Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform  (Read 4785 times)
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

https://www.freelancercoin.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

Do you have any plan to help newcomers [...]

It is good point to talk about current freelancing platform problem. In the current freelancing platform, the freelancers who has more experience look more trustable so that they actually get much higher chance to work with more project while new joiners are stuggling with having first project. That's why we decided to work as a freelancing agency based on our freelancing web platform(we will launch in this month.)  that we will give nice project to new joiners as a freelancing agncey. But in that case, new joiners need to pass the online test and/or take online certification that we require. After they pass all, They will be called "qualified freelancer" in our platform and we will give them continus work so that they will be not worried to struggle to apply projects. Passing our rainforced certification system will be valuable for them because we will give them online certification on the blockchain platform so it will be more trustable. They can prove themselves with this blockchain based certification in other websites as well.

Interesting, so basically, once someone is a certified freelancer, you'll moderate and distribute assignments to your members evenly (or based on other criteria) instead of freelancer has to fight for a place by betting lowest rate?

Yes. We will give right payment to the freelancer. I know that freelancers are tired to fight for right price payment. We will build elaborate online test, certification system to give them a right level project with right amount payment. There will be also "job interview" for them to prove themselves to build elaborate system for choosing a certified freelancer. We will use machine-learning to make a more accurate system as well. I have data scientist(and with data analyst and data engineer) experience so that I know how to approach to build this system. But we need to have "historical data" to build AI system so we expect that we will launch the AI system on 3Q or 4Q of this year and the timeline will be decided depends on how much data we will get. We wrote this in the "road map" section in OP as well.

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

I like this idea. In my country freelancers have to pay high government fees or sign up for agencies which take important percentages of billing. How will your project try to fit in with legislation regulating freelancing?

Freelancers have to pay the tax based on their country law like normal other freelancers or self-employed. I think some countries don't count cryptocurrency payment as a tax but we do not guarantee this issue.

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

Dev, which countries will not take part in your ICO in addition to the USA? Is China in this list?

All countries which have ICO ban law should not take part in FreelancerCoin ICO. We also wrote about this on FreelancerCoin buy page so please check before buying FreelancerCoin.

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:09:08 PM

A blockchain certification system that verifies and validates both freelancers and clients. For certificate to freelancers and clients there is no validity period? If there is any, how long for that we can get it before renewal.

We didn't decide yet. I think the certification about knowledge should be renewed every one or few years and certification about license should last longer.

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

Maybe I am not very attentive. But what are soft and hard caps for the project?
Thanks for clarifying.

Please check OP

arayde

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:48:52 AM

Very good project and nice concept for company In order to manage freelancers.
I hope this concept can be applied in all companies.

Success your project and I follow this project.  Smiley

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

At this point, I got really intrigued. I take that your site is not running yet? I'd like to sign up.

Also, can you please give me a link to your WP? I've been searching them on OP since before I asked my first question, and because I can't find them, I asked here instead. But it seems I have questions that's the answers spark other questions, so I figure it'll be better to just read your WP.
Pipitnurul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

I aggree with you..I think fair and resoanable of transaction fee in 3% that allow freelancers to keep the profit gained for their hard work..
bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

Dev, which countries will not take part in your ICO in addition to the USA? Is China in this list?

All countries which have ICO ban law should not take part in FreelancerCoin ICO. We also wrote about this on FreelancerCoin buy page so please check before buying FreelancerCoin.
Thank you! But how will you check it? Do you have KYC/AML? How will you know which nation every person?

MaryAngela_Fantocci

Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

Does the platform will takes any payments from freelancers?
like for example chargeable test that can upgrade freelancers status from normal to high quality

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

why the official website is of this project is not open,,
"ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"

Yes I too currently can't visit the website.

It is my habit to check Projects website to know more about the project. Hope this will fixed immediately as visitors including investors always passes by at the main site of any ICO projects.

It was shutdown due to too many user traffic. We just fixed the website so please check again.

Thank you for your interests!

the site is running well now, yes absolutely i'm interested to this project
and will do a little researh before investing

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

Thank you! But how will you check it? Do you have KYC/AML? How will you know which nation every person?

We check their name and email. We don't check every person's nationality. We do not guarantee anything for the people who buy FreelancerCoin from ICO banned countries.  We will have reinforced certification system in our freelancing web platform later. We wrote detail about potentional risk in the white paper (22, 23, 24 page) so please check.

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

Does the platform will takes any payments from freelancers?
like for example chargeable test that can upgrade freelancers status from normal to high quality

Yes. Freelancers need to pay 3% of project payment from web platform and if they get a work from our freelancing agency then it will be 5-20% of project payment and it will be depends on project size, quality, difficulty, etc. Please check "FreelancerCoin Ecosystem" section in OP.

About test for upgrading freelancers status, We didn't decide for charging. For sure we will give some tests for free to charge for freelancers to upgrade their status. We will make partners which have online test & online certification system and if they charge for the test then freelancers might have to pay with FreelancerCoin(LAN) and partners will choose to get a charge between FreelancerCoin(LAN) or their currency(USD, EUR, etc).

cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

Where to track the ico?

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Pipitnurul

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

I can't not wait until ICO..I really love it this project have more advantages between freelancers and the clients..I hope many investors come and join this awesome platform..And the payment system is secure and easy by system
Kagi

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:00:48 PM

The idea is not new, but the approach of the team to the business I like. I think everything will turn out.
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

Hello!
I think you understand that you are not the first project that introduces blockchain into the sphere of freelancing. For example, before you was BitJob and now there is a BOON. What are your key advantages over these projects?

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

bumbazaka

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

The idea is not new, but the approach of the team to the business I like. I think everything will turn out.
Yes, the idea is not original. But I do not remember freelance projects which are successful right now.
This project could be successful

Pipitnurul

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

I am never heard about same blockchain or Freelance platform project before..I am just read your Roadmap and your great teams now..I think will be success..
Pipitnurul

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

Get FreelancerCoin now..Come and join this is great token which flying to the sky in the future..Freelancercoin have great idea that help many people to get a good job as Freelancer..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: