Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment strategies  (Read 18884 times)
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:08:53 PM

best investment strategy = research --> think --> buy --> hold
no listening to experts , do no afraid when you have a very strong feeling of confidence about something

making a deep research is important because thats the only way we can decide will the coin have actual use?
there are solid projects with a coin that wont go up because it has no use and after small thinking i realize that coin wont go up (this ones i dont invest)
there are shitty coins that will pump (this ones for small amount investment and ready to sell at x5 x10)
and there are good projects with big investors behind and a good use case (this one for big investments and for HOLD)
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 09:17:04 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

if you want to do an inveestment first buy the coin that popular like XLM, XRP, Waves cause this is the good altcoins and can survive even the price in dip after that if you had some money left you can invest them into ICO but before  you should learn firs about the ICO itself don't just invest it in random. being the price down and up it's a natural for cryptocurrency

hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:05:33 AM

One of the very best strategy in investment is holding. Although there were some strategies that could only a college degree holder can learn, yet some of them are very specific in terms of individuality in nature.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:16:29 AM

investing while low, then sell high. some of investors also do holdings of coins until the prices doubled, and do research about other altcoins for future investments.
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:10:31 AM

Buy and hodl, only for those have a potential coin for long term hodling. I barely participate in ICOs, most of them are scam Cheesy so I am really scared. I do also a arbitrage and sometimes scalping.

Ahhh.. ok
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:27:36 AM

Making a deep research is important because thats the only way we can decide will the coin have actual use?
There are solid projects with a coin that wont go up because it has no use and after small thinking I realize that coin wont go up (this ones i dont invest). There are shitty coins that will pump (this ones for small amount investment and ready to sell at x5 x10) and there are good projects with big investors behind and a good use case (this one for big investments and for HOLD)
I guess I have not been able to provide the best investment strategy yet. But I think I can give you the easiest investment strategy in my opinion. The easiest way to invest is to buy or collect a currency, then keep it for a long time. We can burry a cryptocurrency and then we sell when the price has soared. That way we can profit. This way can also be referred to as trading. Only, this way is called long-term investment because it takes a long time. However, this method is powerful and used by many people. Just select the appropriate currency.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:36:13 AM

My investment strategy is buying and holding. I feel that day trading is time consuming and stressful as well. I agree that some coins’ prices fall after ICO but not all projects. That is why we have to research carefully before investing. Solid projects are still worth investing in.

I think this is the most common technique people are doing now. As the price of bitcoin and some altcoins as well are steadily gaining, many have chosen to buy and hold on to them for future profit. However, that move can sometimes be bad for the market, since the demand goes up, but the supply is put on a stand still because no one is getting rid of their coins. So, the smaller market players are not getting any movement that unfortunately kills most of them out, if not, loses their traction and potential.

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:45:01 AM

Investing in icos is very risky. Before you put your money in first try to do a little research. Always check who is behind rhe ico. The developers the people behind it are very important for you to know if its legit. Then read the whitelist. The  whitelist gives you the idea of what the program is all about. When tge ico goes live, most of the time it dips so don't sell yet. Just hold it and sell until you feel satisfied with your gains.

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:04:03 AM

Best strategy seems to be just hold but that is in hind sight so you never know what the future holds.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:14:06 AM

buy good alts and hold.  I'm invested where I want to be for now, so I'm not going to make any major moves unless I find something new or new ideas, icos, or whatever.
This is just the perfect strategy anyone can ever do. I have known one thing about alts, and that is the fact that a time would always come when they will really have some huge dips and while I could have missed some interesting ones I wait for those right moment to get into some of them.

This pays a lot and knowing that this simply means more like building a future for you. Not all of them would grow at the same pace, but they will surely all do well.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:18:38 AM

Buy and hodl your bitcoin cash. This is the best strategy for long term investment.
Bcash network is running smooth and fast. Alsa very cheap then bitcoin. its the real bitcoin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:37:27 AM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

I divide my cryptocurrency portfolio into many sections:
60% for long term holding
30% for short term trading
10% for ICO
I invest into 2 ICOs per month the most.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:04:01 AM

well I'll go for trading and stop on relying on just one thing.
and you can always buy and HODL new Altcoins!
these are some of the methods I'm trying.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:04:11 AM

My strategy is to share risks. Half I keep on my wallet, it's a long investment. Whether the course has grown or not, I will not sell them. The second part is bought coins on ICO. They either move to a purse or are sold on the stock exchange. I analyze how the ICO has passed and whether the product moves on. And not a very large amount I have on the stock exchange for daily trading. I do not have enough time for this. But sometimes I can earn.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:04:17 PM

for the investment strategy I think choose a potentially rising coin like Eth and Waves because for the long term these two coins will potentially go up.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:20:42 PM

My investment strategy is the search for new projects ICO. Studying them and investing in the pre-sale stage. Such a strategy never fails.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:49:38 PM

As I know, best investment strategy is diversification. But we can add some refinement in the concept of "investment strategy". If we talk only about crypto investments we can designate one special level of investment - lazy long investment Cheesy When you buy only bitcoin and play about alts only for 10% of your depo. It is very simple, but in a long-term the most profitable Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:37:25 PM

My Strategy is very simple I just find coins with deep fall in prices double bottom or even lower in the top 100 list coins in coinmarket cap from there I would check their company profile, whitepaper and Bitcoin talk thread to know people sentiments in that coins. if I feel that those coin have potential that's the time I have to  buy the coin in that way I will be in low risk since I bought at much cheaper price. I hold or short trade it depends on the market trend

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:43:44 PM

25% BTC
25% ETH
25% to ICO participations, sales with white-lists only
25% fiat to dive in BTC or ETH when there is correction time and all market is going downtrend.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:44:44 PM

the investment strategy I think is very classical, where we have enough capital and include funds to ICO or buy coins at a cheap price then sell at the highest price, but it needs to be observed whether at the time we sell the price of coins can go up higher or not. if the coin prediction can rise to the highest level we can hold temporarily to sell at the highest price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: