Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment strategies  (Read 18884 times)
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:57:29 PM

for me the best way i to search token that has a lot room to grow with a very active team behind it. i will not just buying tokens that only pump today and fell hard tomorrow. i like long term goal rather than fast rich like pump and dump token.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

The best way to invest is to hold it for a long time, and nothing makes more money than a long-term hold, and it's the long-term holder who makes a lot of money in cryptocurrency markets.

matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:05:46 PM

Theres a lot of stratetic ways to invest,trading,mining or joining ICOs you can choose based on your prefered risk because all investments has risks.

toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:09:58 PM

I began to keep the percentage. It is impossible to say which strategy is better. The market at different times requires different strategies. somewhere to hold

christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:12:40 PM

There's a lot of ico here in forum so try always to invest if you trust their campaign like the aion tokens that going well this day because the price is going really high now and i think their ico are the more good in all here in forum.Or you can some campaigns in bounty(altcoins) here in forum there's a lot of token that you can invest and hold some then wait for profit.
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:18:21 PM

I choose a few promising coins. I watch them for a while. Then I buy and wait for the profit. Some tokens in my portfolio are waiting for the product to appear. And some expect a small price increase.
nodav

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:12:51 PM

I have three strategies and make combination with them, long term investment % short term investment and investment to icos. with this combination u can make awesome profit.

The optimal strategy, like any investment, requires personal analysis and work. But it brings success

number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:15:08 PM

the best strategy for today will be holding the coins on your hands, invest in the top 5 and forget for 2-3 months, you will save time and nerves
Ric8

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:04:28 PM

yeah. The best strategy for me is just buy a few coin and hold it 2-3 months or even longer time. This strategy works. you will save a lot of time.
After bought the coin just key in to my blockfolio and set notification like 20% , 30% or 50%.And just leave it there. You will get surprise when the notification alert. Grin Grin Grin
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:52:18 PM

The best strategy is waiting. Already on several occasions I was convinced of this. Take the top coins from the marketcap and  wait. If you are not a good trader or you don't have insider information, sit and wait and there will be a profit of 100%.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:11:28 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

Buying tokens when it hit the exchange for the first time and the price is lower than the ICO's price could be good strategy to pick. Bounty hunters tend to sell their rewards as the tokens hit the exchange. But for sure, we have to pick only the token from ICO's that draw our attention only.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:56:03 PM

My investment strategy is buying and holding. I feel that day trading is time consuming and stressful as well. I agree that some coins’ prices fall after ICO but not all projects. That is why we have to research carefully before investing. Solid projects are still worth investing in.
I only tried day trading once and the migraine I had for that day is something I have never had in my life, so I just decided to switch to  following of trends and trading based on some analysis and to me that seems to make more sense. However, holding some of these coins from the trading that I do is one investment strategy that has really paid me a lot and I believe would even pay me more in the future.

My strategy is to always look for good projects and then hold as many as I can most especially when I have the chance to buy most of them at dips.

With this, there is always going to be a guarantee of having good profit on these coins in the long run rather than putting all my eggs in one basket. This has really helped me over the years as a lot of these coins have really made some pretty good profit and I believe they will keep making those huge profits in the long run.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:19:04 PM

I prefer buying and holding. I do not know why I do not really feel good about trading. I feel uncomfortable about always seeing random numbers and for me it takes so much time to decide every now and then. Unlike holding, all I have to focus is on the price od what I am holding, rather than studying many coins just to get the right thing.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:38:33 PM

For me, investing in ICO still worth, if you are not looking for quick flip, as long as you it in for long haul, there is high percentage you are going to make profit.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:05:10 PM

for my investment strategy choose Altcoin as my investment place. because the coin at Altcoin is potentially increasing in the coming year.
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:34:59 PM

The best investment strategy for me is to keep coins for several months. I am a novice trade, so I do not know how to successfully trade. For me, the holding strategy is now the most profitable

ramini

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:40:31 PM

I am a lazy person, so, I prefer to just invest and hold. I can not make another time for studying and analyzing many altcoins just to make the best decisions in trading. Whenever I have extra money, all i do is just add some to my capital investment and hold for a long time.

ramini

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:45:09 PM

The best investment strategy for me is to keep coins for several months. I am a novice trade, so I do not know how to successfully trade. For me, the holding strategy is now the most profitable
I agree, with that. Trading takes so much time and not to mention, it is very tricky and risky. Holding for me is the best strategy and it worked to many of the people back then. Look at them now. All they did was invest and wait and boom, money, money, money. Those who invested before are now taking the the price for their patience. I hope we will too. Soon.

ramini

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:48:38 PM

Theres a lot of stratetic ways to invest,trading,mining or joining ICOs you can choose based on your prefered risk because all investments has risks.
Very agreeable. It will only depend on what kind of risk we want to take. Also lifestyle. It will also depend what lifestyle we have. Wether we are busy on our mainstream job or just unemployment. Maybe for those who have so much time, trading is perfect for them. But for me, I do not have so much time for that.

ramini

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:51:34 PM

for me the best way i to search token that has a lot room to grow with a very active team behind it. i will not just buying tokens that only pump today and fell hard tomorrow. i like long term goal rather than fast rich like pump and dump token.
A friend of mine is also active in taking free tokens. For her it is her best move since she mostly get them for free and soon enough when it reaches the maturity stage, she will sell them. She always keeps herself updated on the new tokens and ICOs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: