Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment strategies  (Read 18884 times)
TheReverseTrader

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:57:26 PM

There are many risks involved when you trade... You can make a bad trade and lose money, but you also can lose your bitcoins if the exchange gets hacked same as happend to bitfinex last year. Everyone lost 30% of their funds.

Better hold and keep your bitcoin safe in your wallet and we also have many forks going on that you can claim and sell for btc. If you let your btc online, you can not claim forked coins.
coineye

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:41:22 PM

Buy a few different tokens and forget about them for two years)

◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET      BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   
Emel-Hmel

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:48:58 PM

Buy a few different tokens and forget about them for two years)

Good strategy. Sometimes I regret that I do not have the patience to just keep coins. I trade, but I understand that without trade I would have earned more

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:55:27 PM

same here I just buy check every month on price and cash out the earliest at 2020
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:58:41 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

It depends on the coins I choose. If the coins I hold gains values, then I am lucky enough to avoid strategies. If the coins loose its values, then you loose your investment amount and this would lead to frustration, hopeless and dissatisfied with your investments. At times, the trasaction period extends than usual time. This really makes you chaos whether the trasaction would really go through.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:08:16 PM

My investment strategy is buy some coins in longterm investment and in short time. Long wait will give me huge profit but if i will be need money faster i will sell short term coins

That's right long term investment strategy is good when buying coins as part of the strategies you have. Because if you compared it to short time way of growing an investments, it has a great advantages as you said huge profit will be possible to earn. You can also set at short term but not all of the asset will be dump, but setting it to small amounts can be a good decision. Don't sell all of your coins despite that it will probably grow in the future.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:14:01 PM

Follow Ian Ballina (search youtube) - he selects good ICO with x2-x10 profits
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:22:52 PM

same here I just buy check every month on price and cash out the earliest at 2020

I also now keep the coins, but do not trade them. It seems to me that this strategy is the best for beginners. This will save you from risks and losses

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:00:34 PM

Just buy and hold, that is the only way in that you could earn a decent amount of money in just a few weeks or months from now.
I dont understand that kind of people who buy a few coins and then they sell all of them in just a week after..
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:06:06 PM

i like many here use very simple strategies which is to see the traction for example to see which altcoin is gaining much traction among the crypto community and buy it and therefore hodle it simple as that.
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:11:27 PM

so not panic buy or sell  Roll Eyes. Don't drink and trade Huh
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:18:48 PM

also agree buy and hold the top coins and trade a few others on the side
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:27:16 PM

I have a long-term investment portfolio, which contains ico's and already mature assets and a daily trading amount of BTC. To work with daily trading you need to have a good source of the news to speculate on the market. This is not so easy, to be honest.

ThatDetroitAndy

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:31:20 PM

My strategy is one of straight buy and hodl.

Every time I've tried to guess what the market is going to do it's cost me thousands.

There's two scenarios:

1. I think it's a high and that it'll dip. So I sell, the dip never comes and I buy back in at a loss because I don't want to miss the rocket ship.
2. I think the market is finally crashing for good, I run to make a sale and liquidate. Suddenly, the market rebounds again shortly after my sale and shoots beyond where I sold initially.

This has happened more times than I care to count. It's literally the definition of FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) trading taking my profits away.

Don't be me. Hodl.
K0korap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:41:46 PM

The best investment strategy is research and update, what comes next are basic buying and waiting.  Really investing is having sufficient knowledge of what's happening in the market and investing for the potent altcoins.

Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:49:28 AM

Now it is necessary to be flexible. I also do not know what strategies to adhere to. Bitcoin has fallen, altcoins have fallen and after the new year may fall and what will happen to people who invest and freeze?

shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:53:41 AM

For me the best investment strategy is to divide your investments and do not put all the eggs in the same basket For example if you have 1 btc its is best to invest in 10 coins instead of 1 coin because if you by one coin and if it go down your whole portfolio will get down and you will loose there if you invest in 10 coins and if 4 of them get down and 6 0f them increase so you would still earn profit instead of losing so its better to invest in different good coins.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:00:48 AM

My strategy is one of straight buy and hodl.

Every time I've tried to guess what the market is going to do it's cost me thousands.

There's two scenarios:

1. I think it's a high and that it'll dip. So I sell, the dip never comes and I buy back in at a loss because I don't want to miss the rocket ship.
2. I think the market is finally crashing for good, I run to make a sale and liquidate. Suddenly, the market rebounds again shortly after my sale and shoots beyond where I sold initially.

This has happened more times than I care to count. It's literally the definition of FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) trading taking my profits away.

Don't be me. Hodl.
I often divide my capital into different parts to reduce business risk and diversify in investment channels. My business broth is never to put eggs in the same basket.
Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:01:59 AM

I like to look at the obvious (team, idea, etc) and then the market cap along with bonuses. Then after all of that, it would be practical application.

Here's an example:

I am going in on the bee token because
a) great idea of decentralizing airbnb with blockchain
b) they charge zero commissions (huge if you use airbnb as a host/guest)
c) crazy team from google, uber, and facebook
d) market cap is $15m for pre-sale and public
e) they have a prototype ready
f) very good partnerships that will boost their market share when they launch
g) bonuses when you participate
h) have a vesting period

https://www.thebeetoken.com/
wp - https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v3.pdf
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:02:12 AM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

Best strategy is to fallow your heart and do youe own strategy because we are not the same thinking to do that strategy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: