Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment strategies  (Read 18884 times)
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:49:52 PM

the investment strategy I think is very classical, where we have enough capital and include funds to ICO or buy coins at a cheap price then sell at the highest price, but it needs to be observed whether at the time we sell the price of coins can go up higher or not. if the coin prediction can rise to the highest level we can hold temporarily to sell at the highest price.
to date, investments in Bitcoin have very attractive characteristics, especially if you look at the price of Bitcoin and how well it can rise. But if you look at how long transactions are and how much interest is paid, then all the attractiveness can decrease.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:09:53 PM

Well formulated investment strategies are always done through intensive reading and research. Strategic planning which focuses on long-range horizon and is performed diligently and programming or intermediate-range planning which involves identification of broad programs in the functional areas such as marketing plan, a finance plan, and a production plan that makes a project successful.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:17:48 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

My strategy about investment is same like you do, analyze to take coin and hold it until the price comes up. About ICO's, I'm not take part about it, only just try to get free coin ( bounty ) not invest/ trade. ICO is new project/ coin and need more time to survive. I can't invest/ trade if the ICO/ coin have age under 2 years. Just like that, never forget your stop loss and see you next time.

Antiqua

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:10:35 PM

dont put everything on one basket
some post above already said that
ICO is risky .. i agree with that because we buy an idea, not an actual product
if you are good analizing a project, do that and try it
if you are good at trading, dont buy ICO, just wait it until it reach exchange
split it betweet some altcoin or token that you know have good team and good idea

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:14:48 PM

From what I have learned from crypto is that there are no hard and fast rules or golden rules that we can follow. There are times when trading alts gives great returns and then there are times when flipping ICO seems to work for me. So my strategy actually keeps on changing with situation.

MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:16:45 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

for me ussually i choose and see fund of ico. when funds pass the softcaps i want to invest
because ico pass softcaps its mean ico is success and will be profitable

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:30:38 PM

Hey..

We must not hold the rules, every rule has an exception, a good research would be necessary for a good investment, however it will depend on what you are looking ,for a short term or long term investment. In relation to ICO, team, Marketing, project, community are essential for success.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:38:50 PM

I am trying to combine several strategies, analyzing perspectives coins. In addition to short-term trading, I participate in the ICO and the bounty companies.

Maian

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:04:53 PM

buy good alts and hold.  I'm invested where I want to be for now, so I'm not going to make any major moves unless I find something new or new ideas, icos, or whatever.
All people have there own strategy so that no need to know about people strategy is
It good to do your own strategy.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:09:38 PM

Every man has their own strategy, investing on different coins is a good choice whether good or bad of this coin, by reading fundamentals you will realize how good is the coins. i suggest buy coins in the market and hold it long!.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:52:26 AM

I just use safe investment strategy or normal investment.
I buy coins and I HODL until the price increase. I will not trade my coin because I have a lot of lose experience.
hurriebra49

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

This is the good thing to invest in digital world, Bitcoin is the best and king of all crypto currencies and this is the time bitcoin is favor of buying because the price of bitcoin is in good to buy and if it will again touch to $20,000 than you can calculate the great profit,
rxplcgna

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:39:01 PM

My investment strategy is to hold mainstream coins for a long time, and then part of the profits gained from the increase to participate in ICO. I think this is probably the best way to profit in this market, and the risk is not great.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

My investment strategy is buying and holding. I feel that day trading is time consuming and stressful as well. I agree that some coins’ prices fall after ICO but not all projects. That is why we have to research carefully before investing. Solid projects are still worth investing in.

I suggest to going all in on one currency and sticking with it. This is simple because it allows for not worrying about what the rest of the market is doing.

8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

As the saying goes, result depends on the amount of sacrifice (capital) incurred. When wanting big (profit) results, great sacrifices (capital) must be spent. Capital does not have to be money, time can also be called capital. When trading every day, it takes a lot of time to monitor, but this will be proportional to the results (profit) that obtained.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

I think the best cryptocurrency investment strategy is to spread your investment into three to five crypto token. However, research is recommended
nieninja53

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

All these options are good to invest if you wants to invest in these options I think you don’t select any one on these because don’t put all eggs in one basket you may use your investment in different parts and invest in each part after understanding this is the best thing to invest with a great planning,
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

If we had decided to take something in crypto, just make is wisely based on research and analysis. And, of course, we must be responsible for any kinds of efforts, risks, and profits that we will require form the participation in crypto. Investing in ICOs is very risky, however, if we really want to make it as a long hodl, I think it may be worth. however, of course, investigating and analyzing the ICO projects are very important to determine whether they are worthy or not after in the market. Additionally, it is very important to invest only in the ready-product ICO project. However, besides investing in crypto, it is very useful to invest in some trusted altcoins.
kamalkk

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

I am prefer invest on solid projects for along term. It has disadvantages such as missed many short term opportunities on last hype. But can concentrate on research or other staff rather than just watching price.
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

The strategy that I adopt is investing in multiple altcoins then hold and wait for the market to take a roll. I am not saying all your altcoins will go higher but some will and they will cover and compensate the gains of the other altcoins as well. After you get the desired gain, just withdraw some profit from it and reinvest it in the crypto world again. This is the cycle I follow, keeps me safe from huge losses Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: