different social media. For example, promotion can be effective in facebook and telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: